Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Amazon Video|Change
Price:$1.99

on September 25, 2015
My 2 year old Greatgranddaughter loves Dora. She loves the music and dances on her toes. She is a little afraid of Dora's grandmaw's voice. She starts backing up when she hears it. Dora does a great job of teaching.
review image
on September 8, 2015
Not bad!!
review image
on February 9, 2016
This was a hit with my 14 year old son when he was a toddler & thanks to him, my daughter is now a fan! Amazed that even years later, I still remember just about every episode & can recite most of the songs...I guess that lets you know how often my son watched it😳!!!
on June 16, 2015
All little kids love Dora and all my grand children, including my 2 yr. old grandson (at present time) have watched her cartoons; teaching Spanish, counting, solving skills and helping other along her various journeys to help friends locate a place she needs to go for a party, etc.
on June 8, 2013
My granddaughters have both loved Dora. Each episode contains multiple lessons about life and character. Additionally, they are exposed to Spanish as well as lessons about diversity and culture. This provides a great early childhood foundation for learning.
on February 16, 2016
Our two and half year old granddaughter absolutely loves Dora. She readily participates in the interactive portions of the program and thoroughly enjoys guiding Dora and boots through their many adventures. She now prefers Dora the Explorer over Micky Mouse and Doc McStuffins.
on February 18, 2014
I love the teaching quality of this show. Dora really pulls the little watcher in and invites them to participate. My 2 1/2 year old GrandSON loves this show and I can hear him in his room shouting the answers to her questions. He likes it better than Deigo, what can I say about that? It IS better and more fun. It teaches with repittion, counting, colors and shapes and even teaches them to stop and think before choosing the best choice for accomplishing your goal. Great show.
on March 29, 2016
This show is great for youngsters! It triggers the imagination, exposes them to English and Spanish as well as encourages interaction. My child really enjoys Dora and so do Mommy and Daddy when she is joyfully watching this and giving us a very welcomed short moment of rest. Thank you Dora!
on January 2, 2015
my 5 year old love the Dora Series!!! There was only 1 scary one that I had to restrict....something scary forest...what were the producers thinking any thing scary should be forbidden!!!! Hello I want to sleep THROUGH the night!!
on December 7, 2014
My 2 year old granddaughter was visiting for Thanksgiving, so I was looking for something she'd enjoy watching - we got up earlier than the rest of the household. I found Dora the Explorer on Netflix, and she just loved it!