Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

Flavor: Multiple Delivery Options|Size: Snowman|Change

on December 23, 2010
Online, the product looks awesome! The reality was underwhelming. The snowman packaging was cute, but the items within were not at all attractive. I was so disappointed that I removed the contents and replaced with my own. Very disappointing.
on February 14, 2011
This was very disappointing. Much smaller and less appealing than the photograph and description. The cookies weren't even edible.
on February 9, 2012
I sent this last minute gift as a cheerful holiday hello to a nice little family I've known for a long time. Their little boy is 5 years old. They were happy to receive this adorable looking Penguin gift. They said the little boy could hardly wait to open it on Christmas morning. The treats inside were reported to be tasty, and fresh! It was a pleasure to send!
on December 22, 2010
My parents are getting older and I wanted to take off some of the holiday pressure to decorate and provide food for visiting family during the holidays. Sent this along with cheese and summer sausage. Mom was thrilled. She got to put the snowman up for decorations and had yummy treats to share with all of her grandchildren.
on September 16, 2010
I sent this to family members as a gift for Christmas last year and they just loved it. It's so cute I wouldn't mind getting on myself. I'll be looking for it again to send as gifts this year.
on January 9, 2011
The Penguin Stacking Tower was greatly appreciated by the person who received...they said that it was wonderful..it was a little late and i wrote a 3 star review which I would like to take back. you have been very helpful in removing the special shipping fee since the item was received AFTER Christmas.

Thank you for your help in this matter.

Patricia a
on January 28, 2008
This was a great last minute gift. I had some unexpected company after the holidays and this gift was well received.
on January 7, 2009
Is sent this gift for colleagues with kids. They said it was delicious and fun and the kids love the penguin left to play with . These gift baskets are a sure thing! I've loved everything I've ordered from Art of Appreciation.
on January 15, 2014
I got this as a gift for my brother for Christmas, and it was fun and maybe I shouldn't have expected a lot out of what was inside, but I definitely didn't feel like there was much value to the cookies etc. that were inside. It was mostly cheap/chintzy stuff.
on August 1, 2010
I gave this as a gift at Christmas for a neighbor and she absolutely loved it! Her husband enjoyed the treats! This is a really cute "Thank You" gift and anyone receiving it will definitely be pleased.