Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

Color: Black|Change

on April 29, 2012
I really like Ginsu knives. They're super sharp, well balanced and they're inexpensive enough that you don't worry about simply replacing them someday when they get old. I have a block of regular Ginsu knives that include steak knives which we use regularly so, when I needed a carving knife for Thanksgiving, I gave this set a shot. I'm very pleased with them. The fork/tine piece is effective to let you position and hold the bird, and the carving knife itself is razor sharp.
on November 28, 2012
This set was super cheap and worked fine on Thanksgiving, my only time using it so far. For the price, what else could you want?
on August 1, 2012
I already have a fine set of very expense high carbon steel knives in the wooden block. With a few slots left I decided to invest in this knife. It is well worth the price. Cuts veggies better than the expensive knives.
on December 17, 2012
I love this knife set. I had lost a much, loved antique carving knife and was desperate for a replacement at Thanksgiving. It is better than my antique knife. Such a sharp edge. And no sharpening! Well made and looks great. Arrived in a timely manner. Thanks. I am ready for the Christmas feast!
VINE VOICEon December 13, 2012
Basic Ginsu carving knife and fork set. Very affordable basic set- makes a nice gift without
spending a fortune on a set that is used just a few times a year.

Very sharp knife and medium weight fork does the job.
on January 1, 2012
I paid $9 shipped for it, I really can't complain. I used this set to carve my homemade/home brined christmas ham. It worked great and is sharp.
on January 22, 2014
I ordered these after Thanksgiving because the knife I used to carve my turkey wasn't doing a good job. I didn't want an electric one because I would only use it once or twice a year. I used this set for my turkey on Christmas. The knife cut perfectly! Thanks Amazon!
on February 13, 2014
It was a few days before our first Thanksgiving that we were hosting and we realized that we didn't have a carving set! We ordered this set and were very happy with it once we received the items. Good quality!
on November 16, 2015
I love my Ginsu Essentials knife set. They're a premium grade set and, being a bit on the small side, fit my hand well. But I wanted a carving set. Well, I ended up paying for a fork. The knife is the same as the one in the Essentials knife set. I'm a bit disappointed, but I can live with it.
on January 11, 2013
I own 1 set of these and got 2 as gifts. It is the only brand I found with a serrated knife which is great for cutting thin slices of lamb or roast. Since i bought them as gifts, I was a bit disappointed that each item showed up in a plastic bag loosely placed within the packaging box. it would have been nice to have them presented in a box where they looked more like a "set" rather than parts.

See 1 answered question