Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Tap Giveaway Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on January 25, 2013
It is very good and wholesome, unfortunately , it has flaxseed oil and my cat is highly allergic to it. It makes her very itchy :( therefore I had to take her off of it. Sadly there aren't many choices of wholesome foods that don't have flaxseed or flaxseed oil.
on February 17, 2014
Being driven to want my cats to not bore of their diet, the Merrick wet food selections have both been met with enthusiasm by both my Abby and his little Domestic Shorthair sister.
Royal Canin's Beauty wet food is a favorite that is healthy and I must keep finding alternatives to their anxious reception to Fancy Feast.
Both Channing and Angel live a very happy life when it comes to their diet and food intake.
No doubt I spoil them. But when I find a healthy selection to spoil them with....everyone wins!
on May 24, 2007
Product is made in the USA, all human consumption, no grains, kitties love it, and FREE SHIPPING IS AWESOME!
on October 14, 2013
My cat purrs loudly when I feed him this, so I know that he likes it. It is great cat food. But the classic version of Merrick Thanksgiving Day Dinner cat food has been discontinued and Merrick is not making it anymore. The new version is called Merrick Purrfect Bistro cat food and the ingredients have changed.
on July 30, 2013
I have four cats. One cat eats only one brand and flavor of food. The other 3 get a random choice of other brands/flavors in what becomes a game of musical food bowls. This is in the bowl that the loser ends up with. Now, it DOES get eaten because all of the bowls are empty at the end of the day, it's just not anyone's first choice - hence the three stars.
on November 13, 2013
My cats love it, it's all natural, and it's fun to serve it to them at Thanksgiving. They tend to bother you less while you eat if you feed them something special too. :)
on January 31, 2014
I've been buying this brand of food for my cat for years (as a treat) and she loves it. Her favorite flavors are the grammy's pot pie and thanksgiving day dinner.
on July 7, 2013
My older cats love it too. It has good ingredients as most Merrick food have. I recommend this food for all cats.
on May 14, 2013
Picky old cat usually eats it right up and does very well on it. Excellent ingredients and smells good too.
on December 31, 2012
Fun thing for the holidays, but also they like it and it seems to be good for them! I am happy with it.