Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation Learn more

Team Name: New York Yankees|Size: One Size|Change
Price:$18.68+ $5.32 shipping

on May 12, 2007
The cap is fine. The website does not state that it is a youth size and we wanted an adult size cap. We had to return the cap.
on January 1, 2016
Everything I was expecting
on February 2, 2008
Like the reviewer above, I ordered the Clean Up adjustable cap. I was sent a fitted youth sized cap so I had to return it.
on May 2, 2014
If you've never purchased a 47 Brand hat, please read this review.

The 47 Brand is suited towards the shape of my head and my style - it is not for everyone. I've offered some suggestions below to determine if 47 Brand caps are for you.

47 Brand caps are for you if:
- You like a loose fitting cap for a causal situation.
- You have a larger head and other caps seem to sit up "high" on your head
- You like a "vintage" look - the caps look naturally worn. Picture a cap you have had for a couple of years and wear occasionally in various weather types. These caps are different in the sense that some companies try to emulate the "worn" look and it looks overdone or extreme.
- You have a lot of hair. Because of the depth of the cap, you're able to wear your cap comfortably even with longer hair.

47 Brand caps are not for you if:
- You are used to a traditional one size fits all cap that has the feeling and fit of an official (fitted) cap.
- You have a smaller head and don't like the feeling of a loose cap.
- You dislike the "vintage" look and are going for a "clean" look

Long story short, 47 Brand caps are a fashionable alternative to a traditional team gear. You can wear with casual clothing without it being the focal point of your outfit.

I enjoy their product but I also understand it is not for everyone.
on May 2, 2013
This had is super easy to adjust and is is a great fit. I have a hard time finding hats that aren't too small for me but that is not a problem with this hat. I really like that the strap you use to adjust the size has a snap on one side. I pull my hair into a pony tail when I wear hats. The snap makes it easy to open the back then snap it again after pulling my ponytail through the hole at the back of the hat without having having to readjust the size afterwards.
on June 25, 2015
It's a cute hat but i gave it a four star because didn't come faded like I hoped it would as shown in the picture.. I was looking for that vintage, worn look. Other than that, it is perfect, great deal.
on July 20, 2008
I would recommend this product to anyone. It arrived in sterling condition and has a great feel. It is adjustable as well for you folks with big heads. A great buy.
on February 28, 2015
Great quality, perfect classy look, fits husband well. Bought this hat because all of the ones available at others stores seemed cheap or were to bright and "new" looking. This hat is perfect. Looks slightly aged but in a good way. Not too bright and not flashy. Classic hat for the classic fan.
on December 3, 2015
The hat is NOT made in USA as described. It is Made in China.

Country of origin was one of the factors to make purchase decision for quality related reasons. Description is misleading.
on June 1, 2015
The hat is alright but it's not what I ordered. It is definitely not the faded/vintage look that it says it is. The one I received is very 'new' looking, with no fading whatsoever. I bought the vintage/faded one last year at 'Dick's Sporting Goods' and think I will be going back there. Since it wasn't terribly expensive it's really not worth the trouble of returning it.