Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

Flavor Name: chickenSize: 13-OunceChange

on February 12, 2015
One of my local rescue organizations uses this particular canned variety to entice sick puppies to take their medicines. The consistency/texture is firm enough for us to scoop out a spoonful to form into a ball encasing a pill, and the puppies gobble it up! Much more effective than using pill pockets, which a lot of dogs (including mine) refuse to take.
on July 18, 2013
I have three dogs so they go through a lot of dog food including dry food. By me ordering this on line, not only does it save me time from going to the pet store as often, but I also save a few dollars per case. I have it set up to receive four cases every month. I think it is going to work out just fine.
on February 17, 2014
I have always been a Science Diet fan. My puppy loved this chicken flavor entree. I also have an elderly dog that was not wanting to eat anything- until he smelled this chicken formula. He started eating it, and we have been able to move him back to dry food.
on December 7, 2015
The case of canned puppy food had a bad smell. My pups jet throwing it up. I conclude that this shipment was spoiled after bringing a sample to my Vet who replaced it with fresh product a no charge. I have cancelled my Amazon subscription for this product for this reason.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 26, 2016
Science diet dog food is the only dog food my two chihuahua's will eat. The price was better than the local store and with free shipping from Amazon Prime it was a great bargain and made my life easier because I didn't have to go to the Pet store.
on September 17, 2011
Both my girls love this mixed in with their food. (I'm sure they'd love it more NOT mixed with the kibble, but they tolerate the kibble just be eat this.)
Great service, reasonably priced. I'd gladly use seller again.
on March 18, 2015
My 7 month old miniature poodle will not eat this stuff, no matter what we do with it. We've tried mixing it with other food, adding water and just about everything we can think of, but she will not eat it.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 2, 2014
my puppies love science diet. It's canned food made to order for dogs with sensitive digestive and instetinal system. Super won't change it unless the doggies ask for that.
on February 27, 2013
I purchased for my new pups. I have been a long time fan/customer of science diet for 11 years. My babies love the food!! Actually cheaper online them in stores. THanks!!
on August 14, 2015
LIKE IT BUT DUE TO PRICE HAVE SWITCHED OVER TO ANOTHER TOP BRAND. I AM A BREEDER OF FRENCH BULLDOGS AND HAVE ALOT OF PUPPYS SO PRICE IS ALWAYS AN ISSUE