Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on February 20, 2013
Cant compared to a TAG or classical branded watch. Some where the mechanics inside is abit shaky.. but then is only a watch that less then the retails selling price.....
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
on March 23, 2010
Great watch. Nice, solid construction. Keeps great time. Easy to read. Very comfortable strap/watch feel. The watch looked too big in the photo, but after getting it and wearing it for a couple of minutes, yes big, too big? No! It's a conversation starter, for sure. Attractive finish, accents, etc. Can be worn everyday or just to the office. Casual, yet sophisticated. I would highly recommend this watch to anyone looking for a well priced, well made, casual sport watch with a very masculine appeal. Only drawback, no Indiglo? The hour/min. hands glow in the dark...as do the hour markers, but it's hard to tell the time 5 hours after the last daylight...
on September 28, 2010
This is a well-made, rugged, classy looking quality watch. It should last many years. I've had many compliments about its appearance. Not recommended if you are looking for a precision stop-watch because the segment of the watch used to record elapsed minutes is small and there are only indicators for each 5 minutes of time (i.e. hard to tell the difference between 2 or 3 minutes of elapsed time).
on January 15, 2013
One can never be sure about buying something like a watch online, but this turned out to be just right for me. I am extremely happy with it's size, colouring, the detail on the watch face and it's functions.
on January 19, 2014
I LOVE this watch and I enjoy wearing it on a daily basis. I ended ditching the default band and went with a NATO style nylon strap (22mm Premium Classic PVD Nylon Solid Black) and this combo looks sharp!

This watch is subdued and conservative in it's looks, so I know I will be wearing this for years without going out of style. I highly recommend pairing this with a 22mm Nylon band -- I've had total strangers walk up and tell me what I nice watch I have on.

This is one of my favorite purchases from Amazon, and I'm very satisfied with the build quality of this watch.
on June 1, 2008
Great Looks + Great Price! This is my third Nautica watch and the quality is very good.
on June 26, 2012
This watch is supposed to be water-resistant. Went to the lake, stayed maybe 15 min in water a the time. Next morning watch had condensation under the glass and seconds are not moving at all, and in 8 hours it fell 2 hours behind. Other then that looks nice, and is a nice watch. Maybe I got a defective one.
on September 15, 2007
If you like big dial watches and sport/Casual wear watches... HERE IT IS!!!, very nice and versatile casual/sport watch.

Water resistant 330 ft
Cronograph (1 Sec - 1 hour)
Date
24 Hour dial
VINE VOICEon February 16, 2015
The watch looks good, is super heavy and feels solid.

My biggest gripe is that the bands don't rotate - they are mounted in a fixed position, so you have to flex the rubber open to put the watch on -- this SEEMS like a non-issue (and it mostly is) but given that the watch it so heavy, as you are holding it against your body on your left wrist and trying to secure with your right, the watch WANTS to slip off your wrist and plummet to ground with a good amount of weight behind it.

If the bands rotated at the body and opened up a bit more, you'd have more clearance to work with and wouldn't have to rotate your wrist so far around (with the face, facing down towards the ground).

I have dropped the watch once already - it chipped the face... I was super annoyed.

Other problem - the action of the primary winding knob is really cheap/inconsistent... there are not 2 or 3 clean 'stops' pulling it out or pushing it in, you sort of fight with it and it eventually feels like it 'breaks' something and comes out but then you push it back in and it's fine.

A really crappy feel/action to it.

I think this watch is actually not that well made and just weighted inside with some cheap metal or something. I wouldn't buy again.
on July 15, 2012
Been using this watch for around 3 years now. Looks great on my wrist and like how it feels. Have also done quite a bit of swimming and snorkeling with the watch and have had no issues.