Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on August 16, 2007
This ring looks great at the picture, but unfortunately in real life it's a little different. At the picture it looks like there's more yellow gold and just a quarter or third of ring is white gold. The ring I've got has quarter of yellow gold and the rest is white gold. Other than that it is excellent ring for such price and it still looks great. Quite fast shipping and good packaging.
on February 12, 2009
The ring came in as pictured, lovely quality. I am completely satisfied with this ring, and I have had no problems. Even shipping happened faster than I expected. Overall this has been the one of the best buys I've made, an excellent deal on such a lovely piece of jewelry.
on March 15, 2015
My boyfriend got me this two toned heart ring for Christmas, I love this ring it's real. I wear it everyday to work or going out even to sleep because it's so comfortable I shower with it and wash dishes with it. The ring looks as charming as when he first gave me it.
review image
on April 13, 2015
Just love this ring it's my new middle finger ring looks great on...
review image
on July 15, 2011
The recipient of this ring has had this for over a year now and it is still in great condition. It is a beautiful ring, however, be aware that it may be a little smaller in person that it appears online. The diamonds are pretty small. But it was just right for our occasion. She wears it on her middle finger because I must have ordered a size too large to fit the ring finger it was intended for. Read a lot of reviews to decide on this one and glad I did.
on September 4, 2009
I asked my boyfriend to purchase this item for me last Christmas. He did, and I still never ever take it off. It is beautiful and I love it. Mine is exactly like the picture, was exactly what I wanted, and I have zero complaints. Love it.
on February 19, 2014
I love my ring, I don't take it off. My husband and I have been married 44 years. Our anniversary was 2-14-14, and he was going to get me a big ring. I like dainty rings like this one. I like that it is two-tone, white gold and yellow gold, and the two hearts symbolize my husband and myself. I absolutely recommend this ring.
on December 23, 2010
I have brought lots of product from Amazon and it is a great experience shopping with Amazon. This ring looks great. My ring looks exactly like in the picture. Fast shipping and this is a superb gift for myself.14k Two-Tone Diamond Heart Ring (1/10 cttw, H-I Color, I2 Clarity), Size 8
on April 21, 2011
she Loves it and wears it everyday :D it was my first time buying a ring and i have to say i made a good choice.
on January 20, 2014
The ring is just gorgeous. it looks sophisticated and beautiful. It was ordered as a present on our wedding anniversary. Out of all the rings purchased online this one was #1 choice, ! would have kept it, unfortunately I broke my wrist and don't know yet, what ring size I'll be having after all healed up.
The delivery was extra speedy, the ring was nested in a beautiful white box, which was protected with white paper cover. The returning process was fast and uncomplicated. I received emails with information about all the delivery and return steps.
Amazon Curated Collection makes it sure that the buyer gets transparent information about their purchase. Not only I got all those emails but I could follow the entire purchase on my Amazon account, I could clearly see that the item I returned was received by the seller and the money was paid back on my bank account.
Thank you for amazing job! I definitely would buy from this seller again.

i