Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

Style Name: WHITESize: 24Change

on October 11, 2014
The price point on this product at our regional supermarket is between $2.99-3.99. While I understand that shipping is a part of the purchase price, and that this product may not be available in all areas, an approximate $4.00 upcharge is absurd. If the convenience is worth it to you, fantastic, but know that you are being overcharged.
on April 23, 2013
I got this to be environmentally friendly and still clean my toilet. I was not that happy with the job it did and I am looking for an alternative. It cleans a bit, but not as well as I was looking for. Lime deposits don't go away at all.
on July 6, 2015
I have a septic system and I prefer the Green Works toilet bowl cleaner over the Method by a long shot. The smell is good and it gets everything super clean without destroying my septic system. It's all I use.
on January 13, 2014
I got this cleaner so that it would not remove the coating on the inside of my new toilet. The manufacturer recommended it. My only negative comment is the strong scent. It doesn't smell like most cleaners.
on March 2, 2014
This works great and I can use with my septic, stays fresh and smells of citrus. Definitely beats srubbing it every day to keep clean.
on January 12, 2014
Meets expectations, works well, would recommend this product if you have a septic system or are concerned about environmental toxins.
on September 26, 2014
Good cleaner for weekly stains but for hard core stains it did not seem to help much.
on October 24, 2011
I try to use green products whenever and wherever possible, but I do still want the outcome I got from "real" cleaning products. I found this product, tried it, and have been very impressed and pleased with its effectiveness. I have one older and one new toilet to clean. Clorox Natural does a great job on both of them. I highly recommend this for you to try in your home.
on July 14, 2015
does an adequate cleaning job when used with toilet bowl brush although thin and runny, does not cling to bowl for power clean.
on November 11, 2014
I have not seen this actually remove rings. That's the reason I bought it.