Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Sale

on March 15, 2011
Not worth the money. The product did not have as much as picture shown. Way too much money for what you think you are getting. Sent for a present, very embarrassed when parent called and said I hope you did not pay too much for this.
0Comment26 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 19, 2011
I am so disappointed that I bought this. The box is small and is filled with more stuffing than candy. I could have spent $5 at the grocery store for what the contents of the box entails. Very disappointed, and debating in giving this gift to the child I had in mind. May go to the store and buy more candy.
on September 19, 2011
There was a lack of information about this product shows a picture that contains a variety of candy. There was one candy I saw that I wanted the box set for. It was the BUG CITIES!!!! It shows that it has them but it does not. Do not be fooled.
11 comment12 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 24, 2007
These candy boxes were a BIG hit with my sons and their friend. I bought three boxes (two for my kids and one for their friend) for my son's birthday and the kids really had a blast with the candy. Lots of fun for the kids.
on May 16, 2013
Cool Pack but it show bug candy in the picture and it does not come with any bug candies. That was the only reason I ordered it.
on February 2, 2011
This was a present for my niece and nephew who live halfway across the country. I miss them dearly and wanted to send a little something to let them know I love them. They LOVED the crazy candy, and taunted each other with the booger flavored jelly beans. It was perfect, exactly what I expected, and they loved it. My only gripe is that it really was a bit costly.
on December 11, 2007
I bought one of these for each of my daughters for Christmas. They come in cute boxes. But, I wish they had more candy in them for the price I paid. I know they'll enjoy them though. A nice idea including all of these things in one gift box. My daughter's had the yucky jelly bellies before and thought they were hilarious. So, I know this gift box will go over well.
on May 17, 2011
You don't get all the candy pictured. And there isn't 30 kinds of candy like the description says. It does come in the box as pictured. I was given some really hard gummi grubs and spongbob chocolate coins instead of tube of powder,dirt and worms,and the hard bugs in a jar.Not bad,but not worth the amount since I can buy all this candy in the store.
on June 3, 2013
It was missing 4 of the big candies that were shown. A handful of penny candy was thrown in its place. I could have made the same box of candy for about 5 bucks.
on February 1, 2011
I bought this for a child that is staying in the hospital long term, I wanted something that would make him laugh and be fun. Just heard back today and he LOVED it, it was FULL of candy unlike what some other reviewers have said and it had all sorts of fun and wierd kinds of candy. Will definately buy again for other children, 5 star ALL THE WAY!!

See 1 answered question