Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on October 23, 2011
My husband got me this ring to comfort me when we moved to a new town. The gold looks and feels substantial. The diamonds are brilliant. It looks SO elegant and delicate on my hand without looking cheap. It actually comes up only about a third of the way to my knuckle--it's more compact vertically while extending all the way across the bottom of my finger. As a bonus--my engagement/wedding band is two-tone platinum and yellow gold. With the diamonds on the yellow gold this ring has the same effect for a beautiful balance. I am SO impressed. Thanks honey!.
on October 14, 2007
This ring is much lovelier than the photo suggests; truly elegant and regal. It's dainty enough to be delicate but big enough to make a statement. I just love it!
on December 25, 2013
It looks beautiful in the picture. I bought it for my wife for Christmas. She opened it today and since I had Amazon gift wrap it, I hadn't seen it until this morning.

Wow, what a let down. It really looks like a cheap ring. The diamonds look like metal chips and the gold is very thin and gives it a discount faux jewelry store look.

I hope Amazon will refund us for this ring.
on November 6, 2010
Bought this ring for my Fiancee, she loved it, very in keeping with NOLA and the Saints, one slight flaw was one stone coming adrift. But lov ethe ring so much did not send it back.
on February 6, 2014
I bought this as a gift for myself to commemorate my recent trip to Paris. It's a beautiful ring. Makes a statement but is still very elegant and subtle if that makes sense to anyone but me. It arrived in a stunning gift box..3 layers of box. A square box..open that then a open top box with a front drop down with a beautiful royal blue lining..then you lift out a traditional ring boxwith a blue ribbon tab to open..then voila..your ring. An amazing attention to detail! You could put a Cracker Jack (dating myself) ring in that box and it would make you feel special...which you may want to save it for. Five plus stars!
on October 11, 2009
This ring is very pretty in person. If you like gold than this is a great piece of jewelry. I love it and everyone that sees it ask where i got it from. They can't believe for so little. I highly recommend this ring.
on October 3, 2015
Honestly, this ring straddles the line between dainty and cheap. The gold part is much thinner than I expected and the diamonds are basically chips. I kept it because I got it as a Lightning Deal. If it weren't at a heavily discounted price I would not have hesitated to return it. I wound up keeping it because I still could not make up my mind by the time the deadline for returning it passed.
on December 5, 2014
My wife loves this ring, she never takes it off. The fleur-de-lis design is kind of our thing since we were married in New Orleans. I bought it for her a couple of years ago, and it looks as good as the day she got it, even wearing it constantly. I would highly recommend it.
on March 7, 2011
I really wanted this ring for my 25th wedding anniversary last May.
This ring is perfect for my personality and I wear mine everyday!
It looks elegant on my hand.
Family and friends do notice my ring because it's distinctive in design.
on April 29, 2014
I had originally ordered a sz 6, however, I needed to exchange for a sz 7. The return went w/out any hassles, and the turn-around for the larger sz was very quick, w/no problems whatsoever! The ring is absolutely lovely!! I couldn't be more pleased! I will definitely shop w/sellers again!!! Thank you so very much!!!