Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Headphones for Everyone Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on May 16, 2012
My 2 dogs go crazy over this food! I made the decision to switch them to it after reviewing all the dry dog foods out there. My 6 year old Boxer has had a sensitive stomach all her life and many days had to be coaxed to eat. Not any more! She is always eager to eat and hasn't had an upset stomach since they started on this about 4 months ago. You don't feed as much as other foods and they started gaining weight on this at first, so I have to watch that. But they look so healthy now! I also get the canned Merrick food, which they get a spoonful of, along with the dry. They love all the canned foods too. I also wish Amazon would carry this food. But I have found one place where the price isn't too bad. A 30 pound bag will last my 2 dogs about a month and a half.
on September 17, 2007
My dog loves all Merrick foods! I wish amazon sold them themselves, because shipping is so steep elsewhere. My dog was pretty finicky, but we haven't found any Merrick food he doesn't like. The canned ones are great, too!
on May 11, 2009
Gracie LOVED this dog food,she could'nt wait to be fed.I will be buying this again.
on February 25, 2011
To get our dog to eat this food, we have to hand-feed her. Every night and morning it is a struggle to get her to eat, and often we are forced to put treats or beef stock mixed with the food to get her to eat. She will drink, but we set down a food bowl and she will not touch it.