Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

Size: Inquiries - by emailChange

VINE VOICEon July 26, 2009
Not only do all the parts of this replacement set fit on my Osterizer blender, but this kit includes an ICE CRUSHER blade. The ice-crusher blade not only crushes ice...but it blends far more thoroughly than the orginal, regular blade, which originally came with my Osterizer. The ice-crusher blade looks similar to the regular blade -- but one tine is much, much longer and larger than the other three. This "ice-crusher" blade mixes smoothies and sandwhich spreads far, far more quickly and efficiently than the regular blade. "Not for ice-crushing only"! And all the other equipment comes with it, as well! All just the same as on my original machine -- except that the cover part, here, is of a more flexible plastic, whilst my original was of a hard plastic. But they work exactly the same! Wheeee! : )
11 comment43 of 44 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 6, 2010
Won't down rank this because the part itself is deliciously OEM quality.

But, warning (not Waring--blender joke) this doesn't fit older Oster blenders with the square jar and thick bottom cap. I bought this because it was described as having "one white cube lide" and "one bottom cap." I guess I was supposed to figure out that a "cube lide" was actually a Cloverleaf shaped lid (Look at the picture, dummy) and a thin plastic bottom cap. The bottom fits but wobbles around in a highly unnerving fashion. The top is just wrong. The square shaped blender jar has a smaller top.

So if your Cloverleaf jar, thin plastic bottomed Oster needs renewal, this is the one, baby.
0Comment29 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 5, 2012
I bought this for the black replacement bottom piece only and it's worth the price. I already bought the other product on Amazon, the Oster 4902-003 Replacement Blender Jar Base and it's a piece of junk. It's not an official Oster product, though. This kit is (see images). The jar base works great, and on the plus side I now have an extra ice-crushing blade, an extra blender top and extra rubber seals. I wish I had bought this kit the first time around instead of wasting money on the aforementioned part.
review image
on May 19, 2009
All parts are factory grade - not cheap knock-offs. They fit the original just fine. I can recommend.
on July 6, 2009
The screw cap to my "antique" Oster blender cracked. I just took a chance,I would be able to find it on Amazon. I decided to buy the entire rebuild kit, it was more economical to replace everything. They still make it the same way, everything fit perfect, just like new. I saved with the shipping from Amazon too.
this set of blender accessories was just what i needed to update my old blender. seperatly these items become more costly but here they are at a great value and shopping is made easy because this set has it all !
on February 12, 2013
There is nothing on this product page that gives information about which Oster blenders this product fits. Apparently, Oster makes 2 different commonly-used blender jars. Sadly, thiis product does not fit my blender. More information on this page would have saved me both time and money, and the seller a bad review. Please update this pae so the next person looking for replacement parts goes the right one.
11 comment7 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 10, 2010
I buy extra parts for my workhorse Oster Blender and I use mason jars with the extra blades and end caps and gaskets - it's like having a bunch of extra blenders! I use a pint jar for grinding coffee, another for spices, another for compounding different medicines I use. Having extra blades and end caps around especially if you have jar-canned foods.. peppers for example... I can peppers every year, and it's extra easy to blend up a jar of those for hot sauce. The Oster end caps and blades will fit any standard mouth 'mason' style jar. the possibilities are endless. this product eliminates the need for a regular blender, personal blender, spice grinder, coffee grinder, etc. My blender does nearly anything and I don't have to wait for the blender jar to come out of the dishwasher, I just grab a mason jar and go to work. (be careful with hot foods though - no where for the steam to escape :))
on March 3, 2012
The cap and gaskets appear to be the same quality as my original parts but the blade and bottom are shoddy knockoffs or really lousy Oster parts. The blade and bottom shown on the packaging are not what was in the box. The bottom is half as thick as the original. Since it was a broken bottom that caused me to go looking for replacement parts I am most disappointed. The replacement blade is not manufactured to the same quality standard as the original either. Poorly made and assembled. I am contacting Amazon about the difference between the photos online and on the box. These cheap parts are not what I thought I was purchasing.
on June 17, 2009
I scowered the web looking for just the replacement blade for my Oster Blender. It turned out that the best price with shipping was to buy this product from amazon.com, which just happens to come with a blade. Thanks, Amazon.