Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now STEM

Package Quantity: 1|Change

on October 11, 2014
The price point on this product at our regional supermarket is between $2.99-3.99. While I understand that shipping is a part of the purchase price, and that this product may not be available in all areas, an approximate $4.00 upcharge is absurd. If the convenience is worth it to you, fantastic, but know that you are being overcharged.
on April 23, 2013
I got this to be environmentally friendly and still clean my toilet. I was not that happy with the job it did and I am looking for an alternative. It cleans a bit, but not as well as I was looking for. Lime deposits don't go away at all.
on September 29, 2015
I'm trying to use more natural products in my home, so I decided to purchase this for our toilets. We've used this brand for other things like soaps before, so it was a no brainer to give the toilet cleaner a try.
A little bit goes a long way, and I've cleaned 4 bathroom toilets TWICE so far with just one bottle (and there's still some left!). The smell isn't that overpowering chemical smell that I'm used to, which is great.
No complaints here! Works well, decent price (especially with subscribe and save), I like that it's more natural.
on June 4, 2014
I use this toilet bowl cleaner to clean three Toto toilets with sanigloss finish. Toto instructed owners not to use harsh chemical toilet bowl cleaners in order to preserve the glazed finish that is supposed to keep the toilet bowl clean longer. I also had to find a toilet brush that wasn't too stiff. I use this once a week for the past two years and it works well. Highly recommended!
on July 6, 2015
I have a septic system and I prefer the Green Works toilet bowl cleaner over the Method by a long shot. The smell is good and it gets everything super clean without destroying my septic system. It's all I use.
HALL OF FAMETOP 50 REVIEWERon February 10, 2011
I always clean the toilet the day or within a couple days of when it needs it. So I never have terribly harsh "baked on" issues. I also like a good fresh smelling toilet cleaner to use when I brush it, and this is very fragrant, coats and clings just as nicely as any other brand, and actually leaves a longer lasting more desirable smell than other brands.

When something less chemical based can meet your needs, why would you want more chemicals!? It's a no brainer for me.

The only slight difference I found here is that after the flush, the remnants in the water will foam/bubble a bit like a dish soap. After another flush or two you may have some bubbles still. It causes no problems at all and does disappear on its own, but just a little nuance that you might notice.

I rated it 4 stars instead of 5 because the bubbles made me keep flushing. If everyone whose used this does that even once, yeah, wasting some good drinking water ont trying to get rid of the foam! :)
on April 29, 2016
Doesn't work at all. Strong scent but absolutely NO CLEANING POWER!

Stick with the version that actually WORKS: Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner With Bleach Rain Clean Scent Bottle 24 Oz, 2-Pack
on December 13, 2015
I prefer this toilet bowl cleaner over others because of how thick it it and how it sticks to the slides of the bowl instead of sliding down into the water. It also foams well during scrubbing. The only thing I don't really enjoy is the powerful scent.
on January 1, 2013
I am on disability because of chemical and environmental sensitivities...life took a different turn and I had to eliminate all the chemical related products....this is a great substitute...nice smelling...does the job cleaning....just overall a 5 ++...keep it available please as I buy it by the case.
on July 1, 2008
These products are all great and I am switching over to the full line. However; I have to say the price here is NOT all that great. I just bought the exact same thing at Target for $2.54. That's a savings of 67 cents per bottle (or $8.04 to buy this in a pack of 12). I buy a ton of products from Amazon, but will wait on this until the price comes down.