Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 7, 2015
My dogs are very picky eaters. They won't eat regular dry dog food, one has a sensitive stomach and other has very bad allergies. This food seems to suit both dogs which is great. I would recommend this food to my friends.
on January 20, 2014
My very picky dog with stomach issues FINALlY likes a food! Hallelujah! I know that there are healthier brands out there...and trust me, we have tried them all....but if she's not going to eat them, then it's a bigger issue.
on January 13, 2016
Really helped my 14yo boxer and her digestive issues. She had been on Rx Science Diet food for a week after having a reaction to her old food. Once her Rx was over I tried Hill's Science Diet OTC food. No issues.
on May 8, 2015
I've read rave reviews about this product, and have a close friend whose Bichon Poodle does extremely well on it. I tried switching from a grain-free product to this Hill's Science slowly, over a period of a month. My Bichon became quite bloated, lethargic and quickly gained a couple of pounds. I'm chalking it up to him having a sensitive tummy, or possibly allergies, and immediately switched back to the grain-free natural product. He's doing Much better. Every dog is different.
on April 22, 2015
After months and months and months of trying to find a food for my Maltese that wouldn't cause skin and stomach irritation, Hill's Science diet nailed it with this! So grateful and happy that he finally has some relief! He really seems to love the taste too which is a huge bonus!
on December 11, 2014
I have a 10lb Morkie, I spent lots of money at vet treating vomiting and diarrhea. He hated dry food, I took cooked chicken livers, "I keep them in the freezer cut in half" I just pull a piece out, put in bowl with small amount of water in micowave for 15 seconds. I mash the liver in the water, it makes like a small amount gravy. Put in dry food and stir, this works great my dog loves it. No more vet bills and my dogs is healthy. I hope this might help someone
on December 23, 2014
He likes it (or he eats it) so I'm relieved. But I don't know why HSD found it necessary to combine two different types of food. Sensitive skin is not the same as sensitive skin which needs non-drying skin supplements. We have no choice as my dog really liked the Sensitive Skin product and og won't eat any other type of kibble.
on March 15, 2014
I was surprised my dog (developed sensitive stomach after separation anxiety issues) would even eat it! She loved it almost instantly and has tolerated it so very well- no more vomiting!
on May 29, 2014
My dog has struggled with an upset stomach and skin issues for years. My vet would tell me that it was seasonal allergies, which seemed to make sense. After a friend recommended I try this food, I am so happy to report that I see a major change in my dog.

My dog's back used to be covered in flaking skin patches, which have all disappeared over the past month. She also used to vomit bile at least once a week. That has not happened since we made the move to this food 2 months ago. She never used to get overly excited about her food, but now she actually begs by her dish from time to time. I am so amazed at the change in my dog. I am so grateful to have found this product.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 8, 2013
A Wonderful Food Source For our Little Dog. I Would Recommend This To Any Small Dog Owner Or One That Has A Sensitive Stomach.