Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

Color: BorderstoneChange

on October 21, 2012
We were very pleased with these. They were easy to install. Certainly granite block would have been more stable, but for a fraction of the price, these were worth it! I wanted to add pictures; I will in the future if I can. The color was true to the Amazon picture.
review image review image review image
11 comment41 of 41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 20, 2010
Mine has been in the ground for nearly a year. I have had no problems whatsoever with it staying in place (unlike another reviewer) Admittedly it looks like plastic close up, but what else would you expect from a plastic product. Looks great from even a few yards away. Very easy to use.
11 comment19 of 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 20, 2009
I found this border VERY easy to install. I took me 20 minutes at most. I used it for a straight border that went almost 40 feet down my driveway. I thought the picture made it look a little wider than it actually came but overall I am pleased with the product.
on May 5, 2011
I purchased this edging when I moved into my new place in the late 90s. I wanted to edge my walkway to keep weeds off and to delineate my sidewalk in the winter for snow removal. I figured in would last a few years and crack during the winter when struck by a shovel,however, not one of the units has ever moved, lifted or cracked in over 12 years of sevice, winter or summer. I am extremely pleased. When I wanted to extend the edging I could not find this product so I bought another product that uses plastic nails to hold it and they all lifted in 1 years time, a bad decision. I am so glad Amazon has these units back again. Nothing else works.
11 comment19 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 3, 2010
When Suncast BBE10TC arrived yesterday, I was anxious to finish garden edging project. After comparing description on the product box and the Amazon.com listing, I found that color did not match picture--borderstone (BBE10TC) is stone gray as opposed to product image which appears to be buff or flagstone.
on January 13, 2010
Bought this edging last year. Very easy to install if you water the area down first. Easier to keep a straight line than the black tubular edging and the black eco edge quick edge I have. I plan on eventually replacing all of my edging with this.
on July 24, 2010
This was great along my walkway to keep the rocks in place. Would recommend this to anyone that wants a very simple and easy project to do yourself. Very pleased with this.
on July 17, 2011
I ordered 2 boxes from Amazon and am using the Edging Borderstone as a border to separate my patio from my garden/lawn. I custom cut the end with a utility knife. It looks pretty good and spiffys things up a bit without costing too much. It's rather low, so I don't trip over it, but does an effective job of keeping the mulch off the patio. I also like it because it's 2-sided. I've bought other edging prducts that were 1-sided (more for flower beds) and returned them because they looked cheap.
BTW, the color is in between grey and beige, and both color/model numbers were on the boxes, so the order was correct. Not sure if Suncast is doing away with two colors as an option?
on May 31, 2015
I put these in just over a year ago. They survived a harsh NJ winter and did not move an inch! This was a one-person project--from removing the sod to digging a border and placing the edging. The edging has kept the grass out and the soil and stones in. Sure, it's plastic--but it was easy to snap together and pound in the (loosened) ground. It looks quite natural, and now that the plants have grown it's mostly covered anyway. One of the smartest purchases I ever made! As a matter of fact I am planning another project and I won't think twice about using this edging again.
review image review image review image
on July 9, 2014
This is as easy to install as previously described.
However, I have hard clay soil and had to water it down in order to get the spikes to go in; and then they didn't go all the way, so I had to backfill with dirt in the front so they wouldn't show.(I don't have grass to hide them behind.)
I did manage to curve them into an easy "s" to go around a flower bed.

I also didn't like the shininess to them so did a light paint wash to make them look more 'earthy'. I will have to see if the paint stays on after it rains.

The picture they show here should be a different angle so you can actually see how the really look.