Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

91%
Price:$1.29

on February 10, 2014
Fly By Night is a song that really resonates with me and was there at exactly the right time in mylife. although it is a catchy tune, it goes so much deeper. it is an excellent song you will enjoy.
on November 2, 2012
Heard this one on the VW commercial and it brought back memories, so I downloaded it. RUSH is in Tampa tonight. Wish I had tickets but the event is sold out. Still popular after all these years.
on March 7, 2013
As a child of the 80's I grew up listening to my brothers playing Pink Floyd, Zeppelin, Rush, Super Tramp, etc. This is a classic album with great music.
on February 10, 2013
I got this album when it was originoly released. In thr late '70's. Fell in love with Rush with 2112 album. Rock and roll in it'd purist form.
on May 30, 2015
I got this to finish up this 'Supernatural' soundtrack I was making for a road trip. So I'm happy that I got it, and it fits in perfectly.
on October 30, 2012
Heard this song on a tv commercial, had to have it such an up beat song I love it so searched the name and ordered it on Amazon
on July 1, 2013
It is great. I really enjoy it. Check it out. Great classic sound. You will not regret picking this one up for a listen.
on November 5, 2012
One of the best of Rush. A great song that is getting new life in car commercials. Canadian rock at its best!
on November 23, 2012
I heard this song on the VW commercial, so I got the song. love the song. would recommend it to anyone.
on February 26, 2016