Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now May4th

on July 16, 2008
The manufactures write up stated "Because birds love moving water - Water Wiggler works great to attract birds!"
Unfortunately the birds that visit my yard avoided the birdbath because of the wiggler. Once the water wiggler was removed - I now have birds flocking to the bird bath.
on June 27, 2008
It is OK for a bird bath, appears to be sturdy and the water wiggler works fine but if I had it to do over again I wouldnt have spent the $50 for it. It turns out that my Mom has 2 identical bird bathes w/out the wiggler that she picked up for $15 each at a local discount store.
on May 20, 2008
The feeder is so light we had to fill the base with kitty litter to keep it from blowing away. I think it was overpriced but the birds enjoy it so that's all that matter.
on July 29, 2008
This bird bath is composed of heavy plastic, is poorly engineered and cheaply constructed. The bottom is so far from "flat" that it is nearly impossible to level.
on October 30, 2009
Arrived quickly. VERY EASY to put together. Attractive but the pedestal sides need to be thicker &/or stronger. Also the base could be inch or so wider for more stability. Filled the base with small rocks to help stablize. LOOKS GREAT! The Wiggler works well & easy to install. Overall would recommend esp since I've seen the birds enjoying it. Took some time for them to get use to the WW. Less expensive & nicer than any BB at the local stores for less than $100 & nicer than some of the more $$. Lets hope the WW lasts.
on May 20, 2011
API 390 Water Rippling Bird Bath with Pedestal and Water Wiggler

Thank you everyone for your reviews. I bought it as this bird bath was the only one that seemed to have any positive reviews. Maybe it is overpriced but, if so then
the seller should listen and start selling it at a 10-20% discount or try and find it at a discount store as others have. Yes it is very light and will fall over but, instead of kitty litter or sand I filled it with water- 3 gallons worth at over 24 lbs.
on June 19, 2012
The bottom had a hole in it, which I repaired with epoxy so I could weight it down with water; but I was never able to get the top dish to remain level. Finally threw it away. The "wiggler" does not have an on/off switch so you must take it apart and remove the battery to stop it. Oh, birds will use a bird bath whether it wiggles or not.
on August 28, 2015
It's nicely made, very light so you have to fill the base with something...I used large river rock. I wish it didn't have to be filled every day. It's been a couple of weeks and the spinner is still going on the same batteries.
on September 3, 2015
The whirlybird that makes the water ripple works fine. But the bird bath its self is very cheap plastic, disappointing and over priced. I should have just bought the water ripple and furnished my own container.
on July 11, 2011
I was very excited when I saw this bird bath at the price advertised. I was really wanting a nice birdbath for the birds that I had been feeding. It was not difficult to put the birdbath together. But I have been very disappointed in it. It is not level--not because of where I placed it, but because the holes connecting the base to the pedestal are evidently not in sync. There is no way to get the base level--it slopes. I had tried turning it every which way, and even tried redoing screwing the base onto the pedestal. Nothing works. I just have a sloped birdbath that the birds do not use. If I had known this beforehand, I would not have purchased it. Water Rippling Bird Bath with Pedestal and Water Wiggler