Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on March 30, 2010
Heck yeah, it's love. Love the size, weight, shape, face, feel, functions, and waterproofiness. I will be friends with this watch for a long time. Just one thing I didn't expect - from the picture (which I stared at delightedly for hours waiting for my little package from the mailman), I thought the band would be a nice understated glowy thing. It's not. The links are perfectly flat & tight and SHINE-EEEEEEEEE. EEEEEEEEE. Like polished mirror. In most types of light and from most angles, you can't tell it's a two-tone bracelet because you're blinded. You could signal a planeload of rescuers miles away. I was hoping for more curves and a little texture with bulky interest. To me, the bracelet looks a little cheap, too flashy to match the general perfection of the watch itself. Fortunately, the general perfection of the watch is overwhelmingly persuasive.
on August 17, 2012
I LOVE this watch! I just got it today and I can't wait to wear it. It's shiny and classy looking. Perfect! Only downside was that immediately after I purchased it, Amazon listed it for $30 cheaper.
review image
on March 9, 2010
Love this watch, looks chunky and big and love the two-tone color. For those who like big face watches, you wont be disappointed in this. The price was great when i bought it. Get plenty of compliments on it.:)
on April 27, 2010
This watch is absolutley stunning!! This was my first step into the "boyfriend" watch arena..even though it's not called that it's pretty much what it is, and it's everything I wanted it to be. Not to crazy on the bling..it's just right, size is perfect, love the pearl face and in light it picks up these tints of pink and green!! It's just a stunning watch for the price and I forsee myself wearing this a very very long time!! Buy it you won't be disappointed!
on February 15, 2014
JS. I have this watch in silver and wanted all versions. The pearl face and two tone is gorgeous. I bought my silver tone one from a department store so I was hesitant to order online, scared of not being able to know of authenticity. I am super happy I did!! :) saved money and got a beautiful watch!!
on October 7, 2015
I received my watch within a week of placing the order. It came in authentic MK box with credentials. The watch looks gorgeous on and shines beautifully on my wrist. I am very pleased with my new watch!!!
review image
on September 14, 2011
Ive had this watch on for approximately 35 minutes now. I know that cause i just glanced at it, which i cant seem to stop doing :)
on December 15, 2013
My girlfriend loves this watch. She was probably about to dump my sorry butt until she got this for her birthday. Just kidding of course, but she really wears this thing almost every other day. It matches a wide variety of her wardrobe and looks great.
on August 27, 2014
I don't wear watches often, but when I do, I want to do it with purpose. This watch will do just that. In fact, it very well might turn me into an every day watch wearer. The watch is beautiful and has that look that says quality. My wrist is 6 inches around and I had to have 2 links taken out. It fits very nicely now. Stays put but is moveable.
on February 17, 2014
You can't see in the picture, but the face of the watch is actually an opal/iridescent face. It is a little heavy at first, but you get used to it. The band did scuff a little on the first day I wore it, but I haven't noticed any more scuffing since then.