Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now SnS

on July 8, 2012
I have been crock-potting food for my elderly dog for over a year now. She had stopped eating almost all foods we tried, except the lean meat, sweet potatoes and broccoli that I would slow cook over a day. Now, I have finally found a stew that she likes more than the crock pot stew. She literally would eat 3 times the recommended daily portions of this food if I would let her. And if I mix it in with dry food, she stealthily removes the wet from the dry leaving a bowl of dried nuggets behind. I feel really good about the nutritional content of this food, but most of all... my dog LOVES it!! I just wish it weren't so pricey. That is my ONLY complaint!
on September 30, 2012
Merrick's Senior Medley and Grammy's Pot Pie canned dog food is the ONLY food my dog, who has a history of pancreatitis, can eat. I used to buy it at a local major pet chain but then saw it on Amazon for less so thought it was a great candidate to purchase via subscription (two cases per month of Senior Medley). However, I recently received my first two cases, and every can in the first case I opened was dented. Didn't think too much about it, but then I just opened the second case and every can is also dented. There is a red sticker with a number on the top of each case wrapping -- wonder if that is a flag that the product is a second or reject. You can tell by the nature of the dents and that the "inside" cans are also dented that they were not dented in shipment. Shipping packaging was excellent. I would like to think that the food is safe, but do not want to take a chance so will not purchase it in the future from Amazon.

I buy as much as I possibly can from Amazon (lawnmower included!) and this is the first product disappointment I have had.

UPDATE October 1, 2012: Amazon has resolved the issue to my satisfaction. Great customer service. Thank you.
on November 24, 2012
I was looking for a highly rated, high quality canned food for my 10 year old Golden - I wanted a pop top, nutritional food, and one that didnt smell like driving by a meat rendering plant on a still July morning ...

This fits the bill! The top pops easily off, no smell, rated 5 stars for nutritional value/ingredients...AND my picky dog loves it.

Overall a good choice and no more expensive having it Amazon Prime delivered then it would be in the local pet store
on March 8, 2014
I don't usually leave reviews, but this time I just have to. We have a 14 year old lab mix, who had started losing weight. His dry food is Taste of the Wild High Prairie, which he had always loved, and was still eating, although his appetite was falling off. I started mixing a can of this with it and he loves it. He's enthusiastic for breakfast for the first time in a long time and his weight loss has stopped. I had tried two or three other wet foods, but they gave him terrible gas! That hasn't happened with this stuff. I highly recommend this food!
on October 28, 2013
My Gin-Gin is a relatively healthly little Min-Pin who loves this food. It's easy to digest and the fact that these are little cans is a huge plus. Before Merrick came out with this product, I was wracking my brains trying to find a food that wouldn't be too harsh for her sensitive system...and Merrick Senior Medley seems to be the answer. I also heat a small bit of oatmeal and add it, as she seems to enjoy this combo.
on August 12, 2014
My two senior dogs have turned their nose up to previous canned food. I'd started cooking for them when I tried this product as one more try. BOTH of them love it. It even smells good -- not like dog food. I'm so relieved.
on February 23, 2014
We have been feeding this to our minature poodle for two years now. Our dog is a diabetic so we mix it twice a day with cooked whole grain oatmeal using approx. one fourth of the can per feeding. This is the only thing that seems to keep her blood sugar stable.
on June 13, 2015
This is a very small can compared to Ceaser's. I have a picky Yorkie and she does eat this but its not a real favorite, I mix them with the Blue Buffalo so I can get her to eat some dry food......will probably go back to Ceaser's she likes several of that brand. Wish they carried more of a variety on Amazon she doesn't like the ones with the larger chunks of meat in them and they don't have a variety pak in the other kind.
on December 15, 2012
And I like that the senior medley has a lower calorie count. I have a senior dog who also suffered from skin allergies a few years back until I changed over to grain-free. I also have to keep my dog's weight in check and have been feeding my dog grain-free products for several years. Changing over from common dog food, non grain-free food, was simple; my dog loves the taste. But finding enough variety in the local stores at a good price is not so easy. I like that I can purchase this on-line at a great price through the Amazon site. Even happier with subscribe and save option--I just set my delivery options and don't have to worry about running around town with an empty dog bowl!!!
on October 14, 2015
My 12 year old rescue LOVES THIS SENIOR MEDLEY!!!!!
I am sad that I am having a difficult time finding it for ordering more!.,
She will also eat Grammy Pot Pie, but the senior medley has the nutrients and she prefers the taste......
My dog approves this message!