Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now May4th

on May 20, 2008
I was expecting to have lots of candy like the picture did...Wow..not even close. Small pieces and not all the candy that was listed was in the box. Very disappointed.
on December 19, 2006
I sent several boxes out for Christmas presents and it's one of the only years I ever gotten feedback about my gifts. Everyone I sent it to loved it and reminisced about candy they used to buy when they were a kid. My aunt even said she took a picture of she and her friend wearing the wax lips. We're talking about two people in their sixties! So it was definitely a big hit.
on June 27, 2009
I was expecting a bunch more candy. The ad photo is very deceiving! I wanted something with older candy in it, not the stuff I can buy today. I would not recommend this item to anyone.
on February 12, 2014
The photo depicts a big box with a lot of candy in it. What I received was a dinky little box with hardly any candy. And, taken into account the price of this dinky box of candy, I cant help but wonder if a mistake was made? Extremely disappointed...you would be MUCH better off getting a cute colorful box or crate and filling it up with candy from Walmart or Target
on November 5, 2006
I enjoyed the Nostalgic Candy assortment greatly, and the product was well packaged without missing or broken candy, and the product arrived in a timely fashion, so I was very pleased with the purchase.
on December 2, 2011
What they fail to mention to everyone is the fact that the candy is all for the decade it was created in. My first piece of candy was an orange tootsie roll. When I bit down I almost broke my teeth it was so rock hard. The product may have been better if it wasn't so old. I also discovered that the small box that I thought was stuffed to the top with candy has paper filler in the bottom. Most of this "hard to find" candy can be found at Walmart and various other places for much cheaper prices.
on December 5, 2011
I was very disappointed in this candy. As mentioned in many of the previous reviews, it was cheap penny candy, much of which can be bought at any store today. I kind of expected that... I mean, they aren't going to produce old candy just for these packages, so they have to still be making them somewhere.

What I was really disappointed in was the amount. The total worth of the candy in the box was maybe $5. The box was cute, but very tiny. You would be better to do a little research and put together your own box, with 3-4 times the amount for the same money.
on September 14, 2009
There were a few pieces of candy that were considered "nostalgic" but not many that I couldn't get at any store. Also the "nostalgic" candy was old and hard. Not like it should be. The price was decent and the delivery of the items was good. Just not impressed with the item.
on October 16, 2013
All little bits of jawbreakers, Necco wafers and taffy pieces - the same stuff you buy in a bulk bag of Halloween mix from your local supermarket. The bigger items like the box of Red Hots (yes BOX, singular) lemonheads etc. are sold for a quarter at the corner 7-eleven. So disappointing! Nothing nostalgic about this box, especially the price!
on December 23, 2014
The picture is a bit misleading, you do not get all that candy. You get some small pieces of taffy, tootsie rolls and things of that sort. Just one or two pieces of that, and a couple other small candies that in total are maybe worth $5. The packaging looks very nice, however it arrived slightly torn on the side. I was just expecting a lot more then what I got, the candy is all things you can still to this day purchase easily. It did not have any older candy. I am disappointed.

See 1 answered question