Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

Team Name: New York YankeesSize: One SizeChange

on May 12, 2007
The cap is fine. The website does not state that it is a youth size and we wanted an adult size cap. We had to return the cap.
0Comment50 of 56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 2, 2008
Like the reviewer above, I ordered the Clean Up adjustable cap. I was sent a fitted youth sized cap so I had to return it.
11 comment40 of 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 4, 2008
My husband is a huge Pirates fan and loves to wear the team's sportswear. I gave him this cap for Christmas and he was very pleased. He likes the fabric adjustment band in the back and says it's so much more comfortable and fits better than the plastic adjusters on cheaper caps.
on July 20, 2008
I would recommend this product to anyone. It arrived in sterling condition and has a great feel. It is adjustable as well for you folks with big heads. A great buy.
on May 4, 2012
I bought this cap for my boyfriend; who is super picky about his hats. He likes his hats to be fitted and already worn looking. This was just that kind of a hat.
on May 2, 2013
This had is super easy to adjust and is is a great fit. I have a hard time finding hats that aren't too small for me but that is not a problem with this hat. I really like that the strap you use to adjust the size has a snap on one side. I pull my hair into a pony tail when I wear hats. The snap makes it easy to open the back then snap it again after pulling my ponytail through the hole at the back of the hat without having having to readjust the size afterwards.
on June 4, 2010
I read the reviews regarding the larger head size and so ordered the cap. Those other reviews were dead on - the cap fits perfectly, looks good, and feels good. Great choice if you wear a large or above.
on May 23, 2015
The cap was a good value price wise. However the cap lacks support in the structure, but the brim is nice. All was well until I took the cardboard temporary support out of the inside and then it flopped.... I've owned a lot of caps that do that, but still not a fan of the design and material that causes that issue. Overall I'd say the cap is average or a little above, but I will not buy another one like it anytime soon...
review image review image
on April 24, 2008
I got this as a complement to the traditional red, white & blue cap. I have a fairly big noggin (about size 7 1/2), and the cap easily adjusted to fit my head. It probably wouldn't fit people with extremely large heads (I have a friend who has never found a cap he could successfully wear), so don't take this to mean it will fit everyone.
But it's comfortable, and I like the plain navy-and-white look.
on June 25, 2015
It's a cute hat but i gave it a four star because didn't come faded like I hoped it would as shown in the picture.. I was looking for that vintage, worn look. Other than that, it is perfect, great deal.
review image