Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

Format: Amazon Video|Change
Price:$1.99

on September 8, 2015
Not bad!!
review image
on September 25, 2015
My 2 year old Greatgranddaughter loves Dora. She loves the music and dances on her toes. She is a little afraid of Dora's grandmaw's voice. She starts backing up when she hears it. Dora does a great job of teaching.
review image
on February 2, 2016
I can't stand Dora. The characters all sound like they're yelling, the "interaction" is just obvious questions (my kids look at me like, why is she asking such a stupid question? Is there a trick answer?), the animation isn't that great, and there's fairly limited educational value. The only reason this popped up for me is that I gave the tablet to my not-quite-two year old and she managed to fumble her way into an episode. She kind of likes it now, but she also enjoys picking her nose, so grain of salt on her standards. If you're looking for educational tv for kids, literally ANYTHING on PBS is going to be galaxies ahead of this drivel, and more enjoyable as an adult, too. The only redeeming value is the occasional Spanish lesson, which is a nice feature. Just wish the animation, characters, interaction, plot, and lessons were better.
on June 8, 2013
My granddaughters have both loved Dora. Each episode contains multiple lessons about life and character. Additionally, they are exposed to Spanish as well as lessons about diversity and culture. This provides a great early childhood foundation for learning.
on February 9, 2016
Dora is one of my daughters favorite shows, along wth wishenpoof and Daniel tigers neighborhood. She's 2 and a half and can speak some Spanish already. I love that it is educational and helps her learn AND remember things.
on February 16, 2016
Our two and half year old granddaughter absolutely loves Dora. She readily participates in the interactive portions of the program and thoroughly enjoys guiding Dora and boots through their many adventures. She now prefers Dora the Explorer over Micky Mouse and Doc McStuffins.
on September 9, 2015
My 12 year old used to watch this and diego when he was small. Dora the explorer seems more educational for small children. My 18 month old daughter has been learning how to say words watching this. I teach her everyday. But somehow she feels more comfortable with dora on. She has watched other shows like sesame street, doc mc stuffins is her favorite and more.
on August 24, 2015
While it would have received a 3 or even 4 under other circumstances, I chose it for my granddaughter as part of he Spanish learning training.

The amount of Spanish provided was minimal and trite. If you want something in Spanish stick to Pocoyo and Peep.
Leon
on February 9, 2016
This was a hit with my 14 year old son when he was a toddler & thanks to him, my daughter is now a fan! Amazed that even years later, I still remember just about every episode & can recite most of the songs...I guess that lets you know how often my son watched it😳!!!
on June 16, 2015
All little kids love Dora and all my grand children, including my 2 yr. old grandson (at present time) have watched her cartoons; teaching Spanish, counting, solving skills and helping other along her various journeys to help friends locate a place she needs to go for a party, etc.