Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on June 5, 2013
Now that netflix has dropped this show. Grandma's is a favorite place to be thanks to Amazon Prime. We can continue to look for blue's clues, keep them in our handy dandy notebook.
11 comment19 of 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 25, 2010
With a 2 year old Blues Clues fan, I learned that I could not count on Nick Jr. to keep the best shows on TV. Even the "On Demand" cable programming was limited and favorites vanished all too frequently. Finding the collections available here on Amazon saved our bacon any number of times. All the best shows my older kids loved disappeared in favor of garbage programming on TV for our newest family member, so we came in search of . . . and here we found the good stuff! Being able to play these any time a meltdown threatened has been "PRICELESS" like the saying goes . . .
0Comment30 of 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 9, 2013
My son LOVES this show and was bummed he couldn't watch it any more on that "other" site. Guess what Mom to the rescue! THANK YOU AMAZON!
on June 12, 2013
Thank you for picking up Blue's clues for Amazon Prime. My daughter loves this show and we were really upset when netflix cut the shows. Luckily Amazon pick them up and we use that service as well. Great show for my 2 1/2 year old!
on June 11, 2013
My daughters love it. The simple presentation of objects in cartoon and only one real man might contribute to easy understanding. Highly recommended.
0Comment15 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 11, 2013
Blue's Clues has been around for well over a decade, but this 90's gem still shines in contemporary times with content that rivals any other children's programming today. Educational and at a level that is attractive to a wide range of ages, Blue's Clues is a staple for educational / enjoyable children's shows.
0Comment17 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 5, 2013
My 3-year old loves these shows - she was so sad when Netflix pulled them but thank goodness for Amazon Prime!
0Comment11 of 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 23, 2013
We have been watching Blues Clues for years with the kids. Happy to see it's now on Amazon Prime Video. Great series. Highly recommend.
on May 8, 2014
I love that my children can watch the same sweet show my younger brothers watched back years ago. It is innocent and educational. No bad words or selfish behaviors being exhibited like so many cartoons today. Steve has a way with kids and he interacts with them in a way that makes them feel smart. Love this show! So glad it's on amazon!
on November 27, 2011
Can't believe someone put in a review that they couldn't burn it. That is the way it works, read the directions before playing the nintendo game folks. 20 episodes for $14.99 is a steal. Great for my kindle fire to keep my 2 year old singing whose clues blues clues... you gotta find the first paw print.... Great deal. Great Show. I would recommend these solely because they star Steve, not his evil demented cousin Joe. My son is not a fan of Joe. Season 1 is just Steve. You will enjoy. If you wonder if this is a good show for you kids, google tipping point blues clues for some great analysis by malcolm gladwell.
0Comment10 of 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse