Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on February 20, 2013
Cant compared to a TAG or classical branded watch. Some where the mechanics inside is abit shaky.. but then is only a watch that less then the retails selling price.....
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
on March 23, 2010
Great watch. Nice, solid construction. Keeps great time. Easy to read. Very comfortable strap/watch feel. The watch looked too big in the photo, but after getting it and wearing it for a couple of minutes, yes big, too big? No! It's a conversation starter, for sure. Attractive finish, accents, etc. Can be worn everyday or just to the office. Casual, yet sophisticated. I would highly recommend this watch to anyone looking for a well priced, well made, casual sport watch with a very masculine appeal. Only drawback, no Indiglo? The hour/min. hands glow in the dark...as do the hour markers, but it's hard to tell the time 5 hours after the last daylight...
0Comment32 of 36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 28, 2010
This is a well-made, rugged, classy looking quality watch. It should last many years. I've had many compliments about its appearance. Not recommended if you are looking for a precision stop-watch because the segment of the watch used to record elapsed minutes is small and there are only indicators for each 5 minutes of time (i.e. hard to tell the difference between 2 or 3 minutes of elapsed time).
on June 1, 2008
Great Looks + Great Price! This is my third Nautica watch and the quality is very good.
on January 15, 2013
One can never be sure about buying something like a watch online, but this turned out to be just right for me. I am extremely happy with it's size, colouring, the detail on the watch face and it's functions.
on September 15, 2007
If you like big dial watches and sport/Casual wear watches... HERE IT IS!!!, very nice and versatile casual/sport watch.

Water resistant 330 ft
Cronograph (1 Sec - 1 hour)
Date
24 Hour dial
22 comments18 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 15, 2012
Been using this watch for around 3 years now. Looks great on my wrist and like how it feels. Have also done quite a bit of swimming and snorkeling with the watch and have had no issues.
on December 22, 2011
I bought this watch as a gift to my brother. At first everything seemed ok. Everything up until my brother went to check what I was cooking and opened the pot. The watch is not well sealed and got steam under the glass. No my brother did no let his wrist inside the pot, he just opened and closed the lid. I live in a very hot place, and it has been over a 100 degrees. My brother watch has been looking like it has never left the kitchen. The watch is beautiful, all the features work fine, good priceand delivered ahead of time but it is not well seald and if you plan getting it wet, or live in a hot country I would not recommend the purchase.
on June 26, 2012
This watch is supposed to be water-resistant. Went to the lake, stayed maybe 15 min in water a the time. Next morning watch had condensation under the glass and seconds are not moving at all, and in 8 hours it fell 2 hours behind. Other then that looks nice, and is a nice watch. Maybe I got a defective one.
on January 19, 2014
I LOVE this watch and I enjoy wearing it on a daily basis. I ended ditching the default band and went with a NATO style nylon strap (22mm Premium Classic PVD Nylon Solid Black) and this combo looks sharp!

This watch is subdued and conservative in it's looks, so I know I will be wearing this for years without going out of style. I highly recommend pairing this with a 22mm Nylon band -- I've had total strangers walk up and tell me what I nice watch I have on.

This is one of my favorite purchases from Amazon, and I'm very satisfied with the build quality of this watch.