Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on June 22, 2012
I ate it. :-/ Not all in one sitting mind you. And I did share..a little, but yeah, I kept it. It was yummy. The basket, though paper, is sturdy and reusable. I packed it full of other things my sister likes, used the same bow, and she never knew the difference. (I probably shouldn't brag about that.) The only problem with this basket is that there could/should be more. If you buy this as a gift, the best thing to do is have it sent directly to the giftee. Don't even tempt yourself. Don't think you can slip one little thing out and it'll be okay. It's a slippery yummy slope my friend.
11 comment7 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 15, 2011
This was a Valentine's gift. Product information showed that a gift card would be included. I wrote a poem for my honey, but it was not included. Wish I had known, I would have sent a separate card. Disappointed.
on March 17, 2011
I sent this to my wife for Valentine's Day and She really enjoyed the External basket and Gift Wrap,
but this package only have some small samples chocolates and it is to MUCH COSTLY!

Go and Get another Brand...

I selected 1 because there was not other option, but this product should be rated 0!!

Very...Very disappointed.
0Comment10 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 29, 2011
I sent this to a dear friend whose son had just passed away, and she loves it. However, the family had to finally call the company to learn who sent it because they neglected to include who it was from. I did fill out the box for a personal note to be included with the gift, but then they didn't include it. As for the quality of the product... I don't have personal knowledge. But, it arrived on time.
on December 14, 2012
No gift card was included in this and many other gift baskets I sent, so no one knows where they came from. Way to go Amazon. Drop the ball why don't you
on December 20, 2011
Not a bad little package. Purchased for my Grandmother and arrived very quickly. She thouroughly enjoyed the contents, even though she probably shouldn't be eating such sugary goodness. Overall a great purchase, I don't have many complaints.
on March 2, 2011
I sent this to my daughter, who is away at college, for Valentine's Day. She really enjoyed the basket, but the largest item was the hot chocolate container. The collection of Godiva chocolates was somewhat of a disappointment.
on February 12, 2014
big hit & immediately eaten by the family- yummmm

delivered super quick

great packaging - all in all a perfect valentine's gift
on December 12, 2011
I had this item delivered to my offices for my employees to hand deliver to clients. I was surprised the item is much smaller than it looks in the picture & wasn't as lovely as it appears in the picture . However, it did the job just fine when you don't want to do it yourself.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 3, 2014
I bought this as a mother's day present and it came with the chocolate laid flat with clear wrap. It is good for someone who likes chocolate/ Godiva. The only not so good thing is that the basket looks deep and large but it really is full of shredded paper.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse