Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on August 16, 2007
This ring looks great at the picture, but unfortunately in real life it's a little different. At the picture it looks like there's more yellow gold and just a quarter or third of ring is white gold. The ring I've got has quarter of yellow gold and the rest is white gold. Other than that it is excellent ring for such price and it still looks great. Quite fast shipping and good packaging.
on February 12, 2009
The ring came in as pictured, lovely quality. I am completely satisfied with this ring, and I have had no problems. Even shipping happened faster than I expected. Overall this has been the one of the best buys I've made, an excellent deal on such a lovely piece of jewelry.
on September 4, 2009
I asked my boyfriend to purchase this item for me last Christmas. He did, and I still never ever take it off. It is beautiful and I love it. Mine is exactly like the picture, was exactly what I wanted, and I have zero complaints. Love it.
on April 13, 2015
Just love this ring it's my new middle finger ring looks great on...
review image
on July 15, 2011
The recipient of this ring has had this for over a year now and it is still in great condition. It is a beautiful ring, however, be aware that it may be a little smaller in person that it appears online. The diamonds are pretty small. But it was just right for our occasion. She wears it on her middle finger because I must have ordered a size too large to fit the ring finger it was intended for. Read a lot of reviews to decide on this one and glad I did.
on March 15, 2015
My boyfriend got me this two toned heart ring for Christmas, I love this ring it's real. I wear it everyday to work or going out even to sleep because it's so comfortable I shower with it and wash dishes with it. The ring looks as charming as when he first gave me it.
review image
on December 23, 2010
I have brought lots of product from Amazon and it is a great experience shopping with Amazon. This ring looks great. My ring looks exactly like in the picture. Fast shipping and this is a superb gift for myself.14k Two-Tone Diamond Heart Ring (1/10 cttw, H-I Color, I2 Clarity), Size 8
11 comment7 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 21, 2011
she Loves it and wears it everyday :D it was my first time buying a ring and i have to say i made a good choice.
on December 21, 2011
Fast shipping (amazon prime). My wife love this ring. It was a great deal. I had a hard time finding something my wife would like for under $400.00.
on July 6, 2010
The ring looked exactly like the picture! In dim light the, diamonds look a little faded; but once the natural light floods over the ring it just "pops". The shipping was outstanding, the ring came a day earlier than expected. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a great piece of jewelry on a budget.

See 1 answered question