Most helpful critical review
24 of 25 people found the following review helpful
Lasted 2 hours.
on December 14, 2012
This is a tough review to write...
Is it the toy that had issues or the squeakers that drove him to mad-lamb disease?
I wish this review didn't need to be starred as I am conflicted.
My gentle border collie took this toy to bed with him. So cute and cuddly.
He snuggled it and licked its head.
I went to check on him two hours later, as he doesn't normally nap that long.
All but one squeaker had been removed by him. It was mass carnage.
Bits of lamb and squeaker bits covered his bed. I never heard a peep.
Obviously, we won't be purchasing any more squeaker toys.
He still carries the shredded lamb around by it's head and has left the rattle in the head alone.
I will say it is well-sewn. However, each squeaker is made with two pieces of plastic, one of which is rather small. This is a safety/choking issue.
So... I'm 50% pleased, and 50% disappointed. A bit of a conundrum.