Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on June 22, 2012
I ate it. :-/ Not all in one sitting mind you. And I did share..a little, but yeah, I kept it. It was yummy. The basket, though paper, is sturdy and reusable. I packed it full of other things my sister likes, used the same bow, and she never knew the difference. (I probably shouldn't brag about that.) The only problem with this basket is that there could/should be more. If you buy this as a gift, the best thing to do is have it sent directly to the giftee. Don't even tempt yourself. Don't think you can slip one little thing out and it'll be okay. It's a slippery yummy slope my friend.
on February 15, 2011
This was a Valentine's gift. Product information showed that a gift card would be included. I wrote a poem for my honey, but it was not included. Wish I had known, I would have sent a separate card. Disappointed.
on February 14, 2016
If one is a connoisseur of stale chocolate with almonds that are so hard and dry that they might have originated from the pyramids at the time of King Tut, then by all means buy this basket. Preferably for someone you detest, since it is a complete disappointment. I had long thought that Godiva was an excellent maker of chocolates. With this box of chocolates- the chocolates in places having turned white from fat bloom- announcing that it is indeed old, I have received an education that I have been misinformed. Indeed, the chocolates in this box are somewhat less acceptable than the pathetic chocolate dime stores used to sell and can still be found lurking on grocery store shelves around this time of year.. Additionally, the box only has candy on the top. The candy bars have been taped together in the most annoying way. Under the layer of taped candy bars on the top the box, the box is is filled with a kind of tan paper confetti. We unfortunately ordered some for Valentine's Day. This pathetic, stale box of candy certainly resulted in Valentine's Day being memorable for us. But not in a good way.
on December 20, 2011
Not a bad little package. Purchased for my Grandmother and arrived very quickly. She thouroughly enjoyed the contents, even though she probably shouldn't be eating such sugary goodness. Overall a great purchase, I don't have many complaints.
on March 29, 2011
I sent this to a dear friend whose son had just passed away, and she loves it. However, the family had to finally call the company to learn who sent it because they neglected to include who it was from. I did fill out the box for a personal note to be included with the gift, but then they didn't include it. As for the quality of the product... I don't have personal knowledge. But, it arrived on time.
on March 2, 2011
I sent this to my daughter, who is away at college, for Valentine's Day. She really enjoyed the basket, but the largest item was the hot chocolate container. The collection of Godiva chocolates was somewhat of a disappointment.
on March 17, 2011
I sent this to my wife for Valentine's Day and She really enjoyed the External basket and Gift Wrap,
but this package only have some small samples chocolates and it is to MUCH COSTLY!

Go and Get another Brand...

I selected 1 because there was not other option, but this product should be rated 0!!

Very...Very disappointed.
on December 12, 2011
I had this item delivered to my offices for my employees to hand deliver to clients. I was surprised the item is much smaller than it looks in the picture & wasn't as lovely as it appears in the picture . However, it did the job just fine when you don't want to do it yourself.
on April 15, 2013
It is an interesting mixture that filled this basket, with what appeared (to me) to be some of the lesser known (and probably lesser purchaed) Godiva items. The entire basket is stuffing, so it looks much bigger and looks to have more content than it actually has.

It is a simple and effective gift, but not very cost effective. Next time, I think I will buy the chocolate and skip the unneeded basket and stuffing.
on February 4, 2016
I ordered these for my father for Valentines Day. He called me to tell me they arrived but he confessed that on opening them the chocolate was old and discolored. I'm horribly disappointed. The point in giving a gift isn't to send old candy.