Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Style: Silver|Change

on January 19, 2011
My review of the Sterling Silver Wishbone pendant on the 18 inch chain! I absolutely love it!
99 comments| 174 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 10, 2013
I'm very happy with the purchase overall, although I guess I was expecting the charm to be smaller.

A couple of things to note:

1) As others have said, the chain is very delicate. I actually prefer this type of chain, as the thicker ones tend to ensnare my hair. But the chain is not as substantial as the charm.

2) There is kind of a "right" and "wrong" side to wear the charm on. The first time I put it on you could definitely see the "made in China" stamp, which is stamped on the side but only visible if you're wearing it one way.

3) The clasp is flimsy. I wouldn't trust it to hold anything of sentimental or of actual value. After a few times wearing it, I kind of have to coax the clasp to hold on to itself. I'm assuming it will only get weaker over time.

This is nothing I'll keep and cherish for years to come, but it's definitely a good unobtrusive everyday-type necklace for now. One day I'll replace it with something sentimental or expensive.
review image
on May 7, 2009
I gave this to my fiance for an Easter basket gift this year. I remembered her telling me that she loved Jennifer Aniston's necklace (which is a wishbone one, but about $6,000 more expensive than this). So I got her this one.
It's very pretty, and she's gotten non-stop compliments on it. And she looks beautiful in it!
on July 6, 2015
I come from China .This is my first time in the United States Amazon shopping.When I received this necklace, the heart is almost collapse, as there is a ten thousand grass mud horse rushing past.Simple and crude can not be a simple package, there is no sign, no text description! Only a black box!AND this necklace is made in China!!! I am a Chinese customer in the US amazon to buy a Chinese made necklace, and wait this necklace many days from the US sent to China!!!! It's not as good as China's Taobao!
review image review image review image
33 comments| 68 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 25, 2015
I bought as a gift for my sister but found a different necklace and decided to keep this for myself. I'm so happy I did. This is a beautiful necklace - just the right balance of size and weight. The wishbone is about the size of a quarter and the color is a subtle rose gold. You could easily wear it with other yellow gold jewelry and it would look great. It is simple without being plain and will likely be an everyday necklace for me.

Other reviewers commented that the chain seems too thin or cheap, noting concerns it might break. While the chain is delicate, it has stood up to the test of my 9 month old's tugging. The delicate appearance is part of the appeal, when contrasted against the slightly heavier charm.

Bonus: There doesn't seem to be a front and back to the charm. The only marking is on the inside of the "bone" and it is so small I had to really look hard to find it. This is a plus for me as it's one less thing to worry about when getting ready.
review image review image
on December 12, 2012
This is a really pretty necklace, and is seriously trendy! I am pretty hard on my jewelry - I often sleep in my pendants accidentally and have broken more than one. This pendant takes a beating, but the chain is still delicate and pretty.

This is definitely a necklace that will get you noticed!
on July 18, 2013
I received this necklace for Christmas and it was perfect. The charm was solid, and both were great quality and heavy weight. Then I lost it. I just purchased a replacement and what I received was such terrible quality that I can't believe it came from the same place. The new version is much smaller, hollow, and on a flimsy chain. I don't understand what happened, but I'm sending it right back.
on January 20, 2008
this pendant is great! very cute, it was just as described and the price was completely reasonable.
on November 11, 2015
I love it . The chain seem a little cheap but you get what you paid for . I like it tho! It might break if you don't take care of it but if it does the chain can be replace But for the most part very cute!
review image
on October 18, 2009
This wishbone necklace is even more beautiful than the picture.
My friend recently bought one in New York and I've wanted one since I saw it. Originally, I was a little concerned about the quality of the product since the price was so low, but when I received it, I was thrilled. It's better looking than the one from New York...and for way less money!