Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on March 14, 2008
I am an Engineer and have measured each of the three stones. The two end stones are exactly the same size. But, when I first looked at them, they looked like they were different sizes when looked at each side tilted. This is just an illusion, since when measured they are exactly the same size. The center stone is approximately 1 carat and larger than the two end stones. I bought this ring because my fingers swelled up during my pregnancy and my real ring would not fit anymore. I tried to find a ring that looked like my ring, and this was the closest one. My real ring has a 0.87 carat center stone, and this ring looks like the center stone is about 1 carat. So they look like real ring size stones. It's so sparkely and looks like real diamonds. It does not look like the typical cubic zirconia, where you can immediately tell they are fake. This one is far better quality. The sterling silver compliments the ring also, and the stones are set like real diamonds. Very good quality. I can even wash my hands with it on and it stays in good condition. I've had this ring for 4 years, and it still looks brand new. This is also a good ring to wear when traveling, in case you get mugged. Be sure to lock your real rings in a safe though before you leave.
77 comments|161 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 19, 2012
it doesn't look anything like the picture. it looks cheap! but then again you get what you pay for right? what was i thinking?
review image review image
22 comments|51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 7, 2007
She chucked the $2000 engagement ring in favor of this one. Cubic zirconia = more money for large screen tv.
66 comments|95 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 5, 2010
This ring is beautiful and eye-catching without being gaudy. I had been wanting a 3 stone ring but I'm not one who spends lots of money on jewelry, I'd rather not worry about losing it or having it stolen. I looked at several here on Amazon because I had received several gift certificates for my birthday, and when I saw this one, it just seemed perfect. I was so excited to receive the package, and it did not disappoint - it was ever prettier in person. My mom saw it and loved it so much that a couple of days later she said she just had to have one too, so we ordered her one as well. The only thing I would mention is that these do run at least half a size bigger than the stated size. I placed the size 6 we ordered on a ring mandrel and it slides to the 6.5 mark very easily, so order accordingly. The stones are not different sizes, as other reviews have stated, I measured all stones on both rings and the two side stones are exactly the same size, with the middle stone being slightly bigger.

I highly recommend this ring for any budget conscious jewelry shopper!
on December 23, 2011
I love this ring!! I got it for my friend. It can NOT pull of for diamond. It also says "made in china" on the inside of the band. It's very pretty and well worth the price though. Shipping was very fast! Check out my video review on it! :)
on January 11, 2012
I bought this for my girlfriend because i was short on money.. Everyone said it looked AMAZING!!
but the only think i really hated on this product was the fact that it said ''Made in China'' engraved on the ring
other than that i would highly recommend this ring.. its looks WAYYYYYYY better than the picture on amazon :)
on July 8, 2010
I purchased this ring. It's very pretty. Sparkles nicely, especially in the sunlight, and the stones aren't so large that it screams, "Fake!" Many people have exclaimed over how lovely it is. However, this is not a comfortable ring, and though I'd love to wear it all the time, I don't wear it much at all. It's not a "comfort fit," and the band is quite narrow and has square edges. Also, the prongs at the sides of the stones are constantly rubbing the fingers to either side. The prongs aren't sharp, but they're prominent enough to be annoying to me. Finally, though it's not terribly noticeable, I feel it's important to add one of the stones seems to be a little cloudy--though you have to really examine it to see it.

Edited: Two years on, I still have this ring, and I still wear it from time to time. Unfortunately, I can't wear it all the time. It's lovely, but it's just not comfy. I put it on when I can't resist that extra bit of sparkle...but then it always goes back into the drawer at the end of the day, and I put my other, comfort-band ring on with some relief.
22 comments|46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 5, 2013
I bought this ring for my gf because she likes nice looking jewelry that does not cost a lot (she is afraid she may lose it). I bought it for her as an Xmas gift. She loved the ring; which I bought in combination with a matching necklace and earrings from the same source (Amazon Curated Collection). By January 2, 2013 (barely a week after receiving the ring), my girlfriend informed me that it was already starting to tarnish.

At first I was upset but then I though "hmm, maybe it's pure silver and that's why it is tarnishing." I could not have been more wrong. The ring had begun to get holes and divots in the metal band. Inside and out! It looked more like it was rusting rather than tarnishing! Needless to say, I requested a return immediately.

Additionally, the picture is deceptive of the ring itself. The inside of the band is not smooth metal that is flush with the rest of the ring. In actuality, the ring has a dug-out inside loop (where the palm part of the finger touches) and engraved in the dug-out section is the word "CHINA" in big, nasty letters. Makes the ring seem like I got it for her out of a 25 cent machine outside a grocery store.
on August 29, 2011
I bought the ring because it was pretty.I have not had it for very long.The band broke.The silver is coming off.I would not recommend any one else buy this ring.
on November 24, 2012
This ring is of a very high quality considering its very low price. The stones are all so very bright & fiery, not just clear like glass, and can hold their own next to my real diamonds. When I wear it, the main compliment I hear is "WOW! That is a gorgeous ring!" (no one knows it's a fake!). I love to wear it, and it's so comfortable when on, that I often forget to take it off at night before bed (my advice: don't sleep with prong-set jewelry of any type).

The silver band is also exceptionally well-made & the stone setting is sturdy, secure & snag-free (important for prong-set stone rings). In all, the piece looks like a very well made, high quality piece (with the look,perhaps, of a palladium or white rhodium coated piece of white gold). It won't pass for platinum, yet could pass for white gold. A good fun ring, and a great economical alternative to a real 3 stone diamond ring. GO FOR IT & GET IT! You won't be sorry. I spent more for it when I bought it for myself, and would buy it again even at the higher price.