Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

Size: 10 Pack|Change

on June 25, 2011
These batteries have an incredibly short life. Maybe they are meant for some special low power applications, or maybe they are fake. I used them for a dog bark collar, and they lasted barely three days. The original batteries lasted much longer. So they are not really cheap, unless you use them with something that drains very little power.
33 comments|39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 19, 2011
I used six of these batteries within two months of the purchase. They worked ok. The 4 remaining new batteries were barely usable for a very short period of time.
on January 25, 2014
The seller provided fresh name-branded batteries at a decent price and got them to me quickly. Don't know what else needs to be said. Some of the lesser battery brands leak if not used and worse many vendors out there are selling discounted stock (even the name-branded variety) but unfortunately include batteries that are either at close to and even past the expiration dates. Buyer beware! That was not my experience with these people.
on April 8, 2016
Happy to have found these because I never heard of this particular model; even the hubby who knows all things of home/home repair & improvement, mechanics had no clue. Turned to Amazon and of course, as usual, you guys didn't disappoint. Got these to replace the battery in my Grandson's SpongeBob watch so I'm sure it will work well. Good buy for so many.
on July 13, 2013
OK so for 1.90 what am I complaining about?
Batteries fit into the devise that I ordered them for, check
Fired up fine, but we will see how long they last as no expiration date for them was on the package, so don't know how fresh or old they are. check yet to be determined.
I would rather they just charge the $1.90 out right instead of the .01 for the item and 1.89 for the packaging and postage as they were just stuffed in a regular white envelope with not even a piece of card-stock to protect the battery buttons was poor packaging.
Problem for me is while they are cheap, the way they were sent, and with no expiration date on the batteries will make me cautious to order anything else from this vendor. Hence the 3 star rating.
For me it is just poor marketing and that leads to questioning the products actual workability for it intended use.
on May 5, 2014
We bought these because our toddler had a favorite book that needed this size battery. It was nice to get so many because he "read" that OK constantly but these batteries didn't last very long compared to others.
on July 10, 2015
The batteries worked ok BUT only for a short period of time! I use them to power a small Tweezerman hand held magnified mirror and the batteries provide a bright light for about 2 weeks (using it about 2-5 minutes daily), it dims to a low light output after week 2 and they are virtually useless after 3 weeks. Not very cost effective so I cannot recommend them.
on April 9, 2015
So far so good, but I'll update if need be. I ordered these batteries, labeled "LR1130", to replace the one in my calculator labeled "+189". The original battery was a GP Sylva-Cell and lasted for countless years! It was made in Hong Kong. These new ones do not state the country of origin on the package or battery, although I wish they did. I also wish they didn't have all these confusing different numbers, 1130 and 189. Wish they would stick to ONE number label so as not to confuse people! I'm just happy my calculator is back in business!
on December 24, 2012
beware of online batteries, they may be older than the buyer. was not happy. not a good deal at all.
on March 25, 2013
I should have listened to my instinct when I thought the price for these batteries seems too good to be true ... all 10 batteries were DEAD on arrival. No usable charge to speak of.
As a result, I would be rating this product with zero stars, but I really want to rate the seller with zero stars.