Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on December 29, 2011
What can I say about this clear packaging tape. It is Scotch 3M brand which tells you it is quality. It comes in a dispenser with a toothed edge for cutting the tape, so you can start at one side of the box and easily tape the top down more or less one-handed. So glad it its available on Amazon .com.
on October 31, 2011
so I could tape the box of my very first return to Amazon.com. It is excellent tape and the dispensers the tape comes in are pretty good. I have just reordered a multiple package of this tape. The first ones did not last long.
on March 7, 2011
The tape works OK.

The only thing I would note is that this tape feels a little stiff and you need to make sure to press it firmly against boxes or whatever you're sealing. By that, I mean that the tape feels like it's not very sticky. I've used other tape guns with different tape that is more sticky and flexible, but I don't remember the brand... I might post it if I remember.

Anyway, this tape works just fine. I might be splitting hairs by saying other tape is more sticky, because I've sent several packages using this tape and never had a problem.

I would probably buy it again, but if you will need a lot of tape, you might want to test a roll to see how you like it before buying dozens of rolls that you don't like.
11 comment8 of 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 25, 2011
- If you order online, you likely do ship items back from time to time, this makes it easier!
- Seals boxes strong
- Easy to use dispensor makes it even less work
- Delivered quick by Amazon, price is right, and nice to have in stock when you need it!
on December 18, 2011
I will order again~served my many purposes & stuck well! Don't hesitate to order as the cutting edge was just fine also.
on August 15, 2014
I normally hate these shipping tape dispensers. They never work - the tape always ends up stuck to itself, twisted, or otherwise impossible to use and I end up wasting huge portions of the rolls. Fortunately, that wasn't my experience with this tape dispenser. I was able to easily start the roll, get it into the dispenser properly, and use it. All without any tangling, annoying sticking, or waste.
on November 14, 2012
I sell a lot of things on Ebay and I need a large and cheap quantity of tape to last me. This did excellently for all my needs and clings very cleanly against most services.

For the price it has an excellent amount and should last me quite a bit.

The item is now an add-on item and is a great pickup,I'll make sure to pick up a lot more.
on October 2, 2011
For some reason I thought this was going to be a bigger role- like the diameter of a duct tape roll. It's much smaller, but there's plenty of tape. The dispenser works well.
This purchase was a late night impulse purchase because I had just ran out of my packaging tape and needed more. In all honesty, these types of purchases are just lazy purchases (for me anyway). I could easily go to the store to get some tape, but I bought it on Amazon to save the time and gas of going to the store for one item. I do a lot of selling on eBay and use this tape for boxes, taping postage labels, and taping envelopes shut. This tape has superior durability, "stickiness", and strength on even dusty cardboard boxes. I will always buy this brand.
on March 31, 2012
I have been using this brand of packaging tape for many, many years, and I have never been disappointed. You just cannot beat the Scotch brand.