Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

Team Name: San Francisco GiantsChange

on October 11, 2007
My granddaughter was very pleased with the cap and reports that she wears it to school everyday. It arrived in a timely matter and the adjustable sizing works.
on July 3, 2014
I absolutely love this hat. I'm not much of a hat wearer, but this hat is perfect. The bill came slightly rounded, which saved me the trouble of having to warp and bend the bill myself since I'm not trying to be one of those wannabe gangster clowns who wear their hats with a perfectly flat bill and price tag still hanging off the side. It was perfectly rounded, I didn't need to touch it any further. The colours are sharp and crisp, the stitching is solid, and the adjustable velcro strap in back is just what I need since I'm the kind of guy who goes from having a shaved head to allowing his hair to grow out for several months at a time. Very fittable, very comfortable. Love it. I'd post a picture here of me wearing it if I could! :P
on February 25, 2011
Got this for my daughter who was dressing up as Annabeth from Camp Halfblood, and it is perfect! It arrived quickly, and actually is of high quality. Reminds me of my childhood days of seeing the Yankees play in old Yankee stadium. You could purchase this for any fan.
on May 9, 2013
Good quality and constructed nicely. Not a cheap knock off, so worth the money. I highly recommend it for those wanting to support their favorite team.
on May 19, 2013
Ive had a real wool redsox fitted hat and this does the job the Velcro fit will give it away but do you really want to take a chance on them actually sending you a fitted hat.
on November 19, 2012
This product is awesome for its price. The material is strong and the color is great. Don't hesitate to get this!
on July 19, 2009
This cap arrived very quickly and in great shape. It is very comfortable and durable. I haven't had a problem with it bleaching brown in the sun like other Sox caps. I was very happy with this purchase and would recommend it.
on February 3, 2013
After the 2010 World Series win I decided to buy a few upgrades to my Giant stuff. After the 2012 figured I needed a new hat. Nice hat, quality is high but the fit on the 2010 just feels better thus the 4 stars.
on December 18, 2013
Love the fit and style of this hat! Great price and fast shipping! No one cares if it is a replica or not it blends right in with the best of them.
on July 6, 2013
Living in Illinois, it's tough to find out of state apparel for major league teams from far away states. The material is quality and overall the hat is quite comfortable. My concern lays primarily with the assembly of the individual hat that I received. The bill of the hat was not sewn onto the hat straight.

If I wear the top of the hat properly, the bill is lopsided and leans slightly to the right of my face. If I straighten the bill, the hat does not rest evenly across my head and the W is off center. Upon inspection, the stitching on the bill is severely unbalance in proportion to the hat.

The hat would have been returned immediately if I did not need it so badly to wear while coaching a little league team wearing the uniform of the Washington Nationals. If QA inspection had been done on the hat, I have no doubt in my mind that this would have not been an issue. The hat should have never been passed on to consumer.