Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

Size: Pack of 1Change
Price:$2.24+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on November 27, 2013
There just is no other tape that can compare to or compete with Scotch Magic Tape. There are certain brands that are the best in their categories, in my mind, like Kleenex, Bounty paper towels, etc., and in the tape category Scotch has always been the very best one. I like the way it just disappears into whatever you put it onto, such as the back of an envelope to seal it. When I tear up something by mistake, there is nothing better than Scotch Magic Tape to be able to attach the pieces back together with. The paper is almost as good as new with the Scotch tape.
on May 5, 2012
Scotch Magic Tape is the only kind of tape I buy. I have used cheaper tapes. They pale in comparison. Magic tape is virtually invisible when applied. It is sturdy yet able to be sliced with a fingernail when you need to adjust the length of the tape on the fly. Cheap tapes just twist and crumple. No frustration with Magic tape. Did I mention that it is the only kind of tape I buy?!
on December 12, 2015
I don't know why they continue to make this tape and that SOMEHOW I continue to purchase it. I'd really like to know why they call it magic. Possibly because consumers continue to purchase it? Stick with Scotch transparent. Same brand, except the transparent tape actually works.
on December 4, 2015
I thought it would be far easier using this tape in a dispenser to tape shipping labels to inexpensive packages I sell during the holidays. But the tape ran out far too fast to justify the expense. It's better to just buy a giant roll and cut it with your teeth.
on November 6, 2013
This tape works just fine for everything I use it on. I bought two of them, instead of just one, and, with 800 inches each, I should never have to buy any for the rest of my life!
on September 20, 2014
I use the 1/2 inch tape to make sure envelopes stay sealed. I haven't unrolled it to verify that it is 800 inches.
on January 8, 2014
Scotch tape is the only brand of tape I will buy. An excellent company that still makes their product IN THE USA!
on May 18, 2015
I only use scotch brand tape because it's high quality always
on October 14, 2015
Works well just like it should.
on June 29, 2015
This is tape. It tapes things.