Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

Size: Inquiries - by email|Change
Price:$8.09+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on September 21, 2010
I understand some people's reservations about this product, but I was careful about what I bought and if you are too you won't have a problem. I chose to buy the current 6-quart model (with the hinged lid and digital timer) of the CrockPot brand slow cooker because this is a CrockPot brand bag. I figured the bag would most likely conform best to CrockPot brand products.

I can't comment on other brands, but the 6-quart model is a perfect fit for this bag. I don't know if CrockPot sells a 7-quart model, but the 6-quart is PLENTY big. I don't think the CrockPot brand can be responsible for the fit of other brand slow cookers.

On a separate note, the photo is a little misleading, but on the positive side. It looks like there's just one long shoulder strap, but there are actually 2 shorter straps that gather above the bag, which to me seems like it would allow for more even handling during transport. There's also a strap inside to secure the lid and the the bag itself is insulated.
33 comments|192 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 4, 2009
This crock-pot cover was shown to be sold with the Hamilton Beach 7 qt crockpot. I own both brands. It does not fit on the Hamilton Beach due to the handles not allowing the zipper to close. It is awesome on the Rival, and keeps the lid in place and food was hot an hour later at a church brunch. Well worth my investment.
55 comments|61 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 11, 2009
I bought this travel bag to replace one my dogs had chewed up. This bag does what the old one did--keeps food nice and hot for hours, that is, even with the crock pot turned off. But there have been some improvements: a nice long strap to sling over your shoulder and an inside strap that cleverly slips through not only the side handles of the crock pot but also through the lid handle, and snugs up with velcro to minimize sloshing food on the inside of the bag.
on April 2, 2012
Don't know what trouble the previous reviewer had, but I've used this bag with the Hamilton Beach Stay-n-Go unit for almost 5 years and had no problems whatsoever. It's a tight fit, but it works absolutely fine. Have taken the two together to over 20 work or church potlucks during that time. Have purchased for friends, too, who've also had no trouble. For $10 it's an incredibly wonderful convenience. I love the Stay-n-Go but would NEVER purchase one WITHOUT THIS BAG!!!! Give it a try: I think you'll be glad to have it.

Note: Previous reviewers are right that you have to be careful to lift the filled bag by BOTH HANDLES together. If you try to lift it by just one, or if you drop one by mistake and end up unintentionally holding it by just one, the bag will definitely rip. I ripped one the fourth or fifth time I used it, replaced the bag, have been careful to keep both handles together ever since, and have had no further troubles at all.

Happy travelling, everyone!
on December 17, 2010
This bag is awesome! It makes storing my crock-pot so much easier because it is protected from breaking. Also keeps it clean and dust free.
It also makes taking the crock-pot from place to place so much easier. No need to worry about spilling in the car, or breaking. Just be careful to always carry the bag by BOTH handles. I made the mistake of grabbing one and the bag ripped, even though the crock-pot was empty. That is why I rated 4 stars but its still worth the investment if you own a crock-pot!!!!
on December 12, 2010
This Crock-Pot travel bag has made transporting potluck dishes through the holidays so much easier. Crock-pots are heavy, (especially filled with the cooked food) and cumbersome at best. Having a bag to transport to and fro the holidays potlucks has simplified the number of trips and potential for dropping something. I can store my utensils, hotpads, etc in the bag with the crockpot. Wish I had gotten one years ago. Life should be simple! :)
on November 13, 2010
The very first time I used this travel bag, the handles ripped down the material they are attached to. Luckily, I didn't have food inside the crock pot yet.
on December 18, 2013
Seemed to be a well designed product. Actually fit the crock pot perfectly, zipper worked, then during the second use, the fabric where the handle is attached tore. It is now unusable and in my opinion, it is DANGEROUS. do not order.
on December 19, 2013
If you have this, make sure you have a good hold of both handles on the bag. On the first use, I was walking with the bag with both handles in my hand, I switched hands to open a door, and one of the handles slipped out of my hand. The weight shifted to the one handle and whammo, the bag tore like it was made of tissue paper, the bottom completely came off and the crockpot fell to the ground. Luckily the crock pot survived.

I understand that you need to hold both handles to keep the bag level while carrying, but c'mon, the bag seams should be able to withstand the weight of a crock pot without tearing like this, unbelievably bad quality. Very disappointed, I am glad I didn't lose my crockpot and the dish inside....
on December 31, 2015
I bought this right before holiday potluck season started, and I'm so glad I did! My 6 qt oval Crock-Pot brand slow-cooker fits perfectly inside, and the interior straps (which slide through my slow-cooker's handles and have velcro) help secure both my slow-cooker and the lid really well. The bag has two exterior straps, making it easy to transport my Crock-Pot to and from wherever I'm going. The bag is slightly padded and has double zippers. I have yet to spill anything inside, but the insulated gray material and the nylon black outside material appear to be easily wipe-able. I've already used it for 4 potlucks in the month since I purchased it, and look forward to using it many more times in the future!
review image review image