Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now DOTD

Size: GiantStyle: 1Change

on May 5, 2015
I got the souper size. My dog (50 lb pitbull mix - see photos) loved it but it was gone in exactly 8 minutes!!! You could see that she was chewing it as easily as she chews her biscuits. This is useless for powerful chewers. It is brittle so it also makes quite a mess. I will not be buying again because it is far too expensive for 8 short minutes. Yes she loved it, which is why I give 2 stars instead of 1, but then she loves everything... she loves chewing wood, rope, shoes, cardboard, cat toys, dog toys, balls, bags, books, power cords, etc etc. I can't give it 5 stars because she likes chewing this thing, since being "an object" is enough for her to be "an enjoyable chewable object". Overall I would call this a "bone-shaped biscuit".
review image review image review image
on June 6, 2013
I have a shiba inu who is an extremely powerful chewer. Looking for bones and toys that will work for him is very difficult. I bought this bone because he seems to like all the Nylabone bones I bring home. He loved this one too! I'm glad I got the big one. I gave it 3 stars because it only took him about 20 minutes to finish it. It wasn't a challenge for him. I would buy him another one though since its a good price and it makes him happy.
on August 17, 2013
they are not for power chewers. Our lab ate these bones like they were a small snack. I will stick with the Nylabones for power chewers or rawhides. Not worth the money.
on February 5, 2013
I bought this today and gave it to my dog, an 11 month old boxer/greyhound mix (76#) puppy.
It took her literally 5 minutes to break this apart and another minute to finish it off before my astounded eyes. I gave it to her, went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water when my husband came out of the bedroom and I said "look, I gave Maya the new treat... wait a minute, where did it go?" - she then dropped the final piece on her doggie bed, took a breath, and finished it off. I couldn't believe it! It must taste REALLY good, but I was hoping that would entertain her for a few hours... not a few minutes. Too expensive of a treat, back to compressed rawhides. If you can afford it, by all means go for it, I bet your dog will go nuts for it too. :-)
on November 12, 2013
My 9 year old aussie mix is completely preoccupied with this bone! She protects it like its a brick of gold! And she will lick it occasionally but not chew. I ordered the souper size - Pepper is 50 lbs. So maybe if you get a larger size, they are less likely to devour quickly as it lasted approx one month. Just a guess. For an aussie that likes to be brain occupied, this is a great buy!
on November 29, 2013
My 8 month old Shih Tzu loves these bones. He is so happy when he gets one, he doesn't stop chewing until they're gone and then searches for the crumbs, lol. They are small and don't last too long, 10 minutes at best for my little guy. But the joy he gets from this special treat is worth it. Great for a treat, but be aware it isn't long lasting.
on August 26, 2013
All I know is our yellow lab puppy thinks these are the greatest! This is the only size that our puppy won't potentially choke on. She has a tendency to chew off one end of other bones (Nylabones) and carry it in a way that it could get stuck in her throat. This one is too big to do that.
on March 21, 2013
My dog loved them…She would chew on the bone and kept her content for twenty to thirty minutes. This was good for a German Shepherd puppy.
on July 12, 2013
Good treat for your heavy chewers. It didn't last very long. If you have really heavy chewers I recommend the white bones.
on August 20, 2013
Nylabone are the best, our dog love them and so does my grand dog.
will purchase it again, soon. Great price.