Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on March 15, 2011
Not worth the money. The product did not have as much as picture shown. Way too much money for what you think you are getting. Sent for a present, very embarrassed when parent called and said I hope you did not pay too much for this.
on December 19, 2011
I am so disappointed that I bought this. The box is small and is filled with more stuffing than candy. I could have spent $5 at the grocery store for what the contents of the box entails. Very disappointed, and debating in giving this gift to the child I had in mind. May go to the store and buy more candy.
on September 19, 2011
There was a lack of information about this product shows a picture that contains a variety of candy. There was one candy I saw that I wanted the box set for. It was the BUG CITIES!!!! It shows that it has them but it does not. Do not be fooled.
on September 24, 2007
These candy boxes were a BIG hit with my sons and their friend. I bought three boxes (two for my kids and one for their friend) for my son's birthday and the kids really had a blast with the candy. Lots of fun for the kids.
on May 17, 2011
You don't get all the candy pictured. And there isn't 30 kinds of candy like the description says. It does come in the box as pictured. I was given some really hard gummi grubs and spongbob chocolate coins instead of tube of powder,dirt and worms,and the hard bugs in a jar.Not bad,but not worth the amount since I can buy all this candy in the store.
on May 7, 2015
This is a cute little assortment of candy but very overpriced for the amount you get.I bought mine from the Warehouse Deals for under $5 and its a great buy at that price.It does have a fun assortment of things kids would like such as gummy creatures and push pops,etc.Unless you are just buying it as a fun gift and don't mind that it costs a bit more to get this type of assortment with less in the amount you will likely be disappointed.
Overall the assortment is nice and everything was fresh and well packaged.I think most kids would really like it.The Fireballs and a couple of other items would need to be removed for young kids.My teen got those items out for himself because they are very hot.
on May 16, 2013
Cool Pack but it show bug candy in the picture and it does not come with any bug candies. That was the only reason I ordered it.
on February 2, 2011
This was a present for my niece and nephew who live halfway across the country. I miss them dearly and wanted to send a little something to let them know I love them. They LOVED the crazy candy, and taunted each other with the booger flavored jelly beans. It was perfect, exactly what I expected, and they loved it. My only gripe is that it really was a bit costly.
on December 11, 2007
I bought one of these for each of my daughters for Christmas. They come in cute boxes. But, I wish they had more candy in them for the price I paid. I know they'll enjoy them though. A nice idea including all of these things in one gift box. My daughter's had the yucky jelly bellies before and thought they were hilarious. So, I know this gift box will go over well.
on December 18, 2015
This is not as advertised or described. Super disappointed.. a lot smaller and nothing near what the pic/description shows.. I am going to the dollar store tomorrow too make this present complete. Will probably do it for a fourth of the price of what I paid for this disappointing package.

See 1 answered question