Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on July 25, 2007
Great product with visible vegs and none of the toxic stuff! I just wish it was easier to get. No local places carry it.
on October 7, 2012
As always with a great product a company thinks they need to improve on it. Well I have purchases the last of Merrick Senior and now I must find another food with low fat, low protein and vegetable to fit my loving Bernese Mountain Dog needs. Merrick products for Senior was an excellent dog food. Well balance, with just the right mixture of fresh chicken and vegetable mixed into their dry dog food. Merrick please take my advise and return to the orginal recipe.
on September 20, 2012
Marrick isn't a well known dog food company, but I have been using this brand for years....heck, even my stupid cats steal nuggets from the dogs bowl, so it has to be pretty good!!!!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 10, 2013
Since Merrick changed the formula, we tried different brands. My older dog did not seem to do as well. He is back on this and just seems to have more energy.
on November 3, 2012
They shipped the 30# Merrick dry dog food quickly and packed it well. We have been using Merrick Senior Medley for several years.

See 1 answered question