Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on July 4, 2013
Dora and Boots are my kids favorites program. even the 'cool' older one likes watching the show with his younger brother and sisters. The show is always educational (Numbers, logic and alphabet). The kids have also picked up some spanish words in the process. It also teaches kids to be friendly and helpful to others (the value of friendships). Great family values are always on display by the positive relationship Dora has with her parents, grandparents and cousins.
on October 7, 2015
I usually dontvrate movies because I feel that everyone has their own opinion of what they like. But, today I feel the need to rate Dora the Explorer. Like any child of a young age my almost 2 year old is obsessed with her. But I have to brag on this show. Here I was thinking it was just a cartoon and kids only repeat what they hear. I was soo wrong. She is countingvin spanish, counting to 20 in english, and can recognize her letters. I am so thankful this is on Prime and my daughter can stream it anywhere at anytime. Thanks Amazon Prime!!
review image
on March 10, 2013
I like Dora because the episodes are brief (~24 min) and work on things like sequencing and cooperation. Its a bit more educational in my opinion than Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (our other go-to).

We limit TV quite a bit, but I'm ok with a Dora episode every day or every other day for our 3 year old.

Amazon Instant Video app on our TV and free on our Prime Account makes it especially convenient.
on September 1, 2012
Good for small children. My toddler loves the characters and his vocabulary has increase both in english and spanish. The show it's not fast paced, and allows some time for kids to think about the questions and answers Dora is asking.. it is not a substitution for parental education, but it is a great alternative to the non-sense cartoons of now days. It is a non violent cartoon that young kids will enjoy.
on April 23, 2014
The 25 hour trip we just took was one of the reasons for getting the item for my 4 1/2 year old granddaughter. She has only recently became interested in her because she likes the monkey. It kept her occupied off and on for a total of 3 hours. She now tells me what the monkey does even though the Innotab3 is not even on. It was worth the expense just to see how good it helped her memory part of learning.
on June 26, 2015
My daughter loves this show. Very engaging but doesn't spool her up loke some other kids shows. Somewhat educational for older kids but really great for younger kids, shapes colors and lessons like "buckle up so we can be safe". That little morsel alone has made trips in the car much easier, as she no longer struggles against the seat belt. She wants to be safe like Dora and Boots
on August 16, 2013
Dora is a fun way to learn the basic words, actions and reactions, an infant needs to learn before it goes into prek and Kinder.
All my girls have seen Dora and they develop new words so easy. They also learn how to interact with each other and with people outside of their confort zone (family).
I am glad Dora can teach some of the small things I some times forget...
Thanks!
on March 25, 2015
the application is not very fast takes more than netflix to start, the streaming is good and fast ,sometimes is slow do, my internet is fast 85 meg so dont understand why the definition blurs, sometimes happen. if i was going to subscribe to prime need more options, not alot movies on prime for kids thats the reason maybe not a good option kids used the most besides that is ok.
on April 12, 2015
The episode was running normally, and at the end the TV exploded with sound - there was an ad for a Dora the Explorer movie, it was Apple ITunes advertisement. No, remote was safely on the table, and no one was changing the volume, it was the ad that was much louder than the episode. My ears are still ringing. We watched this free with Prime, I did not expect ads there!
on November 24, 2015
My four and two year olds LOVE Dora! My 7 year old twins and my 9 year old love showing off all the words they learn in Spanish (surprisingly, it holds their attention, too). I love it because it guarantees me 25 minutes to take an uninterrupted shower. I have five kids under 9. I can't count the number of times Dora has saved my sanity. I feel like I owe her a drink!