Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on February 20, 2013
Cant compared to a TAG or classical branded watch. Some where the mechanics inside is abit shaky.. but then is only a watch that less then the retails selling price.....
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
on March 23, 2010
Great watch. Nice, solid construction. Keeps great time. Easy to read. Very comfortable strap/watch feel. The watch looked too big in the photo, but after getting it and wearing it for a couple of minutes, yes big, too big? No! It's a conversation starter, for sure. Attractive finish, accents, etc. Can be worn everyday or just to the office. Casual, yet sophisticated. I would highly recommend this watch to anyone looking for a well priced, well made, casual sport watch with a very masculine appeal. Only drawback, no Indiglo? The hour/min. hands glow in the dark...as do the hour markers, but it's hard to tell the time 5 hours after the last daylight...
on September 28, 2010
This is a well-made, rugged, classy looking quality watch. It should last many years. I've had many compliments about its appearance. Not recommended if you are looking for a precision stop-watch because the segment of the watch used to record elapsed minutes is small and there are only indicators for each 5 minutes of time (i.e. hard to tell the difference between 2 or 3 minutes of elapsed time).
on January 15, 2013
One can never be sure about buying something like a watch online, but this turned out to be just right for me. I am extremely happy with it's size, colouring, the detail on the watch face and it's functions.
on January 19, 2014
I LOVE this watch and I enjoy wearing it on a daily basis. I ended ditching the default band and went with a NATO style nylon strap (22mm Premium Classic PVD Nylon Solid Black) and this combo looks sharp!

This watch is subdued and conservative in it's looks, so I know I will be wearing this for years without going out of style. I highly recommend pairing this with a 22mm Nylon band -- I've had total strangers walk up and tell me what I nice watch I have on.

This is one of my favorite purchases from Amazon, and I'm very satisfied with the build quality of this watch.
on June 1, 2008
Great Looks + Great Price! This is my third Nautica watch and the quality is very good.
on September 15, 2007
If you like big dial watches and sport/Casual wear watches... HERE IT IS!!!, very nice and versatile casual/sport watch.

Water resistant 330 ft
Cronograph (1 Sec - 1 hour)
Date
24 Hour dial
on December 22, 2011
I bought this watch as a gift to my brother. At first everything seemed ok. Everything up until my brother went to check what I was cooking and opened the pot. The watch is not well sealed and got steam under the glass. No my brother did no let his wrist inside the pot, he just opened and closed the lid. I live in a very hot place, and it has been over a 100 degrees. My brother watch has been looking like it has never left the kitchen. The watch is beautiful, all the features work fine, good priceand delivered ahead of time but it is not well seald and if you plan getting it wet, or live in a hot country I would not recommend the purchase.
VINE VOICEon February 16, 2015
The watch looks good, is super heavy and feels solid.

My biggest gripe is that the bands don't rotate - they are mounted in a fixed position, so you have to flex the rubber open to put the watch on -- this SEEMS like a non-issue (and it mostly is) but given that the watch it so heavy, as you are holding it against your body on your left wrist and trying to secure with your right, the watch WANTS to slip off your wrist and plummet to ground with a good amount of weight behind it.

If the bands rotated at the body and opened up a bit more, you'd have more clearance to work with and wouldn't have to rotate your wrist so far around (with the face, facing down towards the ground).

I have dropped the watch once already - it chipped the face... I was super annoyed.

Other problem - the action of the primary winding knob is really cheap/inconsistent... there are not 2 or 3 clean 'stops' pulling it out or pushing it in, you sort of fight with it and it eventually feels like it 'breaks' something and comes out but then you push it back in and it's fine.

A really crappy feel/action to it.

I think this watch is actually not that well made and just weighted inside with some cheap metal or something. I wouldn't buy again.
on June 26, 2012
This watch is supposed to be water-resistant. Went to the lake, stayed maybe 15 min in water a the time. Next morning watch had condensation under the glass and seconds are not moving at all, and in 8 hours it fell 2 hours behind. Other then that looks nice, and is a nice watch. Maybe I got a defective one.