Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on May 4, 2009
I've had several Smokey Quartz rings over the years and this one was big enough to be noticable but not overpowering. Very high quality and great color...a lot of these stones tend to be too light, but this one is beautiful and dark. I feel like a spent a lot more money. Great investment!
on January 23, 2011
BOUGHT RING FOR DAUGHTER FOR XMAS. MISPLACED AND BOUGHT THIS ONE. LIKED IT SO MUCH BETTER!! NICE QUALITY FOR THE PRICE AND VERY ELEGANT LOOKING. NOT TOO GAUDY BUT GOOD FOR EVERYDAY RIGHT HAND ETC.
on June 1, 2012
This is a large ring and will be perfect in the winter months when I often wear browns. The yellow gold and brown tones are so warm and perfectly suited with one another. I would definitely recommend this ring to anyone who dares to wear a bold piece.
on December 23, 2012
"Oooh!" she said, looking at the picture of this 14k Yellow Gold Smoky-Quartz ring, featured in Amazon's curated jewelry collection. Her eyes widened with excitement.

I knew I had just found her birthday present, and the price wasn't bad at all.

A few minutes later, it was ordered and on its way, along with a matching set of 14k Yellow Gold Emerald-Cut Smoky-Quartz Stud Earrings, also from Amazon's Curated Collection.

The jewelry arrived quickly and safely just a few days later. Opening the box, the ring looked perfect - all gold and shiny and quartz-y. It somehow looked smaller than it did in the pictures online, but apparently that was due to having no frame of reference in the photos, since it looks just fine on her finger.

And she agrees.

Well worth the money I paid. Thanks, Amazon!
on July 28, 2015
I have hunted this type of ring for a few years. It is what I consider to be high quality i.e. it is made well and is not flimsy as some great value jewelry items can be. It is truly beautiful and will make a great Fall accessory. The center stone is about a 3/8 in. wide and about 6/8 in. long so it's not overly big or too dainty.
on December 31, 2012
I am a very modern person who still like to see the influence of classical or traditional or heirloom styles in jewelry. This ring is timelessly elegant and even more stunning in real life. I had to have it sized smaller to a 5 1/2, but its gorgeous and totally worth it. I can wear it anywhere as the stone is dressy but subtle enough for daytime too. And the smoky quartz make me feel unique... its not something everyone else has.... I love it!!
on March 21, 2013
I had been looking for a ring to wear with my brown outfits. When I saw this ring, I knew it was the one. Also, the other reviews did help. I wore the ring to work a couple of days ago and everyone loved it. Believe me you can't go wrong with this ring!
on June 29, 2013
I love the size (amazing,since I'm size 6 and the ring is a 5!) It's a perfect fit.The stone is just what I wanted.It's beautiful!!!. I wish you had different colors,like orange or blue, but I'm very happy for now.
on January 9, 2013
I received this ring as an anniversary present and love it. I wear a lot of animal prints and brown and the smoky-quartz looks great. Really love the 3-stone shapes which are different and the cut is beautiful. This ring gets a lot of compliments!
on December 12, 2012
It is pretty but not for me. It didn't do anything for me when I put it on. I returned it.