Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on November 24, 2012
I love this song, and amazon makes it totally worth it because unlike stupid iTunes, you can keep downloading it to a new phone, or redownload it if your internet dies or something in the middle of the download, all for free.
See iTunes, if u loose internet connection in the middle of the down load, or your power goes out, or you get a new computer you have to buy the song all over again, trust me, I experienced that huge problem with iTunes MORE THAN ONCE.
Where as Amazon is awesome cause it's all on your account, so you just log in and it's there, and it shows that you payed the $1 for it so it's yours. Even if you get a new phone, or iPod, or loose internet connection or whatever... your logged it, it's your account you payed for it, its all leagle, and it's yours, for like EVER. :D
In my own PERSONAL opinion I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMEND you download songs, and buy songs from Amazon.com verses buying it on iTunes. c:
on September 17, 2009
This CD is so great I bought it twice. My first CD was missing and I just had to hear the uplifting and encouraging songs so I bought another. I love "Free to be me,Letting Go, etc." I love the whole CD. It ministers to the spirit and the soul and not in a churchy way but in a Potter to clay way.
on February 28, 2013
Can't count anymore the number of people who made great comments about this
and most of them were recipients of this material.I just love it myself.
Simple and cheerful,well rendered by Francesca.way to go!
on May 20, 2012
This girl has a gifted voice, one cannot put into words her use of verbrado and range to produce a very beautiful positive almost spiritual song of love and trust. Don't just buy this song, the whole cd is filled with like songs. positive message from a beautiful voice
on April 29, 2016
My teen daughter loves Francesca. She downloaded her album to iPod and never tires of her upbeat, fun, Christian music. Well worth the money even if it's an older album. You won't be disappointed.
on June 8, 2014
Great song, bought this so we could put it on our MP3 players years ago, but lets be honest. Now that I have an Android I wouldn't buy music anymore. Its free to download on dozens of free apps
on December 21, 2012
Francesca Battistelli sings such real to life songs. She is a winner! I don't know if she writes her songs or not, but she always chooses the best ones that the public loves to hear!
on February 21, 2013
It's nice to know other Christians feel like they are just a mess sometimes, and that God loves us anyway! We don't have to be and never can be perfect! God fixes us as we go along.
on September 12, 2015
What I buy here are songs I've heard on K-LOVE and made a note of to buy later when I got the financial opportunity. They're all a five star pick, to me, or I wouldn't buy them.
on February 20, 2015
This is an exceptional album with wonderfully inspiring songs. It has lifted my daughter's spirits on more than one occasion as she is disabled. Highly recommend this one!