Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation Learn more

Team Name: San Francisco Giants|Change

on June 20, 2013
Was a little skeptical to buy a pair because some of the reviews said they were very poorly made and some said they were even bent when they arrived. I think I made a fine decision in purchasing. They were not bent at all. A lot thicker than I had pictured from the reviews. Perfect for the price. Go Giants!!! :)
on September 3, 2013
Well I ordered these earrings b/c I loved the big red P and thought it would stand out very well. Instead, I got completely different earrings that were shaped like a base with phillies written on it. I would NOT recommend ordering from this company b/c they will send you what they want to send you, not what you actually paid for.

I must say, I literally buy everything on amazon and this is the first time I am ever giving a negative review and first time I did not get what I ordered! I guess I should be thankful it's even the phillies they sent me. Don't order from this company unless you want to be surprised on what your opening!!! (Florida Gulf Coast Sports)
on October 22, 2011
These could not have been more perfect. Exactly what I wanted. Couldn't beat the price. Got comments every time I wore them. Wore them for the Tigers. Can't wait for next season.
on January 12, 2012
These are a little larger than I expected and they don't come with rubber backs. The STL logo on the pair I received isn't as white as the picture shows. I also ordered the studs and they are a better size and are whiter. I would suggest getting the studs if you are trying to decide between the two. The studs match the necklace well.
on September 17, 2013
I ordered these to wear to a braves game..when they got here they were not the earrings in the picture..the ones in the picture have red in the middle with a blue outline and the ones I got were solid blue..I still like them but its just the point that its not what I ordered! But cant complain to much for the price.
on November 13, 2014
Cute and affordable earrings to show team spirit! I got many compliments on these. They were very light weight and comfortable. A little smaller than I usually wear, but I don't know if bigger would have been better. These aren't fine jewelry, but if you aren't expecting them to be you won't be disappointed in the quality.
on January 2, 2014
I really loved the P's but got the Phillie's plate symbol instead. I really do love the earrings, it's just a bit disappointing when you're expecting one thing and get another and especially since I got these as a gift for my mom as well as a pair for myself. However, again, I really do love the earrings and they came in good time so other than getting something different they were great so in the end I do recommend buying these earrings.

To the seller; you really need to adjust the picture or start sending people the right product. Whether or not the product we received is great and well liked, that doesn't mean we aren't disappointed with your services. Things like this will easily make you lose repeat customers because what if the next time we get something other than the picture but we DON'T like it? Just be honest, because the plate symbol is awesome and the price is unbeatable so people will be highly satisfied with them, as long as they know that's what to expect when they open your package.
on November 27, 2013
I bought these for a friend who is a big Nats fan. I think she'll like them. I only wish I had realized that they are not all silver. The image was confusing to me; I didn't realize that the inside of the Ws are white. I thought I was getting her completely silver earrings. Oh, well. I think she'll enjoy wearing them anyway.
on June 26, 2015
What you see is what you get! Great earrings. Just be cautious of ordering as I thought I purchased Royals earrings, which was pictured, but the actual description was Chicago White Sox, which I didn't pay attention to until it was too late. After reordering Royals earrings, they arrived as promised and are exactly as pictured.
on April 5, 2014
They are cute but lost one off wire. I didn't notice that the one wire at the top of the D was not fully closed. When I went to remove them 1 was gone. Going to have to reorder not thrilled about rebuying after just 1 wearing. I was worried about the back being secure not thinking of the top being open. Also the card they were on misspelled Detroit as Detriot. I live in Texas now but born and raised in Detroit and Romeo Mi hard to get anything for Mi teams here without buying online. Happy I was able to buy sad to lose them so fast.