Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

VINE VOICEon November 11, 2012
This didn't fit in my grill until I made some modifications with a hammer and pliers. Now it fits fine. It's pretty thin steel. I don't know how long it will last at high temp.

Considering that it would have cost about the same for me to get a blank piece of stainless steel at my local hardware store and have to do ALL the shaping myself... I guess I came out ahead by having it already the right width and tent shaped. But don't expect to "plug and play".

Oh yeah, it came out of the box bent (the wrong way). It is too thin and not correctly protected. If it was thicker steel it might have survived better.
on April 24, 2012
Product worked well. Fixed a grill so we did not have to buy a new one. Would help if it did say it would fit up to a certain size grill interior. We had to guess on size.
on May 22, 2014
After heating for the first time it immediately lost shape. I saw another review with the same issue. Should have read prior to ordering. Would not recommend.
on April 10, 2011
when this thing is heated, it loses its shape and becomes disfigured. Very disappointed. Would not recommend it!