Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on February 1, 2014
I love this watch. I bought one from this seller in 2012 and I lost it, I had to buy one again! Can't beat the price best looking Michael Kors watch on the market. I get compliments every time I wear it.
review image
0Comment31 of 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 7, 2009
The picture does not do this watch justice. The mother of pearl face is almost iridescent, giving it hues of white, silver, pink, and green in different light. Very good buy, I'm thrilled.
11 comment34 of 36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 27, 2011
I did a lot of shopping around before I decided on this watch, and it turned out to be exactly what I was looking for. The size is just large enough without being too overpowering. Those of you with smaller wrists will understand exactly what I'm talking about! The crystal detail and multi-dimensional mother of pearl dial provide just the right amount of bling without being too flashy. One thing to bear in mind is that this watch is quite tricky to size if you have small wrists (I had to take out 3 links and it's still a moderately loose). You may have to take out more on one side than the other to get it to sit properly, since the clasp is quite long... Just make sure you get it done by the right person and you'll be happy! Overall, I'm quite pleased with my purchase and would recommend this watch to anyone looking for the perfect 'boyfriend' watch with a touch of classic elegance to it ;)
22 comments29 of 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 27, 2014
Looking for a gift for my girlfriend's birthday, this couldn't have been better! Great price, exceptional build quality. Really love the pearl on this. The crystals add some nice bling without being gaudy at all. Went to this one because of another review said it wasn't overly huge, my girlfriend has some pretty small wrists and it looks great on her. Priced about the same as a nice dinner.

We'll have to take out some links as it's sized fairly big out of the box. No problem though. Comes in a really nice MK box as well.

Now I want one to replace my Casio!
review image
on November 29, 2009
Honestly, I could not love my watch any more. This picture of it does not do it justice. It is so shiny and the little crystals are petite yet you still get that classy bling that you are looking for. The face NEVER scratches, however, the band has scratched somewhat, but I don't think you will be able to avoid that with any watch unless you never lay your wrists down anywhere....Anyway, well worth the money, I get compliments all the time, and if they don't compliment, they are sure eyeballing my gorgeous watch!:) I want the gold and white one now....:)
0Comment26 of 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 14, 2011
I bought this watch for my daughter's 26th birthday and used the reviews given to help in my selection. It is a great looking watch and she loved it! My only comment is that she is small boned and this watch is very difficult to size the bracelet to her wrist. It is either too tight or a little too loose because of the clasp and how it sits on the wrist when links are removed. Also because it is quite heavy it tends to slide around when wearing it. As I said, she loves it and is willing to live with the fit, but I felt it should be noted for future purchasers of this watch.
on May 3, 2010
This watch is exactly what I hoped for! Beautiful Michael Kors craftsmanship with a reasonable price tag. The mother of pearl face is much more multi-dimensional than the photo displays. It is truly lovely and I haven't taken it off since I took it out of the box! Also, as an added bonus, the links were easy to remove and the packaging was first-class. Love it! Am considering buying a Michael Kors watch for my husband, too!
on January 18, 2011
The watch I ordered arrived on time and the transaction went smoothly. It was the aftermath that was tough to deal with. The watch was a Xmas present for my wife that did not receive it for nearly 3 weeks after the watch arrived. A few days after opening the box, and taking it out the box to wear, the band detached from where it connected to the watch itself. When I called for a return slip I was told that I had to send an email request to a manager to get an approval, because it was now past the 5 days they they allow for watch returns. 2 days later I was emailed a notice granting me 'permission' to return it but it had to be returned within 30 days of the initial shipment date. Now I had the biggest problem of all, if you add up all the days that went by because of waiting for the holiday, when she actually was able to open the present, the band falling apart, the permission to use a return form and actually sending that in, it was now 33 days after the shipment date. So... we gotta pay someone to fix it. Jomashop charges $32.00. My wife still has a unwearable watch.
22 comments34 of 47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 6, 2014
Bought this watch as a present to myself and glad I did. This is my second kors watch. As a boater and swimmer I need a water proof watch. Looks and feels great on. You don't know you have it on.
on June 30, 2011
I noticed this watch on a young woman's wrist who flew in first class on a recent flight across the country...I HAD to stop and ask her the details of her beautiful watch...Yes...it was Michael Kors....I immediately set out to find it and I did....on Amazon...and I couldn't be happier...I love it because it is sporty yet classic...It fits into both categories...
0Comment8 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse