Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Tap Giveaway Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

Flavor Name: Chicken & Barley|Size: 13-Ounce|Change

on April 1, 2016
My puppy was sick for a while and had to be on wet food. She really enjoyed this and it kept her very healthy. She has grown up nicely on it and I would recommend it to anyone who need a wholesome wet food.
on February 17, 2014
I have always been a Science Diet fan. My puppy loved this chicken flavor entree. I also have an elderly dog that was not wanting to eat anything- until he smelled this chicken formula. He started eating it, and we have been able to move him back to dry food.
on July 18, 2013
I have three dogs so they go through a lot of dog food including dry food. By me ordering this on line, not only does it save me time from going to the pet store as often, but I also save a few dollars per case. I have it set up to receive four cases every month. I think it is going to work out just fine.
on January 26, 2016
Science diet dog food is the only dog food my two chihuahua's will eat. The price was better than the local store and with free shipping from Amazon Prime it was a great bargain and made my life easier because I didn't have to go to the Pet store.
on April 24, 2015
This cans don't have easy self opener. My dog like the food but get stuck in his palate. Is it too greasy? I am afraid he will stop eating this ground food because of this issue. I try to mix with dry food. I will not buy again so many cans at once. It is more expensive to return.
on March 18, 2015
My 7 month old miniature poodle will not eat this stuff, no matter what we do with it. We've tried mixing it with other food, adding water and just about everything we can think of, but she will not eat it.
on February 12, 2015
One of my local rescue organizations uses this particular canned variety to entice sick puppies to take their medicines. The consistency/texture is firm enough for us to scoop out a spoonful to form into a ball encasing a pill, and the puppies gobble it up! Much more effective than using pill pockets, which a lot of dogs (including mine) refuse to take.
on December 7, 2015
The case of canned puppy food had a bad smell. My pups jet throwing it up. I conclude that this shipment was spoiled after bringing a sample to my Vet who replaced it with fresh product a no charge. I have cancelled my Amazon subscription for this product for this reason.
on September 17, 2011
Both my girls love this mixed in with their food. (I'm sure they'd love it more NOT mixed with the kibble, but they tolerate the kibble just be eat this.)
Great service, reasonably priced. I'd gladly use seller again.
on February 27, 2013
I have tried several dog foods for my puppy. this is the only brand and type that he seems to love. my puppy had an issue with eating his poo, so i tried all these other brands and he would continue to eat it. i finally put him on this and sucess! he stopped eating his poo and he eats all his food. i have also given him other science diet wet food with the meat and gravy but he doesnt like it. of note, this food will make your dogs poo extra stinky. which is good so he wont eat it but bad for when you pick it up.