Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

Team Name: San Francisco GiantsChange

on October 22, 2011
These could not have been more perfect. Exactly what I wanted. Couldn't beat the price. Got comments every time I wore them. Wore them for the Tigers. Can't wait for next season.
on June 20, 2013
Was a little skeptical to buy a pair because some of the reviews said they were very poorly made and some said they were even bent when they arrived. I think I made a fine decision in purchasing. They were not bent at all. A lot thicker than I had pictured from the reviews. Perfect for the price. Go Giants!!! :)
VINE VOICEon April 27, 2011
These earrings are the perfect price for the perfect touch of 'fan'-fare to our game day wear!
I picked up a couple pairs for my family, and they are a huge 'hit'. They don't feel cheap or flimsy, and are the perfect weight. (Not too heavy!)
If you're considering getting them, go for it, you'll be knocking one out of the park!
on September 3, 2013
Well I ordered these earrings b/c I loved the big red P and thought it would stand out very well. Instead, I got completely different earrings that were shaped like a base with phillies written on it. I would NOT recommend ordering from this company b/c they will send you what they want to send you, not what you actually paid for.

I must say, I literally buy everything on amazon and this is the first time I am ever giving a negative review and first time I did not get what I ordered! I guess I should be thankful it's even the phillies they sent me. Don't order from this company unless you want to be surprised on what your opening!!! (Florida Gulf Coast Sports)
on January 10, 2009
The product is very nice looking and as described. My only real negative comment is the seller really never had the product in stock. They had to buy the item from someone else. It turns out the person they were buying from never really had the product either. As a matter of fact the item was sold 3!!! times before it arived with the seller on amazon that I was buying from. So technically I am the 5th owner of the Earrings. Talk about dealing with middle men. Therefore it took a fairly long time to arrive since the product passed through so many peoples hands on the way to me each buying it from someone else who in turn had to wait for it to arrive someone before that. Not efficient. If you don't have it in stock just say so is my comment. Would I have bought the item if I knew this was going to happen in a word NO.
on November 29, 2012
I'm a giants fan to the core! These earrings are a perfect compliment to all of my giants fan gear.
on January 12, 2012
These are a little larger than I expected and they don't come with rubber backs. The STL logo on the pair I received isn't as white as the picture shows. I also ordered the studs and they are a better size and are whiter. I would suggest getting the studs if you are trying to decide between the two. The studs match the necklace well.
on September 17, 2013
I ordered these to wear to a braves game..when they got here they were not the earrings in the picture..the ones in the picture have red in the middle with a blue outline and the ones I got were solid blue..I still like them but its just the point that its not what I ordered! But cant complain to much for the price.
on September 7, 2011
the ear rings pictured are not the ones i got. how ever the ones i got are very nice and are the red sox. so i havae no problem with this seller.
on June 1, 2010
These earrings are the best. I have at least 12 Phillies tee shirts and now have the earrings to match the logo on them. Thanks Amazon!

See 1 answered question