Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation Learn more

on June 5, 2013
Now that netflix has dropped this show. Grandma's is a favorite place to be thanks to Amazon Prime. We can continue to look for blue's clues, keep them in our handy dandy notebook.
on June 12, 2013
Thank you for picking up Blue's clues for Amazon Prime. My daughter loves this show and we were really upset when netflix cut the shows. Luckily Amazon pick them up and we use that service as well. Great show for my 2 1/2 year old!
on June 9, 2013
My son LOVES this show and was bummed he couldn't watch it any more on that "other" site. Guess what Mom to the rescue! THANK YOU AMAZON!
on January 25, 2010
With a 2 year old Blues Clues fan, I learned that I could not count on Nick Jr. to keep the best shows on TV. Even the "On Demand" cable programming was limited and favorites vanished all too frequently. Finding the collections available here on Amazon saved our bacon any number of times. All the best shows my older kids loved disappeared in favor of garbage programming on TV for our newest family member, so we came in search of . . . and here we found the good stuff! Being able to play these any time a meltdown threatened has been "PRICELESS" like the saying goes . . .
on November 2, 2014
LOVE THIS SHOW! So good. Steve is truly a Natural, and the kids Totally sense it, as well he does the grown-up recognition puns Very well! So, we can all watch it and enjoy. Still can't find this kind of greenscreen show as good as this. LOVE LOVE even the peewee's playhouse end of the Mail time song. Also, there are SO MANY that the writers have really covered All the great stuff that the kids want to talk about, nursery rhymes, weather, scary times, food, friends, etc etc. Just LOVE this series through all of it till Steve left to go to "college." So glad it's on Amazon so my younger child can watch it now as well. :)
on June 11, 2013
My daughters love it. The simple presentation of objects in cartoon and only one real man might contribute to easy understanding. Highly recommended.
on December 11, 2014
0. Blue Prints 1. Snack time 2. What Time is it for Blue? 3. Mailbox's Birthday 4. Blue's Story Time 5. What Does Blue Need? 6. Blue's Favorite Song 7. Adventures in Art. 8. Blue Goes to the Beach 9. Pretend Time 10. A Snowy Day 11. The Trying Game 12. Blue Wants to Play a Game 13. The Grow Show 14. Blue Wants to Play a Song Game 15. What Does Blue Want to Make? 16. What Story Does Blue Want to Play? 17. What is Tickety Tock's Favorite Nursery Rhyme 18. What is Blue Afraid Of? 19. Magenta Comes Over 20. Blue's News!
on February 28, 2016
Great for my four year old; however, I do not allow my child to watch season six since there is a new character and script and one thing that I didn't like about it was the main character kept saying "I love you to" and I feel that is reserved for family members NOT a television personality.
on June 11, 2013
Blue's Clues has been around for well over a decade, but this 90's gem still shines in contemporary times with content that rivals any other children's programming today. Educational and at a level that is attractive to a wide range of ages, Blue's Clues is a staple for educational / enjoyable children's shows.
on January 27, 2016
Daughter enjoys this show and does learn from it as well. The show doesn't hold her attention 'quite as well' as a few others, although I don't think that is because of the show - exactly. We've found this happening with a couple others that are similar in scope. It seems to be more closely related to her age. While there is a lot of animation and related, the show leans toward a slightly older toddler/child audience to soak up the data at a slower pace and interact with the show, something she doesn't quite understand yet so she loses interest. Overall these things are not a 'bad thing' because as mentioned, she does learn from it and asks to watch it by name, but does grow tired of it more quickly than others.