Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more

on November 20, 2012
I have been using Merrick Dog Food for my pug since before she turned 1 year old. She is now 9 & the senior food is a perfect match. I choose Merrick & continue to use it because of the high quality of ingredients used. This is important to her health & maintaining a healthy digestive system. Their canned food looks & smells like "people" food, not the usual canned pet food smell! Plus the higher quality of food the less they need to eat & the less stool they have. Less for me to pick up too! That's always a plus! :) Also Merrick is made in the USA & their prices are extremely reasonable.
I recommend Merrick Dog Food & dog products to everyone I know that owns a dog. I will always use Merrick dog food for any future dogs I might have.
on February 14, 2013
Looks good enough for me to eat (I didn't). This is the second Merrick dog food product I've ordered. I think they make a good product. Maybe the price is a little on the high side but my pups are worth it. Try it.
on February 13, 2013
I was looking for a very good quality of dry dog food to top off a great canned dog food. This one is it. My picky eater loves this and his new wet food.
on January 27, 2013
I do have to mix them into his wet food pretty well, but he does eat them. I love that they're all natural, wholesome ingredients.