Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on July 7, 2008
I ordered the adjustable Yankees cap along with some other stuff. After having a post-holiday letdown the Monday after the 4th, I was so happy to find my Amazon order when I got home. Besides the Yankee cap, I took a chance on some other clearance stuff and I am thoroughly impressed and pleased with the quality of the merchandise. Everything arrived well-packaged and in FANtastic condition. I don't have the smallest head in the world and plenty of hair. At first, I thought the cap might be too small but that's why this partiular adjustable style works well. I just adjusted the velcro in back and its just fine. Like another reviewer said, the size of the lettering is just perfect and I love the rich deep blue. I'd ordered some "safe" things from Amazon before but this was my first time ordering from sellers other than directly from Amazon. I'm equally satisfied with the Yankees stuff I bought through Amazon from other sellers. Great prices and great merchandise!
on June 22, 2008
The only thing that I was hesitant about when buying this hat was that the emblem seemed a little small on the picture. However, after getting it in the mail, it was perfect. It fits great and I love the size of the emblem. I am so tired of all the Red Sox crap memorabilia everywhere I turn. The Yankees still rule (just look at their championships). Thanks Amazon. (again)
on December 14, 2008
I purchased 2 of these caps - one for my son and the other for my grandson as Christmas gifts. The caps look great and the adjustable head band is a BIG plus - especially when you don't have any idea of a head size! Great gift for TWO avid Yankee fans !!
on April 2, 2013
Was looking for a baseball hat not a slouch cap. This has firm interfacing material in the front of the cap and looks like a baseball cap not a golfers head covering or a Boston beanie. The NY should be squared up -- this one is.
on July 21, 2012
After looking at the price of adult baseball caps at the mall, I went to Amazon to find a better priced product. I found this Yankees cap and have not been disappointed. This is very authentic looking, high quality product at a great price. Don't pay $40 or $50 on the real thing when you can have a great looking baseball cap for less than half the price!
on June 25, 2013
The 47 cap represents 2 of they NY Yankee's best players numbers from the good old days. I love the caps, sturdy built and very comfortable. Shaved head or long hair you bet it fits. I find no faults what so ever. The cost is reasonable.
on April 19, 2013
This was actually a Christmas present for my dad so he's had it for awhile now. This hat is still in great shape. At first, I was hesitant to buy this cap because I was afraid that size would be too small. It's only one-size so I just took the risk and bought it and my dad absolutely loves it and wears it very often. If you're a Yankees fan, it's simply a must have!
on January 22, 2013
It was not black, like the product description stated it would be. I have plenty of navy Yankees hats, this particular one was ordered because it said it was black. I ordered it, left town for a while and when I returned I saw the hat wasn't black. And it was also past the return window deadline. Oh, well. At this point I can pay for return shipping and get a partial refund. Might as well keep it because the original price I got the hat for was great. I do notice now the product description is different and says the color is "NAVY." I will get that black hat, just will be purchasing at a store in person so I know for sure it is black.
on July 26, 2011
Love it. I like to joke that I have a big head, partly because I do haha. But the adjust meant strap in the back makes it so my and my big head can fit into my favorite ball cap. It also seems to be made of good quality material. I love it!
on October 2, 2013
Oh man. If I'd only had the right hat this season. Then the Yankees would be in the playoffs right now instead of home on the couches watching other teams play, like we are. But the crown is too high on this cap and if I don't have the right gear the team will never win. I guess I'm shopping for new head gear before spring training.

See 1 answered question