Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS

on February 8, 2010
I am really pleased with this ring. It is really pretty and compliments my engagement/wedding band nicely. It is a delicate ring. I did end up loosing one of the diamonds and the jeweler that fixed it for me said that I needed to be a little more careful with it since the prongs are so tiny. I would recommend the ring to others. I have had quite a lot of compliments on it!
on April 1, 2011
This ring is absolutely beautiful. The price was amazing and I received it very quickly in perfect shape. I would definitely do business with Amazon again.
on February 9, 2014
WOW, great looking ring. I had it sent to my lady and she really likes it. I am working away from home so I had it sent to her and it arrived early for a valentines day present. She really likes it and of course is the most important thing. The size was exact to actual size of her finger.
on August 31, 2012
This infinity ring is an incredible deal and gorgeous in person. I searched all over for a quality infinity ring at a reasonable price, and no other rings even came close to this one. I would highly recommend this ring.
on March 31, 2013
Beautiful ring, but 2 diamonds fell out in less than a month. I would love it if the diamonds would have stayed in. Now it will cost $$ to get a couple put in and get all of the others tightened up.
on December 27, 2009
My sister and I wanted to get matching rings. We looked at a lot of rings, different stones, settings, etc.
I kept checking Amazon.com, and happened to find this ring. I liked the previous review, and the ring, so I showed it to my sister. She also liked the ring, so we ordered it. It was actually prettier in person than we expected. Usually the "picture" is nice, but the real thing is a little disappointing. Not in this case!! We love our rings. One bad point, only available in full sizes, but we will just have it sized later.
on January 25, 2016
This is gorgeous in person! Absolutely love it.
review image
on April 6, 2015
Beautiful ring... Clarity of diamonds not great
on September 5, 2015
This ring is drop dead gorgeous! LOVE it!
on January 25, 2009
I get a lot of compliments on this ring. It is lovely. Only problem is it rubs inside of the finger beside it slightly. but would recommend.