Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

Size: 10 PackChange

on June 25, 2011
These batteries have an incredibly short life. Maybe they are meant for some special low power applications, or maybe they are fake. I used them for a dog bark collar, and they lasted barely three days. The original batteries lasted much longer. So they are not really cheap, unless you use them with something that drains very little power.
33 comments39 of 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 19, 2011
I used six of these batteries within two months of the purchase. They worked ok. The 4 remaining new batteries were barely usable for a very short period of time.
0Comment29 of 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 25, 2014
The seller provided fresh name-branded batteries at a decent price and got them to me quickly. Don't know what else needs to be said. Some of the lesser battery brands leak if not used and worse many vendors out there are selling discounted stock (even the name-branded variety) but unfortunately include batteries that are either at close to and even past the expiration dates. Buyer beware! That was not my experience with these people.
on December 24, 2012
beware of online batteries, they may be older than the buyer. was not happy. not a good deal at all.
on December 18, 2011
i was happy with the purchase, but only for first few days, until i found that the battery would last only few days in my wall-mount clock. at best - most of the 10 batteries in the package wouldn't even move the handles. i don't know whether these are only for calculators, as stated on the package. if so, i didn't know there are different strength of the same type (LR1130). there is no expiration date to be found on the package either. for a simple light clock, these are truly underpowered.
0Comment15 of 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 25, 2013
I should have listened to my instinct when I thought the price for these batteries seems too good to be true ... all 10 batteries were DEAD on arrival. No usable charge to speak of.
As a result, I would be rating this product with zero stars, but I really want to rate the seller with zero stars.
on September 7, 2012
One batter at CVS vs 10 batteries for the same price. Plus I didn't have to spend gas/time to get it. They got it out so fast I had it the next day. We use these in our calculators at the office.
on July 29, 2012
Purshased them for a Step-o-Meter. Only used one thus far, So i can say they have long life.
Came to my mailbox in a envelope in bout 4day from when I ordered it. Reliable.
on May 25, 2010
You can pay over $3.00 for two Energizers, or pay the same for 10 Maxells. Seems too good to be true, right? I feared they wouldn't last very long - certainly not as long as the Bunny, but I ordered them anyway. To my surprise, they lasted twice as long as the original (no name) batteries. Maybe the Bunny's batteries last longer, but 5 times longer? Not possible. I'm very happy with these - they are my choice from now on!
on July 21, 2012
Bought these batteries because of a electronic device that is hard on these batteries. I've tried store bought batteries but they do not last any longer than these. In fact these appear to last a little longer. I can get ten of these batteries for the price I would pay for Two of the store bought batteries. What a great deal!