Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now Sale

on July 6, 2011
This is the only bone my dog will eat. Yes she is spoiled but I never knew I could only get one certain kind of bone. So my dog is the poster dog for Nutri Dent dog chews. I just hope they never discontinue them. Great product and I am glad to find a bone chew my dog likes.
on November 25, 2011
We have 5 dogs and they absolutely love Nylabone Nutri Dent Filet Mignon. Indeed, in confirmation of "Pavlov's Dog" theory, they have even got the approximate time down for when they are to receive it, since they begin salivating and barking at me.
on November 25, 2011
My bichon poodle mix is very, very picky about treats. He is the only dog I know that will walk away or spit out treats. But these Filet Mignon Dog Chews he LOVES. I am ordering another bag!
on November 13, 2009
My dog loves these chews. He asks for them every night. Much cheaper to buy them here than try to find them in stores.
on February 17, 2011
My dogs like these the best and I'm glad if it cleans their teeth. I bought a 32-count for what I felt was a very reasonable price and will buy more, hopefully for the same price. I have two VERY picky eaters of food and treats, a toy and a miniature poodle. They turn down practically all treats offered them. These are their favorite (except for the gourmet duck treats from Costco that I can't find anywhere else). These are really worth buying.
on May 12, 2011
My dog loves these. The doggie store suggested to me that these were more effective than greenies in cleaning teeth but who knows. Sage seemed more apoplectic when offered these vs. Greenies. The packaging is really nice and the idea of Fliet Mignon really appealed to Sage. slightly more expensive than greenies and fewer choices.
on April 14, 2012
This product is wonderful. My older Westie has always had some trouble with plaque build-up and this product really took care of it. On top of that, both of the dogs love the flavor, its like a treat to them. And since I don't have to clean their teeth as often, it is a treat for me as well.
on June 21, 2011
This is nearly the only treat that does not make my 8 month puppy sick. Although a good value when purchased on Amazon they are still a bit expensive. Since I don't brush my dog's teeth they are worth the money.
on November 7, 2011
We have two bachon's Frise Dogs who just love these. They only get one a day due to cost, otherwise they would eat the whole bag. Originaly we got these at Costco, however they do not carry them anymore.
on May 2, 2011
Tried the angus beef flavored nutrident bones which dogs like just fine. I may switch between the beef and green ones as one dog seems to like the green ones better. All-in-all, highly recommended!!!