Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

Size: Small|Change

on October 23, 2007
changed our lives forever. took a day or two for our dogs to get used to stepping up onto this pad holder, but no more going off the side and onto the floor. the first night our older dog peed and pooped right NEXT to it. all we did was move her poop up to the pad and soaked a little of her pee onto the pad and she got it from then on. our younger pup doesn't destroy the wee-wee pads daily anymore... no more taping the pads to the ground... no more ingested pee-soaked pads for our pup. and no more pee/poop on the ground where the pad was before the baby dragged it elsewhere for our confused older pup :)
44 comments|175 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 23, 2007
Very well-made product. Holds the pee-wee pads (I use the "Pish Pads" washable pee-wee pads) securely in place. My puppy no longer drags them all over the room. I highly recommend this product.
0Comment|82 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 13, 2006
I would recommend this product for anyone that wants to train a puppy with pee pads or for a dog that is left alone all day. It prevents them from dragging the pee pad around and chewing it up. I acutally bought another one in a larger size after I bought the first one.
on October 11, 2007
I purchased this tray some time back for my male Pomeranian who is trained to go on wee-wee pads. The tray kept my floor from getting soiled as I experimented with different brands of training pads (they are not created equally!).

I now have a new puppy and housebreaking her is going much faster because the tray gives her a designated, stable (because the pads don't slide around and she can't play with them and chew them up) area to go potty.

A couple of tips:
1. You may have to pick your dog up and put them on the tray the first few times... especially if they're used the the pad being on a flat surface. My male was a bit apprehensive about getting on the tray.

2. You may also have to run new puppies off the pad a few times. My puppy (who I got from a pet store) started off laying on the pad, like it was her bed. I think that's because she was used to having paper in her pen at the store.
on February 24, 2006
This is the nicest pad holder I have ever seen and I have done a lot of searching! Very good Quality!
on March 16, 2007
This product works great. The holder is very sturdy and durable. The clips hold the pads tightly in place. And it gave my dogs "boundaries" as to where to go and not to go. It makes clean up a lot easier. And rather than get puppy pee pads I use a combination of reusable baby changing pads that I wash, inexpensive disposable bed pads or newspaper. I highly recommend this product.
on June 12, 2008
I don't understand complaints. It only takes a little encouragement to
get a new puppy or older dog to use. I really do not see a problem. I own 3 different sizes
and have one 3lb Maltese and one 6lb Maltese and they have no problems!
I am thankful I found them. They are wonderful. Much better than lying newspapers down.
I love them and so do my Maltese who are trained to go outside and these were
so easy to get them to use for times when no one can get them out or may not be home in time.
Just a little of consistant fun training and they are ready to go as if they always had.
They are wonderful. And my dogs have very small legs short legs and no problem at all.
All pets have to be encouraged and praised. My little doggies love the attention to be taught
a new good habit for their emergencies. Breaking Sunrise
22 comments|52 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 17, 2008
We purchased this on a whim and it's been a lifesaver. We've got an old Scottie who while paper trained had a tendency to miss the plastic pad we put under the wee wee pads.

Figuring what the heck we ordered this and ever since no more missed pads. Our dog just plopped right on it and hit dead center with no urging from us. Nice! It's not perfect in that it can leak when the pad is slightly missed and fluid seeps under the pad. But we found that if you align the pad correctly that problem is greatly lessened.

A good buy in our case and we're very happy. Also clean up is easy it's all plastic and easily hosed off.
on January 24, 2013
The snap part of the top is hard to close over a potty pad...and since my baby dog sometimes hits the edge of the pad as opposed to right in the center, I end up having to scrub this all the time to get the pee off. It is too much work to fasten & too much work to constantly wash. Good thing is was only about ten bucks!!!!
on August 9, 2011
I bought this extra large size for my toy poodles, 5-12 lbs. I believe it is important to have this larger size because dogs move around when they are pooping, at least mine do. With the larger pad there is less chance of missing and hitting the floor. Also, I have found that the pad holder having the edging around it seems to keep the dogs inside the holder when they poop and pee. When I had the pads on the ground not only did they get moved around and bunched up at times but there were many 'misses' as they wandered off onto the floor at times.

Everyone with a dog should own at least one of these. I always hated to leave the dogs home alone to have to wait for me to take them out when I got home, in the "old days". I also don't like being woken up for "potty time". I imagine it is painful for them to hold it for very long when they have to go and no need for them to have to do that with these potty pads. Not to mention it saves your flooring if they can't hold lt. I think crating them for long periods so they won't soil the floor is cruel too. I used the pads for years, so was very happy to find the holder. It makes sit so much easier. This one is easy to clean and use. Each end lifts up and down to replace the pads. It is very sturdy plastic. A small price to pay for the added benefits in using doggy pads. I am going to order another one for the downstairs area.

I like the larger potty pads made to fit this the best but have found it is more economical to buy the small ones by the 100 and use two at a time. Using two works because the holder around the edges keeps them down so they don't get all bunched up. I prefer the Iris brand as they are just better. The urine does not seem to spread out as much. I buy the other at the store now and then, but these are superior.

Do yourself and your dog a favor, start them as puppies using this and you will never have the problem of having to clean your floors and carpet so often. It saves soooooo much time and expense. My older dogs learned to use them too but it is just easier to start them off this way in the beginning. That way you can keep your dog in the house where they are so much safer. In our area I don't leave my dogs outside as I have friends who have had their dogs stolen and they get out accidentally when someone leaves a gate open. An Owl swooped down suddenly and took another friends precious little Yorkie while outside going potty and my friend was standing right next to it. There are all kinds of wild animals that prey on pets these days with building going into their habitats. Avoid the possible heartache and keep your little dogs inside the house.