Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on April 5, 2013
Typically, my cat is not crazy about dry food in general. He'd much rather eat canned tuna. This food is different, however. He dug right in. I have to admit that, when I opened the bag, the fragrance was really good. You can tell that it is made of quality ingredients. Also, the kibbles are very small, a necessary plus for my cat. As I write this, he's chowing down again. He gives a big "paws up" on this one!
on November 3, 2012
My cat had been eating another premium brand of dry food, but when i introduced this tuna flavored Merrick Before Grain he went nuts. The ingredients are higher quality with no grains,which is good for my little carnivore.
on June 20, 2012
My three indoor cats love this food. One if them is a very picky eater and another isn't fond of seafood, so I was worried about getting this food and it being tuna, but they both love it. The other has a sensitive stomach and this food is very gentle on it. I highly recommend this to people who are trying to get away from feeding their cats common brands and trying to feed them a healthier diet.
on February 9, 2013
I had no idea what a difference Merrick would make. My cat LOVES this food! He is so much happier since I started feeding him this.
on August 9, 2013
my local pet store no longer carries this product. They gave me free samples of other dry food but my cat didn't eat it.. she's 19 years old and not ready to change. Very glad I found a company that supplies TUNA BG.
on December 27, 2012
My cat is a picky eater. I bought this hoping she would like it and she does. She will only eat fish kibbles so it the tuna and the salmon she eats and they are good for her.
on July 25, 2014
My cats went nuts over this food - more than any other flavor I've ever given them. I would by truckloads of this stuff if I could but unfortunately Merrick decided to discontinue this flavor for some unknown reason. :o( Merrick, if you're reading this - PLEASE bring back this flavor!
on November 21, 2013
The first five ingredients listed on the bag of cat food are the most important when considering what to feed your kitties. Merrick Before Grain is a high quality, grain-free, dry cat food and the tuna is my cats' favorite flavor. I also feed them canned food every day, but a couple of them prefer dry, so this (and the other flavors in the Merrick grain-free line) are always available.
on December 17, 2013
My cat will only eat fish flavors, and she doesn't care much for dry food. But she loves this. I love that it's good for her (no grain) and amazon makes it so easy to re-order. Her coat is soft and shiny and she has tons of energy on this stuff.
on August 5, 2013
Not only do my cats love this product, but the crunchies also serve as a toy. How? They bounce very nicely on wood floors. It's great fun.