Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on November 25, 2011
We have 5 dogs and they absolutely love Nylabone Nutri Dent Filet Mignon. Indeed, in confirmation of "Pavlov's Dog" theory, they have even got the approximate time down for when they are to receive it, since they begin salivating and barking at me.
on February 17, 2011
My dogs like these the best and I'm glad if it cleans their teeth. I bought a 32-count for what I felt was a very reasonable price and will buy more, hopefully for the same price. I have two VERY picky eaters of food and treats, a toy and a miniature poodle. They turn down practically all treats offered them. These are their favorite (except for the gourmet duck treats from Costco that I can't find anywhere else). These are really worth buying.
on May 12, 2011
My dog loves these. The doggie store suggested to me that these were more effective than greenies in cleaning teeth but who knows. Sage seemed more apoplectic when offered these vs. Greenies. The packaging is really nice and the idea of Fliet Mignon really appealed to Sage. slightly more expensive than greenies and fewer choices.
on July 6, 2011
This is the only bone my dog will eat. Yes she is spoiled but I never knew I could only get one certain kind of bone. So my dog is the poster dog for Nutri Dent dog chews. I just hope they never discontinue them. Great product and I am glad to find a bone chew my dog likes.
on April 14, 2012
This product is wonderful. My older Westie has always had some trouble with plaque build-up and this product really took care of it. On top of that, both of the dogs love the flavor, its like a treat to them. And since I don't have to clean their teeth as often, it is a treat for me as well.
on June 21, 2011
This is nearly the only treat that does not make my 8 month puppy sick. Although a good value when purchased on Amazon they are still a bit expensive. Since I don't brush my dog's teeth they are worth the money.
on April 8, 2013
I have 3 Mini Schnauzers and they love these dental bones! I give them one everyday they love the beefy taste and there teeth ae much cleaner. I get the Medium size because I really want them to chew, the small they intend to gobble down to quickly.
and the price is right.
on May 2, 2011
Tried the angus beef flavored nutrident bones which dogs like just fine. I may switch between the beef and green ones as one dog seems to like the green ones better. All-in-all, highly recommended!!!
VINE VOICEon February 15, 2012
The medium size may be a little small for my wheaten but he likes them. They're US made and gluten free which supposedly is important for some breeds. Can't really attest to any teeth cleaning abilities as of yet, but he eats them happily.
on April 4, 2012
While I don't particularly like the name Nylabone since it makes me think I am giving my little guy nylon as a treat, he could care less!! Bugsy, my mini poodle rescue dog, loves Nylabone and therefore so do I.