Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation Learn more

Format: DVD|Change

on March 7, 2002
This movie is a great family film. The kids were absoulutely spectacular. I first saw this movie when I was about the same age as most of the kids in the movie when it came out, and I must tell you, I'm fourteen years old and I'm lost without it. (our movie was lent to someone and never came back)even when I'm twenty, I'll still love it. Porky and Buckwheat had some great moments:"We Got A Dollar", "I've Got Two Pickles," or when they tell Darla the "love" poem from Alfalfa. (I still remember it: Dear Darla, I hate your stinkin' guts. You make me vomit. Your scum between my toes. Love, Alfalfa.) It's a great movie!
on August 17, 2005
i love this movie! its so funny and cute!all the kids who acted in the movie did a very good job this movie was entertaining and very funny and for all those haters who say its not like the 1940's so what!? not every remake of a movie has to be exacly like the series!!!! anyways as for my opinion i really liked it i can watch this movie over and over and the same jokes would still be funny this was such a cute movie! i loved it!
I suppose the ob-vi-ous thing about this movie is that it is NOT original.
It's a, COLOR, 5.1-surround-sound, faux-simile of an 80-year-old, classic,
series of short-subjects.
THAT said, I enjoyed this anyway. I'm 66, and bought it for myself. The
ONLY fault I don't understand is why 9 or 10-year-old Alfalfa and Waldo
were smitten over a ---what?--- six-year-old Darla.
I'll leave t-h-a-t there. Otherwise, this was quite entertaining... if you
remember a FARCE is not supposed to depict reality... maybe I shouldn't
worry about an age difference. MY wife is seven years younger than me...
but, I'm NOT in school... maybe I should check my brain at the door, and,
just hit PLAY!
on April 14, 2004
I've loved this movie since I was...very young, I can't think of the exact age. But the point is that I loved it then and I still love it now. It's got a very innocent and yet humorous plot about a group of friends who are part of the "He-Man Womun Haters Club," but the club is in jeopardy when one of the members, Alfalfa, falls in love with Darla. Things get even worse when a rich kid by the name of Waldo moves to town and steals Darla's affections. It leads to a very funny string of events all leading up to the big race to win a much-sought-after trophy. Great for all ages.
on October 21, 2015
I remember watching this movie as a child, so I found it On Demand and rented it. My kids loved it so much I ordered it from Amazon and we watched it again. My four year loves to sing Darla's songs and now we watch the videos on utube. This movie never gets old; we watch it over and over. We even quote lines out of the movie. Thanks for reading my review.
on November 16, 2015
This is the older newer remake of the movie and, in my opinion, it's the better one. I love the little Rascals. It's a great, clean family movie that stays true to the nature of the Rascals everyone knows and loves while updating the characters a bit and giving us another version of the Rascals to love as much as the others.
on January 12, 2016
Well, first of all. I really didn't expected this.
Most of the story didn't worked for me.
The kids pretend to be adults really was not what I wanted to see. I expected something like cute kids acting what they really are not pretending they are adults.
I bet that the kid actors didn't even knew what they were doing whille they were acting when they were talking about politicts and stuff.
The only thing it was truely funny was when these boys pretend they were girls and wore angel clothes and running away chased by girls. That was the only truely funny moment from the movie.
Other then that, I thought this movie was just a forged by the adults for adult audience, not for kids.
on May 23, 2016
This is my 2 year olds favorite movie. He loves it and laughs hysterically throughout it. It's the only non cartoon movie that he will sit through and be completely distracted. Alfalfa totally Neville Longbottomed as well as he got older. The reunion cast photos are amazing! I would love a remake of this movie or maybe even a cartoon. It has such a silly and cute story line. It also is weirdly Donald trumps only acting part in a movie.
on October 25, 2015
My daughter wanted to watch. The best parts were the retreads of gags from the original "Our Gang" shorts. But the film is creepy and cloying when the kids read their lines. My view is it doesn't translate well to the current day and age. See the AV Club interview with Penelope Spheeris from 1999. She sounds like she regrets the lack of creative control she had. http://www.avclub.com/article/penelope-spheeris-13584
on January 10, 2006
The Little Rascals (1994), *****, starring Travis Tedford, Kevin Jamal Woods, Jordan Warkol, Zachary Mabry, Ross Bagley.

I first saw this movie on the exclusive Starz On Demand service that came with Comcast Cable. I love the Little Rascals and that is my main reason for watching it again and again. In the movie, I love how there's every main movie genre--excluding science-fiction and fantasy and animation. There's romance when Alfalfa (Bug Hall) woos his words of love to his young soulmate Darla (Brittany Ashton Holmes). There's drama when Waldo interferes in the budding, inseparable relationship between Alfalfa and Darla. There's comedy when Alfalfa goes about half-naked when he undresses from the ballerina costume and when Butch (Sam Saletta) and Woim (Blake Jeremy Collins). There's plenty of action during the cross-city go-kart race. That's the best part of the whole movie. I recommend this film for male and female, young and old. There's everything for everybody.