on May 24, 2012
another small quickly destroyed toy, but price was right. with our dog, spending more is just a waste of time... for her, it is all about removing squeekers... which she then cherrishes by toting about for ever... after removing small squeek piece first of course.
on November 28, 2012
This toy was a lot smaller than I expected. Luckily the size isn't a choking hazard for my dogs size (he's a standard size American Eskimo), but any smaller this toy would be a problem. I gave this three stars because my dog really likes this toy for some reason and has been dragging it around everywhere.
on November 15, 2013
I was disappointed to see how they changed these. In the ones I bought about 5 years ago...the dogs had to whip them around to set the sound off...or when I would throw it it would go off when it hit the ground. I liked that. Now there is a push button of sorts on the voice box inside of the animal. The only way to set off the sound is by pressing the box. Therefore the dog is encouraged to "bite" the voice box...which he did....and promptly broke it. The sound didn't even work for 1 day. Our others lasted for years. Bad design. And it really stinks because both of my dogs had really enjoyed these.
on April 22, 2014
This toy is my dog's go-to favorite. She loves nibbling around its ears, and the soft oinking noise it makes when she bites it in the right way. The noisemaker is in a convenient Velcro pocket, so it can be easily removed by a human with opposable thumbs to throw the toy through the washing machine and dryer. I've never had a problem with my dog digging out the noisemaker. I replaced her duck version of this toy about 6 months ago after several washings. She never gets bored with this toy.
on December 12, 2012
I bought the Kyjen Pig and Duck, and all I can say is wow... Are they small or what! This isn't Amazon's or Kyjen's error. In fact, it is mine. I should have read the description. I purchased this for around $6.00 through Amazon (give or take a few pennies). For a toy this small, it is borderline expensive... Especially considering the fact that it IS made in China. The pig has a sound box inside it, which does deliver noise to entice a dog's curiosity. I don't think this will stand the test of time though, even if you're like me and you supervise all toy play time with your dog.
on August 6, 2014
This is a cute little toy. My dog loves it. I don't know why people buy a "small" toy and then complain that it's small? Whatever. My little older dog loves it for some reason and she doesn't play with anything. Very soft. It's cute and will probably last around here a long time with my two little ones. The noise isn't too loud, which I certainly appreciate!
on January 1, 2013
We got this for my dachshund as a Christmas present. I can say with certainty that it did not make it past the first 30 mins after she unwrapped it. Well, the squeaker that is. We still have the pig toy, just had to take out the "fun" part that she destroyed. I thought it would withstand a little chewing, guess my dachshund chewed it a little too hard. Cute concept, just not for a dog like mine that has the instinct to kill the squeaker. At least we could salvage the body!
on December 16, 2013
This toy is WAY too small for my dog (60 pound Chesapeake Lab mix). I probably should have read the description more than I did because I looked at the picture and assumed it was much bigger than it actually is. The sound maker inside of the toy is removable which is nice as my dog would swallow it and probably choke on it. This toy is only suitable for little dogs.
on January 2, 2014
This toy was exactly what I was looking for. A fun Christmas present for our big, 120 pound, German Sheppard mix. Although she did destroy the toy in one sitting, she loves stuffed animals and they all only last one sitting. That's why she only gets them on special occasions.

This at least entertained her for a couple hours because she couldn't destroy the noise maker. The noise maker is cute, making a little squealing pig noise, and it's not a simple plastic squeaker that is toast in 30 seconds. Usually she kills the squeaker and is done with the toy. Because the noise maker held up to some abuse, she played with this one until all the stuffing was pulled out, all the legs were gone and the head was hanging on by a thread.

This is not an indestructible toy, but held up better then most stuffed animals with a squeaker inside.
on November 27, 2015
...and tell me why she doesn't like it. I like this more then my Shih Tzu ! It's very cute, small and makes an oinking noise when pressed but Aaleyah has shown little interest in it. I wish she could talk and tell me why ! lol Great quality, no complaints, just chancy if your furbaby will like it or not.

See 1 answered question