Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

Format: Amazon Video|Change
Price:$1.99

on September 8, 2015
Not bad!!
review image
on September 25, 2015
My 2 year old Greatgranddaughter loves Dora. She loves the music and dances on her toes. She is a little afraid of Dora's grandmaw's voice. She starts backing up when she hears it. Dora does a great job of teaching.
review image
on February 2, 2016
I can't stand Dora. The characters all sound like they're yelling, the "interaction" is just obvious questions (my kids look at me like, why is she asking such a stupid question? Is there a trick answer?), the animation isn't that great, and there's fairly limited educational value. The only reason this popped up for me is that I gave the tablet to my not-quite-two year old and she managed to fumble her way into an episode. She kind of likes it now, but she also enjoys picking her nose, so grain of salt on her standards. If you're looking for educational tv for kids, literally ANYTHING on PBS is going to be galaxies ahead of this drivel, and more enjoyable as an adult, too. The only redeeming value is the occasional Spanish lesson, which is a nice feature. Just wish the animation, characters, interaction, plot, and lessons were better.
on June 8, 2013
My granddaughters have both loved Dora. Each episode contains multiple lessons about life and character. Additionally, they are exposed to Spanish as well as lessons about diversity and culture. This provides a great early childhood foundation for learning.
on February 9, 2016
Dora is one of my daughters favorite shows, along wth wishenpoof and Daniel tigers neighborhood. She's 2 and a half and can speak some Spanish already. I love that it is educational and helps her learn AND remember things.
on February 20, 2015
This is a great animated learning series for pre-schoolers and toddlers. It is very fun to watch with your child. These animators and producers were really trying to reach out to children to build thier cognitive learning and memory skills. I believe my daughter was about two years old when she started watching Dora. She picked up new words in her vocabular from the show on a daily basis. My daughter also developed the ability to tell a simple story and learned how to describe a sequence of events during the time she watched Dora the Explorer. There are just so many good things to say about this children's program that I wish I had more time to write them all down. Watch the first season and I am sure your child's speech patterns will double or triple. My daughter and I watched the first season three times in less than a month. Even if your child's speech patterns don't improve as fast as my daughter's, I'm sure your child will learn to dance to the closing music of each show's "We Did It!" theme song.
on February 16, 2016
Our two and half year old granddaughter absolutely loves Dora. She readily participates in the interactive portions of the program and thoroughly enjoys guiding Dora and boots through their many adventures. She now prefers Dora the Explorer over Micky Mouse and Doc McStuffins.
on September 9, 2015
My 12 year old used to watch this and diego when he was small. Dora the explorer seems more educational for small children. My 18 month old daughter has been learning how to say words watching this. I teach her everyday. But somehow she feels more comfortable with dora on. She has watched other shows like sesame street, doc mc stuffins is her favorite and more.
on August 24, 2015
While it would have received a 3 or even 4 under other circumstances, I chose it for my granddaughter as part of he Spanish learning training.

The amount of Spanish provided was minimal and trite. If you want something in Spanish stick to Pocoyo and Peep.
Leon
on February 9, 2016
This was a hit with my 14 year old son when he was a toddler & thanks to him, my daughter is now a fan! Amazed that even years later, I still remember just about every episode & can recite most of the songs...I guess that lets you know how often my son watched it😳!!!