Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback DOTD

Team Name: San Francisco Giants|Change

on July 3, 2014
I absolutely love this hat. I'm not much of a hat wearer, but this hat is perfect. The bill came slightly rounded, which saved me the trouble of having to warp and bend the bill myself since I'm not trying to be one of those wannabe gangster clowns who wear their hats with a perfectly flat bill and price tag still hanging off the side. It was perfectly rounded, I didn't need to touch it any further. The colours are sharp and crisp, the stitching is solid, and the adjustable velcro strap in back is just what I need since I'm the kind of guy who goes from having a shaved head to allowing his hair to grow out for several months at a time. Very fittable, very comfortable. Love it. I'd post a picture here of me wearing it if I could! :P
on February 25, 2011
Got this for my daughter who was dressing up as Annabeth from Camp Halfblood, and it is perfect! It arrived quickly, and actually is of high quality. Reminds me of my childhood days of seeing the Yankees play in old Yankee stadium. You could purchase this for any fan.
on October 11, 2007
My granddaughter was very pleased with the cap and reports that she wears it to school everyday. It arrived in a timely matter and the adjustable sizing works.
on February 12, 2016
Bought this hat about 3 years ago, just noticed that I hadn't reviewed it as of yet. I recently replaced it with another Yankee hat, the reason why is because this hat has velcro in the back, if it isn't lined up perfectly be prepared to get your hair caught. May not be a descrepency for all, but for me it was. The quality of the hat is great, it looks good. Just the velcro issue, but like I said it could be me, some maybe ok with that.
on August 8, 2015
I think this is a good hat,but the hat is not wool.The edge of the hat had a lot of thread, a little disappointed.
review image
on March 26, 2013
This had has velcro in the back to adjust the size. But even pulled all the way and then some, it was still too big. The front of the cap where the logo is is "sculpted". In other words, it has backing which makes the front stand up. I needed a cap that did not have this feature. Besides being too big around my head, it stood up tall and, well, looked ridiculous. Amazon was very gracious about a refund. I eventually found a cap from mlb.com but it wasn't inexpensive! Oh well...
on January 16, 2016
Purchased this as I am a California transplant in the Midwest and wanted to show my support at a game in Chicago. Great hat that fits a female head nicely. A friend had an old and worn Giants hat that they wanted to replace and purchased as well. Very comfortable and stylish.
on June 23, 2015
Sure as he'll beats paying around $25-35 at lids!
I love these type of hats I'm glad I took a chance getting them online. I definitely will be buying more. Hats will fit anybody's head well. It's a Velcro strap back. Nice curved Bill too. I hate flat Bill hats.
on February 3, 2013
After the 2010 World Series win I decided to buy a few upgrades to my Giant stuff. After the 2012 figured I needed a new hat. Nice hat, quality is high but the fit on the 2010 just feels better thus the 4 stars.
on April 28, 2016
This appears to be an authentically crafted, 1947 NY Yankees Baseball Hat.

It fits perfectly, as a result of the Velcro strap adjustment. Initially, I wasn't a fan of the velcro, but it's proven to hold up pretty well in various weather conditions.

In the heat, the hat doesn't become stained with sweat. In the snow and and rain, the velcro doesn't look it's grip, whatsoever.

Overall, this has become my go to hat, especially since I grew tired of curving the bills of my fitted caps. I love this hat!