Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation

on December 29, 2011
What can I say about this clear packaging tape. It is Scotch 3M brand which tells you it is quality. It comes in a dispenser with a toothed edge for cutting the tape, so you can start at one side of the box and easily tape the top down more or less one-handed. So glad it its available on Amazon .com.
on October 31, 2011
so I could tape the box of my very first return to Amazon.com. It is excellent tape and the dispensers the tape comes in are pretty good. I have just reordered a multiple package of this tape. The first ones did not last long.
This purchase was a late night impulse purchase because I had just ran out of my packaging tape and needed more. In all honesty, these types of purchases are just lazy purchases (for me anyway). I could easily go to the store to get some tape, but I bought it on Amazon to save the time and gas of going to the store for one item. I do a lot of selling on eBay and use this tape for boxes, taping postage labels, and taping envelopes shut. This tape has superior durability, "stickiness", and strength on even dusty cardboard boxes. I will always buy this brand.
on August 15, 2014
I normally hate these shipping tape dispensers. They never work - the tape always ends up stuck to itself, twisted, or otherwise impossible to use and I end up wasting huge portions of the rolls. Fortunately, that wasn't my experience with this tape dispenser. I was able to easily start the roll, get it into the dispenser properly, and use it. All without any tangling, annoying sticking, or waste.
on September 25, 2011
- If you order online, you likely do ship items back from time to time, this makes it easier!
- Seals boxes strong
- Easy to use dispensor makes it even less work
- Delivered quick by Amazon, price is right, and nice to have in stock when you need it!
on January 30, 2014
I've used this type of a scotch many,many and many times before, so I know how good it is,plus I really needed more scotch tape for shipping mail boxes ! because I do ship all kind's of items to all destinations around the world so I always buy this type of a scotch tape to tape my mail boxes and it works fine! it's a great scotch shipping tape,and when I do need it I always buy it from amazon.com! because these guys have the best service(shipping,prices,quality,),please don't wait or don't go to a store which is far,far away from your home and especially when it's -0/-4 degrees outside!, all you have to do is to click on a button called amazon.com then the buy-button, plus you will have so many kind's of choices here at amazon.com so you could pick one type of a scotch tape ,the size you want and color or a length,width, and the price you can afford! check it out! buy it it is that good! okay,thanks.
on May 19, 2015
Works perfectly for packing boxes to mail. I'm on my second one, as the first disappeared (probably lost in our storage room). It's easy to refill with tape, so you don't have to keep ordering the dispenser - just the tape. I would recommend!
on July 25, 2014
I purchased this item in two different widths to create image transfers from a Gelli plate also available at Amazon. You can really create some interesting effects and even add mica powder, aluminum foil or gilded leaves to the tape after you have transferred your main image to the tape. I also use this tape for sealing packages that will be delivered by UPS.
on March 7, 2011
The tape works OK.

The only thing I would note is that this tape feels a little stiff and you need to make sure to press it firmly against boxes or whatever you're sealing. By that, I mean that the tape feels like it's not very sticky. I've used other tape guns with different tape that is more sticky and flexible, but I don't remember the brand... I might post it if I remember.

Anyway, this tape works just fine. I might be splitting hairs by saying other tape is more sticky, because I've sent several packages using this tape and never had a problem.

I would probably buy it again, but if you will need a lot of tape, you might want to test a roll to see how you like it before buying dozens of rolls that you don't like.
VINE VOICEon November 12, 2012
I've had a lot of clear tape over the years, and some of it wasn't very high quality. This stuff is pretty darn good; it sticks well (all right, good adhesion), it's relatively strong, and most important to me, the dispenser works very well. The tape tears off the dispenser (you know, it has that little metal teeth for a couple of inches long that is seated in the plastic) very well, and, so far at least, the way the mechanism is designed, the tape falls onto a couple of small plastic pieces that prevent the tape from going back and sticking to itself (and then, a real pain to try to get it free again). Also, I did buy the Scotch super heavy duty tape, and that is another story. It's so heavy or tough that I have trouble cutting it, even with really good scissors, but see my review on that stuff if you are interested.