Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now Sale

on March 30, 2010
Heck yeah, it's love. Love the size, weight, shape, face, feel, functions, and waterproofiness. I will be friends with this watch for a long time. Just one thing I didn't expect - from the picture (which I stared at delightedly for hours waiting for my little package from the mailman), I thought the band would be a nice understated glowy thing. It's not. The links are perfectly flat & tight and SHINE-EEEEEEEEE. EEEEEEEEE. Like polished mirror. In most types of light and from most angles, you can't tell it's a two-tone bracelet because you're blinded. You could signal a planeload of rescuers miles away. I was hoping for more curves and a little texture with bulky interest. To me, the bracelet looks a little cheap, too flashy to match the general perfection of the watch itself. Fortunately, the general perfection of the watch is overwhelmingly persuasive.
0Comment42 of 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 17, 2012
I LOVE this watch! I just got it today and I can't wait to wear it. It's shiny and classy looking. Perfect! Only downside was that immediately after I purchased it, Amazon listed it for $30 cheaper.
review image
0Comment31 of 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 9, 2010
Love this watch, looks chunky and big and love the two-tone color. For those who like big face watches, you wont be disappointed in this. The price was great when i bought it. Get plenty of compliments on it.:)
0Comment26 of 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 27, 2010
This watch is absolutley stunning!! This was my first step into the "boyfriend" watch arena..even though it's not called that it's pretty much what it is, and it's everything I wanted it to be. Not to crazy on the bling..it's just right, size is perfect, love the pearl face and in light it picks up these tints of pink and green!! It's just a stunning watch for the price and I forsee myself wearing this a very very long time!! Buy it you won't be disappointed!
0Comment24 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 15, 2014
JS. I have this watch in silver and wanted all versions. The pearl face and two tone is gorgeous. I bought my silver tone one from a department store so I was hesitant to order online, scared of not being able to know of authenticity. I am super happy I did!! :) saved money and got a beautiful watch!!
on September 14, 2011
Ive had this watch on for approximately 35 minutes now. I know that cause i just glanced at it, which i cant seem to stop doing :)
on September 2, 2013
My watch arrived pretty fast and is a beautiful watch i very happy with my purchase. It is a great fit I wear it with dressy or sporty clothing and it looks great.
on August 20, 2013
It is a beautiful and fashion watch! I love it! Always an excellent gift for any occasion! Smaller than expected, but awesome!
on October 7, 2015
I received my watch within a week of placing the order. It came in authentic MK box with credentials. The watch looks gorgeous on and shines beautifully on my wrist. I am very pleased with my new watch!!!
review image
on September 3, 2013
Really amazing quality for the price. The band is too large but I expected that. Went onto YouTube and there are several great instructional videos there. Very easy.