Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

Style: Silver|Change

on January 19, 2011
My review of the Sterling Silver Wishbone pendant on the 18 inch chain! I absolutely love it!
99 comments|169 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 10, 2013
I'm very happy with the purchase overall, although I guess I was expecting the charm to be smaller.

A couple of things to note:

1) As others have said, the chain is very delicate. I actually prefer this type of chain, as the thicker ones tend to ensnare my hair. But the chain is not as substantial as the charm.

2) There is kind of a "right" and "wrong" side to wear the charm on. The first time I put it on you could definitely see the "made in China" stamp, which is stamped on the side but only visible if you're wearing it one way.

3) The clasp is flimsy. I wouldn't trust it to hold anything of sentimental or of actual value. After a few times wearing it, I kind of have to coax the clasp to hold on to itself. I'm assuming it will only get weaker over time.

This is nothing I'll keep and cherish for years to come, but it's definitely a good unobtrusive everyday-type necklace for now. One day I'll replace it with something sentimental or expensive.
review image
on May 7, 2009
I gave this to my fiance for an Easter basket gift this year. I remembered her telling me that she loved Jennifer Aniston's necklace (which is a wishbone one, but about $6,000 more expensive than this). So I got her this one.
It's very pretty, and she's gotten non-stop compliments on it. And she looks beautiful in it!
on July 6, 2015
I come from China .This is my first time in the United States Amazon shopping.When I received this necklace, the heart is almost collapse, as there is a ten thousand grass mud horse rushing past.Simple and crude can not be a simple package, there is no sign, no text description! Only a black box!AND this necklace is made in China!!! I am a Chinese customer in the US amazon to buy a Chinese made necklace, and wait this necklace many days from the US sent to China!!!! It's not as good as China's Taobao!
review image review image review image
33 comments|61 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 18, 2009
This wishbone necklace is even more beautiful than the picture.
My friend recently bought one in New York and I've wanted one since I saw it. Originally, I was a little concerned about the quality of the product since the price was so low, but when I received it, I was thrilled. It's better looking than the one from New York...and for way less money!
on August 25, 2014
I would have paid triple for this beautiful, unique, amazing necklace. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I have been wearing it non-stop for a couple months now and it's great. No aggravation to my sensitive skin, strong sturdy chain, and awesome wishbone pendant. I really am pleased with this purchase!
on January 20, 2008
this pendant is great! very cute, it was just as described and the price was completely reasonable.
on October 22, 2014
I almost didn't purchase this after reading some of the negative reviews but I decided to give it a try since I have Amazon Prime and free returns. I don't mind inexpensive jewelry but I won't wear anything that looks cheap or cheesy. That said, I am SO impressed with the quality of this necklace for the price! The pendant is beautiful and three dimensional. It looks and feels like it is more expensive than it was. The chain is nice too. I got the gold plated one and am now considering buying it in silver. This would make a great gift!
on January 19, 2008
The necklace arrived very quickly and it was just as described however the chain was heavily knotted which was a pain to undo. Otherwise, nice item.
on November 11, 2015
I love it . The chain seem a little cheap but you get what you paid for . I like it tho! It might break if you don't take care of it but if it does the chain can be replace But for the most part very cute!
review image