Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on March 7, 2008
Very, very beautifull, I loved it! Since I'm in Brazil, I thought it'd take a month to arrive... It took 3 days, I'm really impressed... Thanks very much for this great service.
88 comments|15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 5, 2009
If you, like a lot of women, are starting to wear more gold again, this is the *perfect* watch for you. Classy, a little sporty--the brushed gold tones it down from being too bling-bling. I get compliments on this watch often. Fun to be wearing the Swatch brand again, too. The clasp is tough to pop open if you don't have strong nails--I have to stick a coin underneath to pop it open. Not a big deal, however.
on May 30, 2013
The watch came with scratches on the back and it never worked. We changed the battery but it did not work. It was for a gift and spent a great shame to give something damaged. I contacted the seller and he said he had to return to have it repaired under warranty but had to pay shipping back and forth. Good luck to the next who wish to buy it, I was so disappointed.
on January 10, 2011
After pining for this watch online, I physically went to a Swatch dealer and tried it on. Yes, it is a big watch--a boyfriend watch--in the style of those Michael Kors produces. (A boyfriend watch is designed to look as though your boyfriend took it off in a moment of eternal devotion and gave it to you to wear!)What I had wanted was a Michael Kors watch in white but after a lot of research into watch band material (ceramic breaks, acrylic takes on other colours and stains, so does silicon etc.) I decided not to invest that kind of money and risk disappointment. Because this Swatch is intended as a unisex watch, it is automatically way too large for a woman's wrist so assume it will need to be sized by someone who knows what they are doing--make sure they give you back the unused links to save in case you need them as replacements in future. The sales people at the Swatch kiosque I visited told me this is the hottest selling watch Swatch produces. It also comes in a slightly more expensive ROSE GOLD--though why this is more I cannot fathom--along with the regularly priced gold, red, gray, black,silver, brown and white. What I think makes this watch so cool is that there is opaque plastic surrounding the watch case--joining it to the band. The plastic lightens the effect of what could otherwise be perceived as a bulky, heavy-looking piece of jewelry. Instead, the plastic becomes a design element that makes the watch look modern. The catch works really well -- it secures the watch to your arm; so well that you may need help the first time getting out of it. All in all, I am very satisfied with this purchase and would recommend the full blooded product to men and women alike. The online price advertised by Amazon is better than the price offered at the Swatch boutique I visited in person. Just remember, if you are female, it is likely that you will need to have the watch sized when it arrives.
on September 6, 2014
This watch is beautiful, so I am happy with this purchase overall. My only complaint is that the "second" hand does not move and simply sits on 12; you can even see it in the picture on line. Otherwise, it is very pretty and trendy, and though it is supposed to be a men's watch; I am a woman and am wearing it and love it. As to whether the gold tone will stay on or wear off time will tell, as I just re'd this watch in the mail a few days ago.
on March 23, 2013
Precioso reloj.
Me encanto, lo recomiendo eso si para mujer, buen tamaño y color.
La entrega fue a tiempo y sin problemas
on November 2, 2010
Excellent service..The watch was shipped in the time frame promised. I will do business with this company again.
on June 13, 2008
The prudcuto and the delivery was of the best quality, everything as(like) pidio and in the just time
on January 12, 2008
I've bought this watch as a christmas gift for my wife and she loved it! Fashion! Light.
on November 1, 2013
Product is absolutely fantastic. It's exactly as the description and the product is the same as what you buy in store but less. My girlfriend bought this watch so I saw it on line and ordered it for 69 cheaper yeah!