Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on October 18, 2010
Both my cats liked this flavor, even my finicky eater. Of course, there are no guarantees when buying food for a cat. You never know what they'll turn their noses up at!

I decided to buy this after researching a bunch of low protein, low phosphorous foods for my tabby who has CRF. One of the best websites out there (felinecrf dot org) listed this specific Hill's flavor as a good choice. I'm relieved my cats also like it!

You should be aware that this product is a 3oz can (the same size as a Fancy Feast can).
on May 3, 2013
I have a 15 yr old cat. He would throw up shortly after eating any dry cat food I tried. Switched to canned food after extensive research. With some of the cheaper store brands, problem still existed but minimally. Switched to Science Diet Mature cat....problem gone. Now both cat and I are happy. As a bonus, Amazon repeat shipping is about $2 per case cheaper than anywhere else.
on December 18, 2012
I switched to Science Diet, mature 7+ about 2 weeks ago for cats (had tried some small cans from Petsmart). I have 5 - all between about 8 and 15 yrs. To my amazement - they love this really mushy food. It's almost like thick baby food - and like some other reviewers - it does get matted down on the dish at bit - but cats seem to still eat/lick it up) just fine. I put out both my old food (Friskies, and Fancy Feast) and they go for this. They also each much less of it. Must be much more filling. SO. even though it is more expensive than my old choice - am using about half. I now split one 5.5 oz can/and one little can for all 5. Was splitting 2 to 3 of the other brand (5.5 oz cans). Recommended.
on April 24, 2014
My vet recommended this for my cats. 13 and 16 years young they are.Their heads do not come up from the bowl until they are licked clean. I have the automatic refill set up, eliminating the schlepping to the store, shopping around for the best price, all those other reasons we all shop on Amazon.
Having said that, I think I will have to start tipping my USPS carrier.
That guy is really getting a workout.
on April 21, 2014
cat likes the food. The weight came off of him thus keeping the vet happy. His bathroom odor is reduced and no hairballs. I haven't tried it so no clue on the taste.
on June 10, 2013
I am writing this on behalf of my 16 year old cat, Dusty. Dusty will not eat anything else but this brand of mature canned cat food. He eats it all up right away and leaves not a scrap behind. Dusty the cat highly recommends this food.
on March 24, 2013
I bought this for the low phosphorus content for my 16 year old cat with kidney disease... it seemed like this is the first kidney-friendly food that I got that could keep her eating consistently. However, many months of observation later, I think she only eats this when her appetite is being stimulated with medication, the prospects of lifelong administration of which I am unhappy with. I'll be looking for other low phosphorus foods (not as low as this flavor though) for her that she'll eat naturally, like the Science Diet Adult Liver and Chicken Entree. I think there's just too much rice and too little flavor in the senior-oriented foods... so, they are super healthy, but can you get your cat to eat them?
That being said, this flavor is definitely worth a shot. I'd buy the individual cans locally first before investing in a case.
on July 10, 2015
My cats happily eat this food every morning and unsurprisingly are quite excited to get the wet food because they get plain old dry food for the rest of the day. They seem to clean their bowls better if I mix it with water, maybe easier to lick it up than to "grab" it. Since I feed them dry food for the rest of the day I figure it's fine for their teeth/jaws not to be used much in the morning. One cat is ~15 and doing pretty good still, the other is ~8 but jaw is slightly messed up from a car accident years ago.

As far as I can tell it seems to be high quality, pretty mushy almost like it's whipped which is likely good for older kitties, no gravy/fat goo.
on May 5, 2013
We have a picky older cat, and he loves this stuff. He eats the whole can if we let him.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on January 6, 2014
My Kit Kat has been with me 22 years and is in good health. Unfortunately he only has 2 teeth left so feeding him and keeping him healthy has been challenging. I have found this cat food to be great - I also get the chicken active longevity. Kit loves them both and has no problem eating them. He continues to herd and discipline my two 90 +lb. Labs whenever he feels they need it LOL
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
Thanks for your post! It sounds like your Kit Kat is still having fun at 22! We're so glad to hear he is able to eat this food, even with just 2 teeth!

Thanks again.