Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback

Size: Regular|Style: 6|Change

on July 19, 2012
My barely 5 lb. 6 months old yorkie loves these bones! I have been buying them for a few months now and she is so excited when ever she knows she is getting one. They also keep her occupied for a little while as she tries to burry them into blankets, the couch cusions, and any corner of the house she can. Very entertaining! But once she is ready to eat them she goes to town and doesn't want anybody messing with her because she doesn't want them to take the bone from her, very protective over the bone. Also, better price on Amazon than they are at PetSmart or anywhere else!
on January 17, 2012
Arial a female Golden Labrador of 70lbs loves these even more than the White bone "Check Ups" dental bones. She is very particular and won't bite until it passes the sniff test.
on May 4, 2014
I don't know if I overlooked the ingredients or they changed them. My dog used to love these and ignores them today.
1 thing I generally look for 1st is protein content. It's 1%... I can't believe I bought a product that has only 1% protein. Product ingredients are listed by biggest quantity 1st... Wheat Starch? is the biggest ingredient. The box lists things they don't add like sugar and that they do add some vitamins and minerals but only 1% protein.
They may be OK for an occasional treat... But there must be better choices.
The bones lack what my research suggests are healthy ingredients that should be there. I am reading Dr. Karen Becker's "Real Food for Healthy Dogs & Cats" and Dr. William Campbell Douglass "What does your Dog Really want to eat?: The Complete 'COOK' Book for your Dog"
I am going to start reading more labels and finding better choices. I Won't Buy These Again.
on December 12, 2013
A vote from our two dogs that these are the best treats out there. They last for a while so the chewing distraction and yummy treat are blended into one. I have these on "subscribe and save" at the request of our pets so we never run out!
on January 1, 2014
Our dogs love these treats they would have them eaten in one day if they could. a little on the pricey side wish they were cheaper so I could buy more but they love the them. And they are good for them and made in USA.
on March 18, 2016
These are a nice addition to my 22 lb. Jack Russell Terrier mix eat/treat regimen. I basically hand feed my dog piecemeal, giving her or hiding pieces of meat and kibble and healthy treats throughout the day. These Nylabone Healthy Edibles Roast Beast and Chicken Flavored bones are borderline healthy. They don't substitute for a nutritional feeding, but they're nice, she likes them. I give her 1/2 of one bone twice a day (they're easy enough to snap in half) and it lasts about 10 minutes so it keeps her busy. I had these on subscribe and save but the price can fluctuate and get pretty high so you have to keep an eye on them.
on April 2, 2014
He doesn't chew on them, he licks them. We call them the licky bones and he just loves these flavours. He is an obsessive licker (of his arms) and having his 'licky bones' distracts him and lets him lick these instead of causing sores on his little arms. A 10 out of 10, in my opinion!
on June 23, 2012
We have two small Yorkies. They are like our children, and we sure do pamper them, most of the items I buy on Amazon and are on my list are doggie treats. We first bought these for a higher price at a well known pet store. We bought the filet mignon flavor.
Then I went online to see where I could get them cheaper. Thank you Amazon, you are always there when we need you.
We want to give our girls nothing but the best and only treats that have good ingredients and are made in the USA this is very important to us.
We buy the regular size pack of 6 and then I easily cut them into thirds. Boy does it help, the treat is a great size for them, and they love them. They even smell good to us!
Thanks Amazon for carrying these wonderful healthy treats for those of us who love our pets.

8/13/13
This is an update on this product, we purchased it several times here. And each time it was great, but the last time we purchased it, it was so dry and hard that it was difficult to cut them up, they have lost their flexibility for our dogs to chew, they were so hard that our oldest Yorkie could not chew it, the youngest one chewed it for so long we were afraid she would swallow it whole.
What has happened to this wonderful product?
We will toss out the entire bag we have and not purchase it again. This is so sad because it used to be so good.
I once gave it 5 stars, I hardly ever give a bad review, but I must be honest, maybe we just got a bad batch or hard stuff, but we cannot take a chance. So hence, the 1 star. Sorry.
on March 4, 2014
I have a rescue that is almost two (or so they think) who needs to be kept busy and these definitely do that plus she really enjoys the flavor. I have been advised to avoid rawhide as this is bad for her. While the rawhide would last longer, these are definitely healthier!
on December 30, 2015
My little Mini Pin is OBSESSED with these bones, so the bulk way is the best to go. I can put out all manner of other tasty treats and she will ignore them all for these Nylabone's until its completely devoured. Sometimes she likes to hide them, but more often then not she is chewing ferociously until there is nothing left but a very satisfied pup. It takes her some time to chew them down, when I hand her one I am guaranteed at least two hours of uninterrupted me time. I often hand her one when I am curing up with a good book and she will curl up by my legs and chew away with complete undivided focus.

The price online is significantly better than in store, for the same box Petco wanted $35 - um, no thank you, not for how fast my fur baby goes through them!

I highly recommend!