Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

100%
Format: Hardcover|Change

on May 2, 2012
This book is a great updated version to our other Country Music Encyclopedias. Pictures, background information about writers and performers, accomplishments and interesting facts make this a fun and interesting resource. Our family plays trivia games such as "Which states have most of the country artists come from?" We use the book for games and pleasure reading when we want to know about someone.
on March 30, 2012
Loved the book has information on everyone singers, song writers and people behind the scene. A must for country music lovers.
on May 12, 2013
I purchased The Encyclopedia of Country Music for my husband who is a country music DJ. He uses it every single day on his program. Very worthwhile purchase!
on November 9, 2012
The book is great. For anyone who appreciates classic country music will surely enjoy having this book. I have read through a couple of times and find myself going back to look up some old artist after hearing a song on willies place or other old country radio station.
on January 15, 2013
The greatest reference for everything that was and is country music. It is as comprehensive and complete a book that can fit on on your coffee .
on November 6, 2013
The book was exactly what I was looking for. It was a gift, and the recipient loved it. He is a young Country fan, and I thought her would be interested in its' history.
on July 5, 2014
I didn't buy in Nashville because it was too heavy to carry back in the suitcase or carry on but it is a great book. Recommend!!
on January 14, 2016
This was a gift for my father-in-law. He is a huge country music fanatic. He loves it.