Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on December 23, 2010
Online, the product looks awesome! The reality was underwhelming. The snowman packaging was cute, but the items within were not at all attractive. I was so disappointed that I removed the contents and replaced with my own. Very disappointing.
0Comment50 of 51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 14, 2011
This was very disappointing. Much smaller and less appealing than the photograph and description. The cookies weren't even edible.
0Comment38 of 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 22, 2010
My parents are getting older and I wanted to take off some of the holiday pressure to decorate and provide food for visiting family during the holidays. Sent this along with cheese and summer sausage. Mom was thrilled. She got to put the snowman up for decorations and had yummy treats to share with all of her grandchildren.
on February 9, 2012
I sent this last minute gift as a cheerful holiday hello to a nice little family I've known for a long time. Their little boy is 5 years old. They were happy to receive this adorable looking Penguin gift. They said the little boy could hardly wait to open it on Christmas morning. The treats inside were reported to be tasty, and fresh! It was a pleasure to send!
on September 16, 2010
I sent this to family members as a gift for Christmas last year and they just loved it. It's so cute I wouldn't mind getting on myself. I'll be looking for it again to send as gifts this year.
on January 9, 2011
The Penguin Stacking Tower was greatly appreciated by the person who received...they said that it was wonderful..it was a little late and i wrote a 3 star review which I would like to take back. you have been very helpful in removing the special shipping fee since the item was received AFTER Christmas.

Thank you for your help in this matter.

Patricia a
on December 17, 2014
I am very sad to say that I sent this to a family member directly without seeing it because the previous ratings were good and that was a mistake. Apparently it was full of less than appealing food items including cookies with an expiration date in the past. Very disappointed:(
on January 28, 2008
This was a great last minute gift. I had some unexpected company after the holidays and this gift was well received.
on January 7, 2009
Is sent this gift for colleagues with kids. They said it was delicious and fun and the kids love the penguin left to play with . These gift baskets are a sure thing! I've loved everything I've ordered from Art of Appreciation.
0Comment11 of 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 29, 2013
Very misleading for the price. I ordered 4 and had 3 shipped to family, 1 to myself. This gift box set is super tiny. I was highly disappointed with the size of the package for the price. Will NOT purchase again.

See 1 answered question