Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Maxwell Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 7, 2015
I usually dontvrate movies because I feel that everyone has their own opinion of what they like. But, today I feel the need to rate Dora the Explorer. Like any child of a young age my almost 2 year old is obsessed with her. But I have to brag on this show. Here I was thinking it was just a cartoon and kids only repeat what they hear. I was soo wrong. She is countingvin spanish, counting to 20 in english, and can recognize her letters. I am so thankful this is on Prime and my daughter can stream it anywhere at anytime. Thanks Amazon Prime!!
review image
on March 6, 2016
Our three year old granddaughter thoroughly enjoys Dora the Explorer. She loves to participate in calling out for the backpack and the map. She also enjoys passing along map directions to Dora and Boots helping them in successfully completing all their quests.
on January 23, 2016
Dora is perfect for my 2 year old granddaughter. When Dora asks a question, she waits and allows time for the child to come up with an answer. This creates positive individual thinking. The backpack and map songs are sung during every episode, which is good. This provides familiarity but also allows the child to learn something new with the storyline.
on January 31, 2016
From what I can see and from the mouths of babes themselves, Dora is the best, entertaining and educational even teaches a little Spanish here and there. My 3 year old is mesmerized by the Dora's stories and is "jazzzed" when he chooses the correct answers, it is without a doubt a 5 star children's program.
on May 30, 2015
Both the three year old and seven year old like Dora. It drives me a bit nuts but then it wasn't made for me. The show does a good job of sneaking a fair amount of educational materials into the story and there is never violence, bloodshed or zombies, which is a nice change from the commercial stuff. I am just glad that they have moved on from Sponge Bob.
on October 22, 2015
Army 5 year old granddaughter loves Dora and when her brother and older brother are watching a movie or playing a game that she is not interested in, she knows to come to Gammy and ask to watch Dora on my IPad with my Amazon Prime. Win, win for all!
on July 4, 2013
Dora and Boots are my kids favorites program. even the 'cool' older one likes watching the show with his younger brother and sisters. The show is always educational (Numbers, logic and alphabet). The kids have also picked up some spanish words in the process. It also teaches kids to be friendly and helpful to others (the value of friendships). Great family values are always on display by the positive relationship Dora has with her parents, grandparents and cousins.
on June 8, 2015
This is my son's favorite show. I love that fact that there is a lot of bilingual portions of the show. It helps him practice his Spanish. Every episode teaches something and it is not just a funny show to watch. So far we have watched almost every episode.
on June 8, 2015
I've suffered do do do do da Dora for what seems like an eternity. My now 9 year old was obsessed and now my 1 & 2 year olds are hooked. Like Dora-crack. My 2 year old has a backpack that she will only take off for baths and to change clothes. 5 stars on behalf of my kids.
on October 17, 2015
3 Stars only because my we have to fight with my daughter to turn the Kindle off (it needs a built in clock/timer - or maybe I just can't find it - so we can automatically set a "show's over" time.) On the plus side, our 3-year old did use a Spanish word in a contextually-correct situation the other day.

She loves watching Dora.