Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

Size: Inquiries - by email|Change

VINE VOICEon July 26, 2009
Not only do all the parts of this replacement set fit on my Osterizer blender, but this kit includes an ICE CRUSHER blade. The ice-crusher blade not only crushes ice...but it blends far more thoroughly than the orginal, regular blade, which originally came with my Osterizer. The ice-crusher blade looks similar to the regular blade -- but one tine is much, much longer and larger than the other three. This "ice-crusher" blade mixes smoothies and sandwhich spreads far, far more quickly and efficiently than the regular blade. "Not for ice-crushing only"! And all the other equipment comes with it, as well! All just the same as on my original machine -- except that the cover part, here, is of a more flexible plastic, whilst my original was of a hard plastic. But they work exactly the same! Wheeee! : )
on December 6, 2010
Won't down rank this because the part itself is deliciously OEM quality.

But, warning (not Waring--blender joke) this doesn't fit older Oster blenders with the square jar and thick bottom cap. I bought this because it was described as having "one white cube lide" and "one bottom cap." I guess I was supposed to figure out that a "cube lide" was actually a Cloverleaf shaped lid (Look at the picture, dummy) and a thin plastic bottom cap. The bottom fits but wobbles around in a highly unnerving fashion. The top is just wrong. The square shaped blender jar has a smaller top.

So if your Cloverleaf jar, thin plastic bottomed Oster needs renewal, this is the one, baby.
on June 5, 2012
I bought this for the black replacement bottom piece only and it's worth the price. I already bought the other product on Amazon, the Oster 4902-003 Replacement Blender Jar Base and it's a piece of junk. It's not an official Oster product, though. This kit is (see images). The jar base works great, and on the plus side I now have an extra ice-crushing blade, an extra blender top and extra rubber seals. I wish I had bought this kit the first time around instead of wasting money on the aforementioned part.
review image
on May 19, 2009
All parts are factory grade - not cheap knock-offs. They fit the original just fine. I can recommend.
on July 6, 2009
The screw cap to my "antique" Oster blender cracked. I just took a chance,I would be able to find it on Amazon. I decided to buy the entire rebuild kit, it was more economical to replace everything. They still make it the same way, everything fit perfect, just like new. I saved with the shipping from Amazon too.
on February 12, 2013
There is nothing on this product page that gives information about which Oster blenders this product fits. Apparently, Oster makes 2 different commonly-used blender jars. Sadly, thiis product does not fit my blender. More information on this page would have saved me both time and money, and the seller a bad review. Please update this pae so the next person looking for replacement parts goes the right one.
on January 22, 2015
I'm giving this three stars because while the product I recieved was of good quality, it did not fit my ~20 year old Oster Osterizer 5-cup glass jar. This kit appears to be for the Oster 4918 5-Cup Glass Jar like this one: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000M0NGHW/ with the slightly "clover leaf" top.

Thanks Amazon for the great customer service and outstanding return policy!

If you have an older style (sometimes called beehive) 5-cup glass jar like this: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000JEMUPA/ then this is NOT the correct lid, however oster does sell the correct one directly: http://www.oster.com/parts-%26-accessories/blenders/014357-050-090.html
on March 3, 2012
The cap and gaskets appear to be the same quality as my original parts but the blade and bottom are shoddy knockoffs or really lousy Oster parts. The blade and bottom shown on the packaging are not what was in the box. The bottom is half as thick as the original. Since it was a broken bottom that caused me to go looking for replacement parts I am most disappointed. The replacement blade is not manufactured to the same quality standard as the original either. Poorly made and assembled. I am contacting Amazon about the difference between the photos online and on the box. These cheap parts are not what I thought I was purchasing.
on March 9, 2014
Our blender started leaking. My wife's solution was to get a new blender, although she admitted the liked this blender well enough. As I'm from the old "fix it" mold, I figured there had to be something other than tossing it. This is it! It took less than five minutes to do it and there is no problem.

Our based had a skirt, which cracked at some point when the thing began leaking. The glass top feels a tad wobbly when on the base, and I'm not sure if that's my perception or the skirt being gone (it was flimsy and I can't imagine it doing much in the way of stability, but....)
on November 20, 2014
Did you know that many mason jars have the same threading as the black part of these blenders? That means you can use mason jars as little personal smoothie cups. Just thought I'd pass that along.

The accessories work really well. I had the original ones for about 5 years (prob blend on average 2x / week)